thread

NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Monster Truck Rally - NTSC - Points - 12,687 - Sean Dwyer

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. NES / FAMICOM / DISK - Monster Truck Rally - NTSC - Points - 12,687 - Sean Dwyer

01-31-2018, 11:01 PM

NTSC - Points
    Score Track//www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=3505
    RulesMust go to Events and choose Monster Truck Rally, May Freely Change Car Color, All other Options left alone.
    Special Rules: During the Monster Truck Rally, your score is accumalated through the events. You may stop at any time by completing a race and going to the Main Menu. If you choose to go on, you must select Continue to go on to the next event or heat. Since your score is displayed at the end of each race, so you are REQUIRED to finish at LEAST one race of the Rally. The only thing affected by coming in last place is the amount of points you get for it.
    Submission MessageThis game is really bad, I apologize in advance. Thanks for watching and voting!

Likes Rogerpoco, RaGe, Derek liked this post
  2. 02-01-2018, 06:16 AM
    Oh, Oh!
    It's Stadium Mud Buggies, lol!!!!
    (A "not too good" Intellivision game).

I'm wrong and in the minority, for sure, but I don't exactly hate games like this, I actually like the physics of this type driving game, going back to Rock and Roll Racing on SNES and Genesis.

Seriously, the games look almost identical, it's crazy!
    Thanks sdwyer138 thanked this post
    Likes sdwyer138 liked this post
  3. 02-01-2018, 07:18 AM
    Here is the screen shot. I tied the computer, which I thought was odd.

Name:  temp.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  576.3 KB
  4. 02-01-2018, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    Oh, Oh!
    It's Stadium Mud Buggies, lol!!!!
    (A "not too good" Intellivision game).

I'm wrong and in the minority, for sure, but I don't exactly hate games like this, I actually like the physics of this type driving game, going back to Rock and Roll Racing on SNES and Genesis.

Seriously, the games look almost identical, it's crazy!
    Haha I had no idea! I will have to track down SMB now!
    Likes Rogerpoco liked this post
  5. 02-01-2018, 07:50 AM
    It's on the flashback-pretty sure the cart itself is one of the more rare INT carts out there.

It has Drag Racing(with monster trucks...).
    All you do is press the buttons to gear, but it is kinda like dragster, ha!
  6. 02-01-2018, 10:06 AM
    Exactly Mud Buggies.

nice job controlling the truck!! The obstacles look very difficult - and frustrating !!

Accepted !!

Thanks sdwyer138 thanked this post
  7. 02-01-2018, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellivision Master View Post
    Exactly Mud Buggies.

nice job controlling the truck!! The obstacles look very difficult - and frustrating !!

Accepted !!
    Certainly some room for improvement. I just don't know that I have the interest to do so :D Though I would be curious about learning wtf I'm supposed to do in the tug of war event to gain ground.
  8. 02-01-2018, 10:14 AM
    Same as Mud Biggies... sometimes im
    just driving on the course having fun, not knowing what they want me to do !!!!!!!!

theres a Dragster event with the buggy... that would be an awesome contest at TG. If your index finger on the side botton could keep up.

9. 02-01-2018, 10:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco View Post
    It's on the flashback-pretty sure the cart itself is one of the more rare INT carts out there.

It has Drag Racing(with monster trucks...).
    All you do is press the buttons to gear, but it is kinda like dragster, ha!
    Oh yeah that is pricy for the original! Looks like it is also supposed to be on Intellivision Lives, so I'll just try that one
  10. 02-01-2018, 10:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Intellivision Master View Post
    Same as Mud Biggies... sometimes im
    just driving on the course having fun, not knowing what they want me to do !!!!!!!!

theres a Dragster event with the buggy... that would be an awesome contest at TG. If your index finger on the side botton could keep up.
    I can't remember the standard "fast" second bracket, but I got down to "whatever".2, one time.
    "All" you do is press the side key to shift, but like Dragster, timing will make you faster, seriously, getting the right shift rhythm.
    I forget to shift to the last gear a lot, the other truck zooms past me, ticks me right off.
    :)

I'm all in to help pay for the tracks if you want to start them on INT lives, Sean, or Flashback/Hardware if you want, Al.
    Not itching to get to it, but no reason not to have tracks for it.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us