Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Replying to a post that a gamer need not be alive to be considered a "Legend"...

If I had to name gamer(s) who fit the bill, I would most likely choose gamers whose accomplishments I merely read about or a few that I saw which were absolutely stellar. And since I names a select few in my last post, I'll add these few now...

Eric Ginner - someone that I've only read about, and one of the early overall masters of many different types of games from the golden era of classic arcade gaming

Donn Nauert - Donn is normally associated with being a crackshot at the shooting games of that era, but he also made a name for himself with still-unbeaten records such as "Alien Syndrome". His total pwnage of titles such as "Cheyenne" is something that I would have liked to see back in the day

David Palmer - the true "Star Wars" master. While at one point my personal best was on par with David, I'll never know if I could match or beat his TGTS record on that title. Add to that his mastery of titles such as "Battlezone", "Firefox", "ESB" and others, he's another gamer that I wish that I could see in action back in the day

Those are the gamers that I would name if "living legends" were okay to consider, in addition to a few that I named previously within this thread.
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,342
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by CONSOLEPLAYEROFTHECENTURY View Post
    A legend is someone who goes and says they will do something on a radio broadcast or media wall and do it.
    Didn't you claim once to be able to achieve a zero damage Punch-Out game? What ever happened to that? Will you revisit that at some point?
  4. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 2,589
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by TT View Post
    Didn't you claim once to be able to achieve a zero damage Punch-Out game? What ever happened to that? Will you revisit that at some point?
    I would like to one of these days don't know if I can do it or not anymore I have to practice big time. What happened I failed plain and simple. I backed about 12-15 other claims so with a conversion ratio of over 90% I'll take the failure ,where are these claims? You clearly knew about ounchout so you know where the others are.
  5. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 2,342
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by CONSOLEPLAYEROFTHECENTURY View Post
    I would like to one of these days don't know if I can do it or not anymore I have to practice big time. What happened I failed plain and simple. I backed about 12-15 other claims so with a conversion ratio of over 90% I'll take the failure ,where are these claims? You clearly knew about ounchout so you know where the others are.
    I recall your Punchout thing being on the amusing (and now defunct) progamerpromotions.com website. I'm not that much of a fan to know about any other claims you may or may not have made.
  6. VERIFIED BANNED FOR POOR BEHAVIOR Credibility: 2,589
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    45 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by TT View Post
    I recall your Punchout thing being on the amusing (and now defunct) progamerpromotions.com website. I'm not that much of a fan to know about any other claims you may or may not have made.

That's amusing since you follow my every move, I seen private FB conversations between you and others and CAT, fwd to me by hackers, and most of all you public private rants about me on FB on peoples private walls FWD to me by hackers

keep on enjoying me ill enjoy my gaming as much as you do!!!!!!!!!!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Join us