thread

ASAP Dave Hawksett & Jace Hall I Lost Credibility Pts for No Reason Please Check into this Matter I Checked Accepted & Rejected Archives Nothing TG Members had Problems Credibility Pts Taken or Added?

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
  1. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,854
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    2)http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...Soren-Thomasen This was This Year the 5% System was already in Effect so you Blatantly Lied to Twin Galaxy Commissioner Dave Hawksett

Caught your Hand in the Cookie Jar Why?

Please Read Carefully Duc Can you See Started by Krumme, 02-22-2017 07:08 PM for PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 27 - Soren Thomasen
    at 37:41 of the video

1st one was Disputed and Overturned from Accept to Reject in my Favor
    PC - H1Z1 - King of the Kill [Most Kills - All Weapons - Solo] - 27 - Soren Thomasen

Started by Krumme, 02-22-2017 07:08 PM
    at 37:41 of the video

Are you Jealous or Envy Me What is it? Speak your Mind do not hold Back is this the only way you have Power! Typing Online Twin Galaxy Site you have Everybody to Back you Up. Twin Galaxy is your Guys Arena.

I know for a Fact you Guys would never try that with me at Main Event or Dave Busters if we Met Here in Austin, Texas. Always online You Guys are Funny I studied and Watch How you Pick get New People Mad it Makes you feel Good.

Not Christian Like God Does Not Teach that in the Holy Bible

You Gang Up Like Bullies, Trying to Intimidate, Provoke, Antagonize Me and Other Twin Galaxy Members Here is a Good Example you guys Presented

you Guys Are Easily Readable & Predictable. Interesting Tactics a Cause & Effect, Action and Reaction Wait and Delay

HugDD, Datagod, Marcade and Few others

Their Been a Few Twin Galaxy Members that Talked a Lot of BS to Me but when I JJT Johnny Met Them in Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio and other Cities they were Quite Quiet with No Bark they were all Talk & No Bite.

God Bless You

Quote Originally Posted by HugDD View Post
    Comments #3 and #4 sum up what Juan's whining about in this thread, but oy, I feel the need to clarify the other thing he's complaining about, which as I pointed out, has also already been cleared, so yes, as Jason said above, these are non-issues: http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...l=1#post925945

-Duc
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 54,260
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade View Post
    Duc, why dont you like JJT?

Are you on TG staff?
    Did you steal JJT's credibility points?
    Do we accept Harmony carts?
    Do you believe in God?
    Hahaha! Alright, I'll take a crack at these:
    Duc, why don't you like JJT? - He's JJT, enough said Name:  popcorn.gif
Views: 53
Size:  3.9 KB

Are you on TG staff? - Name:  popcorn.gif
Size:  3.9 KBName:  popcorn.gif
Size:  3.9 KB
    Did you steal JJT's credibility points? - Yes, fun to steal, and give to my friends here on TG! Name:  shades1.png
Views: 44
Size:  3.7 KB

Do we accept Harmony carts? - What're those, the question needs to keep being asked, how do we adjudicate? Name:  huh.gif
Views: 43
Size:  1,005 Bytes

Do you believe in God? - Name:  confused-37.gif
Views: 52
Size:  1.1 KBName:  confused-37.gif
Size:  1.1 KBName:  confused-37.gif
Size:  1.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My best streamed game of Centipede: https://secure.twitch.tv/gallopinggh...ade/v/51955812 (786k, clean, no cussing for those who may be concerned)

Nothing should be enough for people to vote world records or other records. Completely insane practise. -Janutzska

I guess it's about trying to live a life where I'm not contributing to the cruelty in the world... While I am on this planet, I want everyone I meet to know that I am grateful they are here. - Jessica Chastain
    Likes Marcade liked this post
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 3,370
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    49 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by jjt_defender View Post
    2)http://www.twingalaxies.com/showthre...Soren-Thomasen This was This Year the 5% System was already in Effect so you Blatantly Lied to Twin Galaxy Commissioner Dave Hawksett

Not Christian Like God Does Not Teach that in the Holy Bible

God Bless You
    You are right JJT. I apologize for goofing around on this thread. I don't know what happened with the credibility scores, but I am being patient.

God Bless you too.
    "May the Heavy Hand spare you" -- Datagod 1:19
    ~~ Strongest Punch on Twin Galaxies ~~

Thanks jjt_defender thanked this post
    Likes jjt_defender, lexmark liked this post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Join us