thread

Neo Geo X tracks unusable

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Neo Geo X tracks unusable

    12-07-2017, 01:29 AM
    #1
    Why in the world are the Neo Geo X tracks Premium when they are all broken?
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  2. 12-07-2017, 03:05 PM
    #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Porter View Post
    Why in the world are the Neo Geo X tracks Premium when they are all broken?
    We have moved away from the Premium vs Non- Premium track labeling.

    If these tracks are broken, what edits would you suggest and for which tracks.

    Thanks.
  3. 12-07-2017, 03:21 PM
    #3
    I can explain this. There was a period when adding neo geo x tracks were free. Neo geo x only has 35 games (36 if you count the only one thats not a neo geo mvs port). I listed all the games for the neo geo x, found the oorresponding tracks for those games for the neo geo mvs and copied and pasted for consitency. This was an error on my part as the two system have different settings options.

    now that i realize those options dont work and arent even one for ones, i guess i would suggest default settings across the board as that is pretty standard for TG tracks
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

    Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
  4. 12-07-2017, 03:28 PM
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by TWIN GALAXIES View Post
    We have moved away from the Premium vs Non- Premium track labeling.

    If these tracks are broken, what edits would you suggest and for which tracks.

    Thanks.
    i dont want to be responsible for track rules because i would allow leeching and glitching and make the options the players choice. i also dont want to be responsible because i am the one who is going to set the records for most of these tracks.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  5. 12-07-2017, 03:36 PM
    #5
    I’m fine with “default settings; no global rules apply”
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

    Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
    Thanks TWIN GALAXIES thanked this post
  6. 12-07-2017, 03:44 PM
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    I’m fine with “default settings; no global rules apply”
    Just for clarification...

    You are suggesting that ALL of the Neo Geo X tracks have the same rule set of:

    "Deafult Settings
    No Global Rules Apply"

    Is this correct?
  7. 12-07-2017, 04:22 PM
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by TWIN GALAXIES View Post
    Just for clarification...

    You are suggesting that ALL of the Neo Geo X tracks have the same rule set of:

    "Deafult Settings
    No Global Rules Apply"

    Is this correct?

    ideally only settings would be deleted, those two lines added, and other rules like "player may choose any character" or "no continues allowed" would still remain. I wouldnt want confusion over fighting games and "default settings" to be misread as you have to choose the first character the cursor is on, and i also wouldnt want "no global rules" to make people think continues are ok. By leaving in all rules except the settings (which were wrong) I dont believe we create any additional problems. @Jesse Porter does that make sense to you? I'd hate to mess up twice.
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

    Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
  8. 12-07-2017, 05:05 PM
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    ideally only settings would be deleted, those two lines added, and other rules like "player may choose any character" or "no continues allowed" would still remain. I wouldnt want confusion over fighting games and "default settings" to be misread as you have to choose the first character the cursor is on, and i also wouldnt want "no global rules" to make people think continues are ok. By leaving in all rules except the settings (which were wrong) I dont believe we create any additional problems. @Jesse Porter does that make sense to you? I'd hate to mess up twice.

    i think that will work, thats the quickest way to get this going. i dont think you need to add that the player can choose any character. if you did that, you might as well say that they can pick any route and team play or lone wolf for shock troopers.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
  9. 12-07-2017, 05:14 PM
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse Porter View Post
    i think that will work, thats the quickest way to get this going. i dont think you need to add that the player can choose any character. if you did that, you might as well say that they can pick any route and team play or lone wolf for shock troopers.
    i'm not saying to add that, i'm saying those lines are already there so just dont delete them.
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

    Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
  10. 12-07-2017, 05:26 PM
    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake View Post
    i'm not saying to add that, i'm saying those lines are already there so just dont delete them.
    well then technically its not accurate. it would have to be plural since multiple characters can be selected if team play is selected.
    The Circle Leader
    King of Genesis
    Son of GinaLee
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us