thread

SINISTAR the HARDEST Williams Arcade Game in History WOW! Your Thoughts Twin Galaxy Members

User Tag List

1. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,617
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

SINISTAR the HARDEST Williams Arcade Game in History WOW! Your Thoughts Twin Galaxy Members

I fully Remember SINISTAR the HARDEST Williams Arcade Game in History

I JJT Johnny Owned the Game for a 4 Years WOW I got some Great Scores & Doubled the Sinistar WR far and Between then I get Crushed continuously like 10 Games in row granted I get Respectable Scores The Game is at a Another Outrageous Level Like WOW leaves you in Awe!

Those Sayings & Quotes from Sinistar threatening pronouncements: "Beware, I live!," "I hunger, coward!," "I am Sinistar!," "Run! Run! Run!," "Beware, coward!", "I hunger!," "Run, coward!," and a loud roaring sound. while your Playing Worker Zone, Warrior Zone, Planetoid Zone, Void Zone

Specially with the Lights Off Dark and Needing only 1 Sinabomb to Destroy Sinistar he is Chasing You Circling Him hoping to get a Sinabomb from a Worker or Some Asteroid to Mine. UGH! Nightmares Really Frustrating get you Really Mad but you Cannot Control Sinistar
  2. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,617
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    SINISTAR threatening pronouncements: "Beware, I Live!," "I Hunger, Coward!," "I Am Sinistar!," "Run! Run! Run!," "Beware, Coward!", "I Hunger!," "Run, Coward!," and a Loud Roaring Sound.

I JJT Johnny have Great & the Up Most Respect for Sinistar the HARDEST Williams Arcade Game in History

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-XEINagmaU
  3. VERIFIED Legendary Member Credibility: 2,568
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Juan:

Many years back I started a "Hardest Arcade Games" thread on TG and here were the results with "Sinistar" way up there as the hardest Williams game, but one other title ranked slightly higher...

http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...hlight=hardest

From Post #24...

Inclusive of players responding since Feb 5th, providing the ten (10) titles have been selected, here is the latest list of the "Top 10 Hardest" arcade titles as voted by (participating) gamers.

Note that there were many ties for 9th & 10th place. As more gamers respond, this will be less likely to happen.

Carnival 9
    Sinistar 8
    Super Zaxxon 7
    Joust 2 6
    Stargate 6
    Ghosts 'n Goblins 3
    Kangaroo 3
    Robotron (TGTS) 3
    Armored Car 2
    Crazy Climber 2
    Defender 2
    Gorf 2
    Qix 2
    Rip Off 2
    Super Galaxian 2
    Super Missile Attack 2
    Tapper (TGTS) 2
    Targ 2
    Tempest 2
  4. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 3,277
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    49 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by jjt_defender View Post
    I fully Remember SINISTAR the HARDEST Williams Arcade Game in History

I JJT Johnny Owned the Game for a 4 Years WOW I got some Great Scores & Doubled the Sinistar WR far and Between then I get Crushed continuously like 10 Games in row granted I get Respectable Scores The Game is at a Another Outrageous Level Like WOW leaves you in Awe!
    Hey JTT, you going to play some more and submit? I would love to watch you shred that game. That Sinistar is a punk!
    "May the Heavy Hand spare you" -- Datagod 1:19
    ~~ Strongest Punch on Twin Galaxies ~~

Likes lexmark liked this post
Join us