thread

TG Jace Hall & Dave Hawksett Please Answer For Voting in Disputes Do Twin Galaxy Members Get Double Credibility Points from 3 to 6 & Double the Submission Points from 1 to 2?

User Tag List

1. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,728
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

TG Jace Hall & Dave Hawksett Please Answer For Voting in Disputes Do Twin Galaxy Members Get Double Credibility Points from 3 to 6 & Double the Submission Points from 1 to 2?

2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,830
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: bensweeneyonbass
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    106 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    If you didn't vote on the original submission, I'd think you wouldn't net any points from voting on a dispute. It's not the same thing as adjudicating a submission. I haven't seen anything anywhere that suggests that voting on the disputes (when you didn't participate in the original adjudication) would award CR or SP.

If you voted on the original submission, and it was accepted when you voted NO, I think you'd recoup your lost CR plus three and get one SP.
  3. VERIFIED COMMISSIONER Credibility: 8,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Neither CR or SP are awarded or removed for participating in disputes. If a TGSAP score submission you voted 'yes' on is successfully disputed then the system recalculates to reflect that you originally voted incorrectly, rather than correctly.
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
  4. VERIFIED FORUM RESTRICTED Credibility: 26,728
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    71 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    My Credibilty Stayed the Same that would be a Complete Lie. I did a Capture Picture of my Credibility Points Before after 3weeks Zero Nothing

What will Happen when I do not Adjudicate Video Submissions

how many Twin Galaxy Members Video Game Submissions that are in the Submission Review Que Now & in the Future the Back log without my help would be Titanic Overwhelming a 100 Pages of Video Game Submission in the Submission Review Que.

What its going to be Twin Galaxy Own Up that's it easy
    Honor your Responsibility

Is it No or Yes Nothing Vague Please Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hawksett View Post
    Neither CR or SP are awarded or removed for participating in disputes. If a TGSAP score submission you voted 'yes' on is successfully disputed then the system recalculates to reflect that you originally voted incorrectly, rather than correctly.
Join us