View Channel: snowflaketg
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    33 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hawksett View Post
    We are indeed taking the trash out, but every piece of garbage needs forensic examination. Some trash has been taken out already, but we have no apologies if the rate of trash collection in the TG neighbourhood is not to every resident's satisfaction. We are aware some may have some trash dating back decades. A whole batch of forensic results are close to completion, and anyone who put used plastic bottles in the recycling box meant for spent ammo will be dealt with.

But who is the man in the cartoon with the funny hair clutching his favourite drink and a Dalek arm?
    Cant argue with that. As much sense as it makes though, and as much as I logically agree with it, I'm sure in a few hours i'm gonna be right to be angry at all the fake scores. While you're asking for us to be patient with you as you do your due diligence, be patient with us as we deal with our frustration at all the corruption thats turning up.
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
    Likes datagod liked this post
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 14,123
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: marcamy_1029
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    28 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
  3. VERIFIED COMMISSIONER Credibility: 8,000
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Absolutely. Things are coming out of the woodwork of our long history, and disputes have only been around for several months.

But there will be some who have been second on a record for years while they should have been first for all that time. The frustration is understood but it still will not make us rush anything. I believe you recently said yourself that scores should be hard to remove?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    While you're asking for us to be patient with you as you do your due diligence, be patient with us as we deal with our frustration at all the corruption thats turning up.
    Likes Snowflake liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Join us