thread

Dispute: Clay Karczewski - PlayStation 2 - Need for Speed Underground - NTSC - Circuit Mode - Inner City Reverse [Fastest Lap] - Player: ruven zambrano - Score: 47.17

User Tag List

Is this a valid dispute?

You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
  1. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 5,009
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    63 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Dispute: Clay Karczewski - PlayStation 2 - Need for Speed Underground - NTSC - Circuit Mode - Inner City Reverse [Fastest Lap] - Player: ruven zambrano - Score: 47.17

PlayStation 2 - Need for Speed Underground - NTSC - Circuit Mode - Inner City Reverse [Fastest Lap]
    Score Trackhttp://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=51539
    RulesCircuit Mode
    Any Available Car, Any Transmission
    Number of Laps: 2
    Catch Up: On
    Traffic: Minimum
    Opponent Skill: MediumSpecial Rules: You may freely use any unlocked car and any unlocked customizations. You MUST place first for your time to count. Please allow your time to be visible for a few seconds to ensure easier verification. You may also include your laptimes for the Fastest Lap Time category. Pausing for any reason will disqualify your run.
    Wall Riding is prohibited. Wall Riding is the act of using a wall to manoeuvre around a corner instead of attempting the corner normally.
    Player Nameruven zambrano
    Original Adjudicationhttp://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php?t=174358
    Verification MethodTGSAP
    Verification Date2017-08-14
    Disputed Score47.17 (Rank 1)
    Disputed ByCWK
    Dispute Evidence / RationaleEvidence has gone missing
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 18,234
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: starcrytas
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Uploader closed their Youtube account
    Valid dispute.
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,297
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Iím pretty sure I voted on this during adjudication process; if this dispute is successfull, do I lose cred?? If I vote yes on dispute does that mean I wonít lose cred if dispute holds up? Iím perfectly fine disputing scores where the evidence has been removed Iím curious as to how it will affect me
  4. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 7,863
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    View Channel: snowflaketg
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    33 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    Iím pretty sure I voted on this during adjudication process; if this dispute is successfull, do I lose cred?? If I vote yes on dispute does that mean I wonít lose cred if dispute holds up? Iím perfectly fine disputing scores where the evidence has been removed Iím curious as to how it will affect me
    while anything can change, this is why so many people refuse to vote on third party sites, due to the possibility of losing cred. Its definitely harsh the first time but its sort of makes sense. Think about it like this. Your yes vote didnt just mean you thought the score was real, it also meant you thought the evidence would stick around, you were incorrect in thinking the evidence would be permanent hence the ding on cred.

Imagine if there were no ding. Then third party would actually be superior. With third party, if an issue is ever found later (cheating or accident) the owner could just remove the video to prevent people from losing cred. At that point people would prefer third party and noon would use the tg uploader anymore. So although it sucks to lose cred when you voted in good faith, the alternative would eventually lead to even more problems.
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
  5. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,297
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    But if I voted yes on this dispute will my cred be spared? That seems like a fair trade, if
    I voted in favor of the score with impression that the evidence would be available and then it wasnít due to the users actions I ought to be able save my cred and support the dispute, right?
  6. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,297
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    So my options seem to be, and correct me if Iím wrong:

vote yes yes on the dispute (which is what I want to do) and lose credibility
    vote no on the because itís up to the submitter to keep the evidence around and hope to not lose any credibility
    not do anything and see what happens and possibly lose credibility

Since this site is operating on a earned/spend point system to submit scores thereís no incentive for me to vote yes, the only incentive I seem to have is to vote no, correct??
  7. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 7,863
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    View Channel: snowflaketg
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    33 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek View Post
    So my options seem to be, and correct me if Iím wrong:

vote yes yes on the dispute (which is what I want to do) and lose credibility
    vote no on the because itís up to the submitter to keep the evidence around and hope to not lose any credibility
    not do anything and see what happens and possibly lose credibility

Since this site is operating on a earned/spend point system to submit scores thereís no incentive for me to vote yes, the only incentive I seem to have is to vote no, correct??
    well I think you have some interest in keeping tg reputation up. Whatís good for the site is good for you. Your cred will be hit but your scores will mean more if theyíre on a good site
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
  8. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,297
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Well I agree with that but is it written somewhere in TGís rules that the submitter has to keep his evidence when itís third party hosted? When was the TG uploaded introduced? I got the impression that it was a fairly new feature when I started submitting in April
Join us