View Channel: magrinder
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    69 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Adjudication Sorting

The sorting by Platform, Game and Player in the submission form works rather well and makes adjudicating a much easier task. These sort functions are shown here:

Name:  image.png
Views: 28
Size:  151.9 KB

After receiving results, an adjudicator would then click on the desired thread. Once a user concludes to back out, the sorted page previously displayed no longer displays, rather all submissions display. Further, the sort key remains, but won't allow for another sort unless a user entirely reloads the submission page.

Is it possible to have this bounce back to the originally sorted data once a user backs out of their thread rather than back to all submissions? As an alternative, is it possible to resort again using the same key (or even a different key) once a user backs out of their original sort without having to reload the submissions page?

Thanks jjt_defender thanked this post
    Likes jjt_defender, Marcade, Barra liked this post
  2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 14,111
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Live Streaming Channel(s)
    View Channel: marcamy_1029
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Tagged
    28 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Ya, that is a big pet peeve of mine too!
  3. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 54,002
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    Yer, I've had my own troubleshoot with this feature in the Submission Review myself, I guess there're some glitches or what not, sometimes. However, I've also found that when it comes down to specifics, and for over all better results, I've learned that the Advanced Search is more practical. I utilized it recently to get to specifically, Jared's Rock Band 2 "Ace of Spades" submissions, rather than his massive slew of submissions for this title, and the results were narrowed down to four. Special thanks to stella_blue and Jace for bringing attention to it in the past few years. Just in case, here's a direct link to it: http://www.twingalaxies.com/search.php?search_type=1&contenttype=vBForum_Post& forumchoice[]=446

Thanks for bringing attention to this Max, hope all's great for you, and I look forward to reviewing the remainder of your submissions I haven't yet gotten to, Happy New Year! :)

-Duc
    My best streamed game of Centipede: https://secure.twitch.tv/gallopinggh...ade/v/51955812 (786k, clean, no cussing for those who may be concerned)

Nothing should be enough for people to vote world records or other records. Completely insane practise. -Janutzska

I guess it's about trying to live a life where I'm not contributing to the cruelty in the world... While I am on this planet, I want everyone I meet to know that I am grateful they are here. - Jessica Chastain
    Thanks stella_blue thanked this post
    Likes stella_blue liked this post
Join us