admin staff's Feed

admin staff
01-10-2018 at 04:53 AM
2418 Comments
Rating: 8 votes, 4.13 average.

Scoreboard Errors - Report them here

Dear Community
Name:  error_icon.jpg
Views: 13395
Size:  54.1 KB

The TWIN GALAXIES main forum area has been retired , please use this post to report any scoreboard errors.
We understand that users need immediate response on issues, please try to post the link to the score with the description of the error and a screenshot.


Regards
Admin Staff
ThanksN/A, JJT_Defender thanked this post
LikesN/A, JJT_Defender liked this post
Comments
  1. thegamer1185's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by GibGirl

    So I'm noticing that some my submissions that just got accepted are marked as "cancelled by submitter".

    Should I be concerned about this?

    Where did they move to when they got "accepted"? Are they still showing in the leaderboard at least?

  2. sdwyer138's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185


    Where did they move to when they got "accepted"? Are they still showing in the leaderboard at least?


    Now it just says 'poll is closed' as expected. The score is on the leaderboard correctly

    Likesthegamer1185 liked this post
  3. SincerelyFranny's Avatar

    @GibGirl @sdwyer138 Can you provide screenshots of what you are seeing?

    @sdwyer138 did yours resolve on their own?

    Thanks. :)

  4. GibGirl's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SincerelyFranny

    @GibGirl @sdwyer138 Can you provide screenshots of what you are seeing?

    @sdwyer138 did yours resolve on their own?

    Thanks. :)

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/211833

    ThanksSincerelyFranny thanked this post
  5. sdwyer138's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SincerelyFranny



    @sdwyer138 did yours resolve on their own?

    Thanks. :)


    yes, it appears to have

    ThanksSincerelyFranny thanked this post
  6. stella_blue's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SincerelyFranny


    Hey Franny,

    We're almost there.

    In the track rules, the following sentence should begin on a new line:

    The "boost start" is allowed, but any use of the "offroad trick" is strictly prohibited.

    Thank you.


  7. SincerelyFranny's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by stella_blue



    Hey Franny,

    We're almost there.

    In the track rules, the following sentence should begin on a new line:

    The "boost start" is allowed, but any use of the "offroad trick" is strictly prohibited.

    Thank you.


    Done. :)

    Thanksstella_blue thanked this post
  8. MyOwnWorstEnemy's Avatar

    This is perhaps my fourth or fifth time reporting this error. I'm a fairly patient person but this is getting ridiculous. I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm on the ignore list of the TG administration and management. If you can't fix this easily, then at least let me know at the very least, that the fix is in someone queue?

    Problem - I have both the 1st and 3rd scores (both past adjudication) on this track.

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/forza-motorsport-3/xbox-360/maple-valley-raceway-short-circuit-reverse-class-e-lap-time-no-rewind/


    Likesthegamer1185 liked this post
  9. SincerelyFranny's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnWorstEnemy

    This is perhaps my fourth or fifth time reporting this error. I'm a fairly patient person but this is getting ridiculous. I'm starting to get the feeling that I'm on the ignore list of the TG administration and management. If you can't fix this easily, then at least let me know at the very least, that the fix is in someone queue?

    Problem - I have both the 1st and 3rd scores (both past adjudication) on this track.

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/forza-motorsport-3/xbox-360/maple-valley-raceway-short-circuit-reverse-class-e-lap-time-no-rewind/



    Unfortunately this is not something I can fix. It is on the "To-do list" for @admin staff

    ThanksMyOwnWorstEnemy thanked this post
  10. admin staff's Avatar

    Issue is fixed . Please check and confirm


    Quote Originally Posted by SincerelyFranny



    Unfortunately this is not something I can fix. It is on the "To-do list" for @admin staff

    ThanksMyOwnWorstEnemy thanked this post
  11. starcrytas's Avatar
  12. JasonV91's Avatar

    The leaderboard link that shows up in submissions to Moon Patrol on the MAME platform is incorrect - when you click it from within a submission, it opens a blank page, and lists "Arcade" in the platform dropdown:



    To demonstrate, click the Score Track link from within Andrew's submission: https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/212208

  13. sdwyer138's Avatar

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/space-gun-world/macintosh

    This appears to be an Arcade or MAME game listed under the Mac platform.


    Space Gun does not appear to have been released on Mac:


    This game entry should be deleted from the Mac platform

  14. Intellivision Master's Avatar

    On Intellivision Space Spartans:

    Please add to the Rules:

    "You must use the original cartridge to submit a score on this track. Any score submitted using a ROM on a flash-cart will not be accepted".

    Here is the Link:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/space-spartans/intellivision

    The rationale behind it: The ROM version is not the same as the cartridge. On game boards 8,9,10 and higher, the computer squadrons on the boards are extremely easy to control on the loose ROM as opposed to the cartridge version, where each subsequent level is increasingly more difficult to complete.

    I played practice games on the ROM and was shocked to see how easy I was able to complete levels 8,9 and 10. I could have played forever. Not just one try. In three attempts there was no challenge completing these levels.

    Further, the cartridge version of this game has a huge supply; as it was by far the most popular Intellivoice game; so the ability for players to compete on this track is not diminished by disqualifying the ROM.

    Thank You @admin staff and @SincerelyFranny

  15. Rogerpoco's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Intellivision Master

    On Intellivision Space Spartans:

    Please add to the Rules:

    "You must use the original cartridge to submit a score on this track. Any score submitted using a ROM on a flash-cart will not be accepted".

    Here is the Link:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/space-spartans/intellivision

    The rationale behind it: The ROM version is not the same as the cartridge. On game boards 8,9,10 and higher, the computer squadrons on the boards are extremely easy to control on the loose ROM as opposed to the cartridge version, where each subsequent level is increasingly more difficult to complete.

    I played practice games on the ROM and was shocked to see how easy I was able to complete levels 8,9 and 10. I could have played forever. Not just one try. In three attempts there was no challenge completing these levels.

    Further, the cartridge version of this game has a huge supply; as it was by far the most popular Intellivoice game; so the ability for players to compete on this track is not diminished by disqualifying the ROM.

    Thank You @admin staff and @SincerelyFranny


    I can't direct you to the correct one, but you must have the wrong rom-roms are direct copies of the original program, there is no difference.

  16. Barthax's Avatar

    The "Discussion" option on each page of the Leaderboard is showing as an Unlicensed copy of the Froala Editor. Presumably the same editor which is used for the Wall posts - which is not showing the issue. :)

  17. Barthax's Avatar

    When visting the Add Track page with less than 10 Submission Points, the page is automatically refreshing immediately. https://www.twingalaxies.com/addtrack.php

  18. Barthax's Avatar
  19. Barthax's Avatar

    There's a rather special-looking hyphen being used in some of the following tracks: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/iggys-reckin-balls/nintendo-64/?track=%E2

  20. starcrytas's Avatar
Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 LastLast
Join us