90skidJohnny's Feed

90skidJohnny
03-08-2020 at 02:28 PM
9 Comments
Rate this Entry

Current way to submit two player submissions?

Hey all. I saw there was a recent topic posted about this, but still unsure. I would like to submit a two player submission. There is currently a track setup for said game.

Do I still currently create a new "Joint" account for me and the other player? Also is there a way to link it to my current account? Thanks. Not sure who to tag, so ill just tag @admin staff

LikesEVN liked this post
Comments
  1. EVN's Avatar

    Apparently it's "on the list"

    Likes90skidJohnny liked this post
  2. 90skidJohnny's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EVN

    Apparently it's "on the list"


    Right, i know they are working on a new way, but , currently, do i still create a new profile for both players?

  3. EVN's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by 90skidJohnny

    Right, i know they are working on a new way, but , currently, do i still create a new profile for both players?


    I guess so :(

    Thanks90skidJohnny thanked this post
    Likes90skidJohnny liked this post
  4. Barthax's Avatar

    Two different methods currently: take your pick of which one suits you best:

    1) As an individual, post the score on your own (the other participant can also do this).

    2) Create a new account as the "couple" and post once against that account.

    Thanks90skidJohnny thanked this post
    Likes90skidJohnny liked this post
  5. 90skidJohnny's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax
    Two different methods currently: take your pick of which one suits you best:
    1) As an individual, post the score on your own (the other participant can also do this).
    2) Create a new account as the "couple" and post once against that account.
    I kinda like the first option best. So basically we would both submit on that track individually like it was a standard submission?
  6. timmell's Avatar

    I personally do step 1 now. Don't hold you breath for 2-player, been on the list for 5 years I think now. Once again lack the communication is gone absent again.

    LikesEVN liked this post
  7. SincerelyFranny's Avatar

    It is on the list. :(
    I wish there was more I could do when it comes to features needing to be added.

    Yes @90skidJohnny ....If you would like both name on the leaderboard, a separate account needs to be made contain both names in the name box. It's not ideal and I am very aware of that.

    If you choose to submit under your "90skidJohnny " account your name will be the only one on the name line for the credit of the record. Unfortunately, an individual score cannot be linked to two accounts.

    I am very sorry.

    ThanksBarthax thanked this post
  8. Barthax's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SincerelyFranny

    If you choose to submit under your "90skidJohnny " account your name will be the only one on the name line for the credit of the record. Unfortunately, an individual score cannot be linked to two accounts.

    Just to cover the case: there's nothing to stop the second individual from submitting the same also, is there?

  9. SincerelyFranny's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax


    Just to cover the case: there's nothing to stop the second individual from submitting the same also, is there?

    Technically, no.

    Since the scores would be identical they would share the same rank slot on the leaderboard - In the same manner as if there were a tie.

    I'll talk to @Jace Hall to see if there is an issue with this in anyway, because it seems like a logical solution to me.

Join us