90skidJohnny's Feed

90skidJohnny
06-10-2019 at 12:44 PM
8 Comments
Rate this Entry

ment to post this

So I voted on my own submission. And it got accepted. But says I lost credibility ? @admin staff
Comments
  1. Kelly Kerr's Avatar

    damn. maybe i should go unvote on my own latest submissions just to be safe.

    LikesFly liked this post
  2. Pixe Sukola's Avatar

    you can go to the submission and double check if you voted correctly. I have voted No accidentaly on my own valid submissions and lost cred before.

  3. Snowflake's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Kerr

    damn. maybe i should go unvote on my own latest submissions just to be safe.

    if you're sarcastically making a jab at how discouraging the tg system is lately, i agree

    if you're serious, theres actually benefits to voting on your system, at least in my opinion, in terms of real credibilty. i screwed up on my 5-life tapper sub. everyone who approved will lose cred. the fact i voted yes though and will loose cred to helps show i wasnt setting anyone up and it was just a mistake on my part. we know for example rotunda a few times has tested people to see if we'd catch issues, and i make no secret that i'm happy when blind voters get hit. so its not just paranoid crazy conspiracy people that think people set others up, it does happen, and voting on your own sub is a good way of proving that you're not one of the people who set others up

  4. admin staff's Avatar

    hi 90skidJohnny


    Can you please share the link of your submission ?

  5. Kelly Kerr's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake


    if you're sarcastically making a jab at how discouraging the tg system is lately, i agree

    if you're serious, theres actually benefits to voting on your system, at least in my opinion, in terms of real credibilty. i screwed up on my 5-life tapper sub. everyone who approved will lose cred. the fact i voted yes though and will loose cred to helps show i wasnt setting anyone up and it was just a mistake on my part. we know for example rotunda a few times has tested people to see if we'd catch issues, and i make no secret that i'm happy when blind voters get hit. so its not just paranoid crazy conspiracy people that think people set others up, it does happen, and voting on your own sub is a good way of proving that you're not one of the people who set others up


    90% sarcasm. The other 10% is up for debate.

    You're right though. Voting for yourself is like a double down that you stand by your submission.

  6. 90skidJohnny's Avatar

    @admin staff you mean this? https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/205203



    Also trying to figure out if somehow I voted against myself. I didn't mean to if I did, but, I dunno, maybe I clicked it wrong.

  7. The Evener's Avatar

    If you click on the link you posted 90skidJohnny, you should see in the top banner whether you voted yes or no - take a look under the title "Is this a valid score?" I think it states there how you voted.

  8. 90skidJohnny's Avatar

    Well, I finally got to check my status. it says I voted no, but im positive I voted yes. Why would I vote no?

    Guess I will have to be really OSD about this moving forward.

Join us