thread

Dispute: Andrew Mee - PlayStation 2 - Test Drive Unlimited - NTSC - Trip Wire [MPH] - Player: Andrew Peter Mee - Score: 0

User Tag List

Is this a valid dispute?

You may not vote on this poll
    You have no permission to view/vote this poll.
  1. Dispute: Andrew Mee - PlayStation 2 - Test Drive Unlimited - NTSC - Trip Wire [MPH] - Player: Andrew Peter Mee - Score: 0

02-05-2018, 09:32 AM
    PlayStation 2 - Test Drive Unlimited - NTSC - Trip Wire [MPH]
    Score Track//www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=105380
    RulesThe player must ensure that the measurement is made in Miles Per Hour (MPH). The speed entered as score is the speed calculated after penalties, displayed as Final Score. Any Class D vehicle may be used.
    Player NameAndrew Peter Mee
    Original AdjudicationN/A
    Verification MethodDVD
    Verification Date2009-12-10
    Disputed Score0 (Rank 1)
    Disputed ByBarthax
    Dispute Evidence / RationaleThis score was done on a PAL system.

Note that this is also symptomatic of a bigger problem on the scoreboard for this game - all the MPH results are in floating point to two decimals. The scoreboard shows "133" and I definitely didn't have rounded achievements.
  2. 02-05-2018, 09:33 AM
    LOL, and the dispute system isn't picking up the same score as shown on the scoreboard.

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  3. 02-05-2018, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax View Post
    LOL, and the dispute system isn't picking up the same score as shown on the scoreboard.
    i ran into the same problem when I disputed odyssey 2 quest for the rings. the dispute system itself registered the wrong score.
    Mr. Do's Castle champ
    Lode Runner champ
    Other kid's games champ

Adult Games: Street Fighter champ
Join us