thread

Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Skitchin' - Vancouver - Fastest Race - 02:15.0 - Terence O'Neill

User Tag List

Is this a valid score?

This poll is closed
    This poll is closed
  1. Sega Genesis / Sega Mega Drive - Skitchin' - Vancouver - Fastest Race - 02:15.0 - Terence O'Neill

02-12-2018, 09:23 PM

Vancouver - Fastest Race
    Score Track//www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=212594
    Rules

Single Player only. Any button configuration. Warping is not allowed. For these individual, Fastest Race tracks, some passwords are allowed. The password "ULTIMATE" is allowed. This maxes the skater's equipment--the player can stay competitive on the harder tracks. For the code to work, you must enter "B, A, DOWN, A, START, START" at the warning screen, after the game is first booted up. Passwords to easily get to each location are allowed: (Vancouver = default track) , (Chicago = PIZZA) , (New York = LIBERTY) , (San Diego = BEACH) , (San Francisco = HILLS) , (Washington DC = CAPITAL) , (Denver = BRONCOS) , (Los Angeles = STARS) , (Miami = PALMS) , (Toronto = JAYS) , (Detroit = CARS) , (Seattle = AIRPORT). These are the only passwords that are allowed. Fastest Time taken from the results screen after the race concludes.
    Submission MessageEverdrive settings shown at the start (Cheats OFF). The allowed password, "Ultimate" is entered at 1:12. No other passwords are entered. One run in the video.

This is NTSC - I accidentally left it off when I set up the variations (I made a request to have it added).

It's Road Rash on roller blades. This is the first track in the game, so there's not much going on. The tracks get progressively harder, with tougher opponents, obstacles and chances to skitch to faster cars. I've wanted to set this game up for a while. The "Fastest Completion" that was in the database already was not the optimal way to go, in my opinion. The way these variations are set up, anyone can jump in, on any track and be competitive.

Thanks for watching
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Likes Barthax, nads, HugDD, Desidious liked this post
  2. 02-14-2018, 06:28 AM
    Accepted.

"Get the F off my car" lol. This is absolutely Road Rash on roller blades. I'm looking forward to more aggressive opponents.

Thanks RaGe thanked this post
    Likes RaGe liked this post
  3. 02-14-2018, 06:31 AM
    Got give credit to that #2 skater: he kept up with your without a car! :D

Accepted. :)

Are you on my radar?
    I'd rather be last on every game than throw my time away chasing only one score.
  4. 02-14-2018, 06:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    I'm looking forward to more aggressive opponents.
    Yea, they get a lot tougher, where they'll kick your ass quickly if you don't have the good equipment. There's no chance against them, really. The password was needed to even the playing field.
    ​"cred-jacked" ™ RaGe © 2017 The RaGe Corp. LLC
  5. 02-14-2018, 06:57 AM
    I never heard of nor have I seen this game until your sub. Good stuff.

6. 02-14-2018, 01:05 PM
    Hysterical Game !!

ACCEPTED !!

7. 02-14-2018, 02:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Max View Post
    I never heard of nor have I seen this game until your sub. Good stuff.
    Back in the 90's, this was right up there with Road Rash.
    ​"cred-jacked" ™ RaGe © 2017 The RaGe Corp. LLC
Join us