thread

Nintendo Wii - Rock Band 2 [Nintendo Wii] - NTSC - Motorhead - "Ace of Spades" - Bass - Medium - 1 Player [Points] - 56,932 - Jared Oswald

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
  1. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 4,091
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    61 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following

Nintendo Wii - Rock Band 2 [Nintendo Wii] - NTSC - Motorhead - "Ace of Spades" - Bass - Medium - 1 Player [Points] - 56,932 - Jared Oswald

NTSC - Motorhead - "Ace of Spades" - Bass - Medium - 1 Player [Points]
    Score Trackhttp://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=95156
    RulesPausing is NOT allowed!
    Scores can be achieved during Quick Play or Tour Modes.This MUST be played with a Guitar Controller. To ensure the Guitar Controller is being used, players will be required to cycle through the fret buttons at least ONCE at the start of each song. Meaning... click and release each fret button just to show that you are using a guitar controller.
    Submission MessageRecord attempt starts at 11:00.

2. VERIFIED Senior Member Credibility: 53,966
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    51 Thread(s)
    Follows
    Following
    The song, selections, and run are around the 10:57 mark:

My best streamed game of Centipede: https://secure.twitch.tv/gallopinggh...ade/v/51955812 (786k, clean, no cussing for those who may be concerned)

Nothing should be enough for people to vote world records or other records. Completely insane practise. -Janutzska

I guess it's about trying to live a life where I'm not contributing to the cruelty in the world... While I am on this planet, I want everyone I meet to know that I am grateful they are here. - Jessica Chastain
    Likes trivia212005 liked this post
Join us