Likes (Received)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Can't verify my account

Im actually trying to get my account verified but im living in France and i can't call the number. How Can i get verified ? Is there an other way ? Can i do it manually without calling ?
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,839
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: bensweeneyonbass
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    106 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    @TWIN GALAXIES @SincerelyFranny Can you be of assistance?
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 1,288
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamkido View Post
    Im actually trying to get my account verified but im living in France and i can't call the number. How Can i get verified ? Is there an other way ? Can i do it manually without calling ?
    Hi @Yamkido ,

Verification should be done by telephone. You can call the number using your cell phone or home phone number. I would expect you have a cell phone in 2017. If not, make an effort to get one!

You need to call the country exit code for France, which should be 00. If it is not, then find out what it is.
    Assuming it is 00, then call 00 1 3154021021. The first 1 is the country code for the USA.

Please note that your cell phone number that you enter into the TG site needs to be in the right format, otherwise your call will connect to the verification site, but the number will not match. For example in my country we have the number format with a leading zero like 04????????. I had to remove the leading 0 for the verification to work. So I entered into the TG site 4???????? and the verification worked. I am not sure if this applies to your cell numbers in France, however if it does, you may need to use this solution.

Also sometimes, the verification number is busy or not available, and you need to try again later.

Let us all know how you go.
    Thanks bensweeneyonbass thanked this post
Join us