admin staff's Feed

admin staff
01-10-2018 at 03:53 AM
3499 Comments
Rating: 13 votes, 4.00 average.

Scoreboard Errors - Website Errors - Report them here

Dear Community

Name:  error_icon.jpg
Views: 20709
Size:  54.1 KB
The TWIN GALAXIES main forum area has been retired , please use this post to report any scoreboard or website errors. We understand that users need immediate response on issues, please try to post the link to the score with the description of the error and a screenshot. Regards Admin Staff
ThanksN/A, JJT_Defender, Bishop Black thanked this post
LikesN/A, JJT_Defender, RedDawn liked this post
Comments
  1. YesAffinity's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by YesAffinity

    MAME - Street Fighter. The rules give rom versions for the different MAME versions, which seem to require that you play on a significantly different rom set if you're using MAME .155 or beyond.

    .154 and early specifies the World, Analog Buttons rom. .155 and later specifies the World, Pneumatic Buttons rom. I'm not sure how one would even achieve playing with pneumatic buttons in MAME. I'm sure there's a way, but I think the renaming of the roms didn't get posted right on this one.

    I'm not sure how to tell what the correct rom should be for .155 and beyond (whatever the World, Analog Buttons rom got renamed to), but if someone can point me to a resource that would give the different naming conventions, I can make a suggestion on what the correct rom should be for .155 and beyond.

    :edit: I did some digging and testing in current MAME versions. I believe "sfan" in the rules should be replace with "sfw". sfw is Street FIghter (World, protected), and is the analog button version.

    So, nobody cares that this track is calling for a rom that requires pneumatic (pressure sensitive) buttons for mame .155 and beyond? How would one even accomplish mapping pneumatic buttons in mame, assuming one actually had pneumatic buttons? Or maybe someone could tell me how to map standard pushbuttons to this version of the rom.

  2. Barthax's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by YesAffinity


    So, nobody cares that this track is calling for a rom that requires pneumatic (pressure sensitive) buttons for mame .155 and beyond? How would one even accomplish mapping pneumatic buttons in mame, assuming one actually had pneumatic buttons? Or maybe someone could tell me how to map standard pushbuttons to this version of the rom.


    Chances are the ROM set was always the pneumatic buttons but the MAME devs have increased the accuracy of the implementation over time rather than the cludge (incorrect implementation) they used previously.

  3. onlyinajeep's Avatar

    This is still an issue.


    Quote Originally Posted by onlyinajeep

    The page for the TRS80 Color Computer game Popcorn is messed up, it is blank.

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/popcorn/trs-80-coco-coco2


    Popcorn in TRS80 CoCo game listing page shows there is one record.

    Which was performed by JMB.

  4. YesAffinity's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax



    Chances are the ROM set was always the pneumatic buttons but the MAME devs have increased the accuracy of the implementation over time rather than the cludge (incorrect implementation) they used previously.

    Nope, this rom wants pneumatic buttons mapped...somehow.

  5. Luigi Ruffolo's Avatar

    There's a 2 players option in this game, so the rules are inaccurate. Could you please edit them by adding a "Select 1 Player" line (or something like that)? Thanks in advance.

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/n-vaders/mattel-aquarius/emu-points/


    LikesBarthax liked this post
  6. MyOwnWorstEnemy's Avatar

    @SincerelyFranny

    Please remove the following derivative track. It was recently created in error. Thanks

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/all-star-racing/playstation/stockcar-frenzy-garrett-hills-lap-time/page/1?ref=fbshare

  7. Bishop Black's Avatar

    @SincerelyFranny

    The following track should have been Elapsed time (lowest is best) instead of of Points Integer.

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/235758-PC-Cuphead-Botanic-Panic-Regular-difficulty-time

  8. Bishop Black's Avatar

    @SincerelyFranny

    The following track (Rivera Country Club - Stroke - Front 9 [best score] ) and the derivative tracks should be "Points Integer - Lowest is best", but they were accidentally submitted as "highest is best" - please fix this if possible.

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/pga-tour-2k21/pc

  9. RedDawn's Avatar

    On the Fast & Furious Arcade track 'Golden Gate' I am listed at #7 with a time of 1:50.4
    This is incorrect.
    I should be listed at #5 with a time of 1:47.66
    This can be confirmed by clicking the 'See All Submissions' button on that track.
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/the-fast-and-the-furious/arcade/golden-gate/page/1?ref=fbshare

  10. stella_blue's Avatar


    Ryan Genno PAL Disputes - System Error


    The following 10 items are in the Disputed Performance Records archive:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/233655

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/233670

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/233990

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234067

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234283

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234481

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234589

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234697

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234830

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234934

    The disputes were submitted by Reina Adair (8), Daniel Ocampo (1), and Matthew Felix (1).


    The 10 corresponding original submissions are:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206542

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/212353

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206336

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206608

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206723

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206176

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206335

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206072

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206225

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206523

    All 10 scores appear on their respective scoreboards, but the submissions are currently sitting in the Accepted Disputes archive, where they clearly do not belong. That archive is intended for DISPUTES, not SUBMISSIONS.

    The situation makes no sense.


    Resolution

    The 10 disputes listed above should have been accepted along with the 78 mass disputes submitted by @Admin Staff last week.

    The 10 scores should be removed from the various leader boards.

    The 10 submissions should be moved to the Not Accepted archive.

    All necessary CR and SP adjustments should be applied.


  11. RedDawn's Avatar

    On Rudy J Ferretti's profile page under 'Twin Galaxies Records' the very first entry is blank and has a broken link. The image for it is also broken. All thats there is a time of '11:57.0'

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/consoleplayerofthecentury

  12. trivia212005's Avatar

    Please correct the following scores of mine.

    Kabuki Quantum Fighter

    NTSC (Fastest Completion)- 25:34.1 to 25:34


    Sonic & Knuckles

    Sonic (Fastest 100% Completion)- 56;23.3 to 56:23




  13. MyOwnWorstEnemy's Avatar

    SECOND REQUEST

    Bumping this due to no response... its a quick delete of vacant track @admin staff , @SincerelyFranny

    And while your at it, could you add the NTSC prefix in front of these twelve tracks? This will make the track titles uniform with the rest of the PS1 leaderboards. Thanks!

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/all-star-racing/playstation/classic-cars-forest-gp-lap-time/page/1?ref=fbshare

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/all-star-racing/playstation/classic-cars-hillside-circuit-lap-time/page/1?ref=fbshare

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/all-star-racing/playstation/classic-cars-mountain-chase-lap-time/page/1?ref=fbshare

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/all-star-racing/playstation/gt-racer-hampton-race-circuit-lap-time/page/1?ref=fbshare

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/all-star-racing/playstation/stockcar-frenzy-aniston-runway-lap-time/page/1?ref=fbshare

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/all-star-racing/playstation/stockcar-frenzy-bowmin-raceway-lap-time/page/1?ref=fbshare

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/all-star-racing/playstation/stockcar-frenzy-milton-race-circuit-lap-time/page/1?ref=fbshare

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/all-star-racing/playstation/supercar-challenge-forest-valley-lap-time/page/1?ref=fbshare

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/all-star-racing/playstation/supercar-challenge-garrett-hills-lap-time/page/1?ref=fbshare

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/all-star-racing/playstation/supercar-challenge-murran-ridge-lap-time/page/1?ref=fbshare

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/all-star-racing/playstation/gt-racer-boulder-raceway-lap-time/page/2?ref=fbshare

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/all-star-racing/playstation/gt-racer-iona-speedway-lap-time/page/2?ref=fbshare

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnWorstEnemy
    Thanksadmin staff thanked this post
  14. Rogerpoco's Avatar

    Someone mentioned to me, I used to have a score on this game, and now I don't?


    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/space-cadet/intellivision


    I guess I hope this is an anomaly, it'd take me a year to look thru all the scores I've subbed in the last few years, but would hate to have more missing scores...



  15. YesAffinity's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by YesAffinity


    Nope, this rom wants pneumatic buttons mapped...somehow.

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/admin-staff/wall/3296/scoreboard-errors-website-errors-report-them-here/page/173#comment72143

    Can we get this fixed?

  16. stella_blue's Avatar


    Score Disputes - Inconsistent Thread Titles


    I have noticed that thread titles in the following forums are inconsistent:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/forumdi...rmance-Records

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/forumdi...epted-Disputes

    For discussions that span multiple pages, the formatting on page 1 differs from all other pages.


    Example:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/235741


    Format A - Page 1

    Dispute: Patrick Stanley - Game Boy / Game Boy Color - Top Gear Pocket - Desert - Fastest Race - Player: Kyle Nelson - Patrick Stanley

    Format B - Page 2

    Dispute: Patrick Stanley - Game Boy / Game Boy Color - Top Gear Pocket - Desert - Fastest Race - Player: Kyle Nelson - Score: 03:21.87


    Format A begins AND ends with the name of the person submitting the dispute, which is redundant.

    Format B avoids the repetition and displays the score being disputed, which is more informative.

    Might I request using Format B as the standard for ALL thread titles?


  17. RedDawn's Avatar

    Greetings @admin staff ,

    On the Fast & Furious Arcade track 'Golden Gate' I am incorrectly listed at Rank #7 with a time of 1:50.4 when I should be listed at Rank #5 with a time of 1:47.66
    This can be confirmed by clicking the 'View All Submission' button and viewing the submission in there.
    Here is the link to that track:
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/the-fast-and-the-furious/arcade/golden-gate/page/1?ref=fbshare


    Fast & Furious Arcade has another problem; 'Mojave' is incorrectly listed a track for this game. That track does not exist in this game, only the sequels.
    Here is the link to that track:
    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/the-fast-and-the-furious/arcade/mojave/page/2?ref=fbshare

    Thanksadmin staff thanked this post
  18. admin staff's Avatar

    Hi Stella .

    We just checked all threads and found that the disputes have been accepted and the scores have already been removed


    Quote Originally Posted by stella_blue


    Ryan Genno PAL Disputes - System Error


    The following 10 items are in the Disputed Performance Records archive:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/233655

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/233670

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/233990

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234067

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234283

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234481

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234589

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234697

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234830

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/234934

    The disputes were submitted by Reina Adair (8), Daniel Ocampo (1), and Matthew Felix (1).


    The 10 corresponding original submissions are:

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206542

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/212353

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206336

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206608

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206723

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206176

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206335

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206072

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206225

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/206523

    All 10 scores appear on their respective scoreboards, but the submissions are currently sitting in the Accepted Disputes archive, where they clearly do not belong. That archive is intended for DISPUTES, not SUBMISSIONS.

    The situation makes no sense.


    Resolution

    The 10 disputes listed above should have been accepted along with the 78 mass disputes submitted by @Admin Staff last week.

    The 10 scores should be removed from the various leader boards.

    The 10 submissions should be moved to the Not Accepted archive.

    All necessary CR and SP adjustments should be applied.


    Thanksstella_blue thanked this post
  19. Barthax's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco

    Someone mentioned to me, I used to have a score on this game, and now I don't?


    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/space-cadet/intellivision


    I guess I hope this is an anomaly, it'd take me a year to look thru all the scores I've subbed in the last few years, but would hate to have more missing scores...



    You've got one on the Flashback: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/space-cadet/intellivision-flashback/points/

  20. stella_blue's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by admin staff

    Hi Stella .

    We just checked all threads and found that the disputes have been accepted and the scores have already been removed


    Yes, I observed that the processing of those 10 submissions & disputes completed last week on 09-16-2021 between 4:26 PM and 4:45 PM (EDT).

    Thank you.


    Likesnads liked this post
Join us