admin staff's Feed

admin staff
01-10-2018 at 03:53 AM

Dear Community


The TWIN GALAXIES main forum area has been retired , please use this post to report any scoreboard or website errors. We understand that users need immediate response on issues, please try to post the link to the score with the description of the error and a screenshot. Regards Admin Staff

User comments (4961)

Unregistered's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Barthax

The following two tracks are duplicates. Both represent the lap time of "PAL - Time Attack - Car Challenge - Compact Sports - Volkswagen New Beetle RSi (Sydney, Dawes Point Loop)" with the same rules but have different suffix descriptions which are used interchangeably across the scoreboard.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=245693


https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=209261

Fixed

  • alarm

When submitting a score, the evidence description is not maintainable after the preview is started. I wanted to correct 'Blac' in my last one and could not make the change.


Can you make the description editable until the preformance is submitted?


Thanks


Likes Barthax liked this post
  • alarm

Interesting case of the video symptoms: https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/251869-SNES-SFC-Dirt-Trax-FX-PAL-125CC-Normal-Tut-s-Tomb-Full-Race-6-Laps-Time-03-08-45

New submission using an older uploaded video. The old upload has been successfully used for ~20 other submissions dating back to April 2022, all accepted (all PAL 125CC subs by myself were in this one video).

  • alarm

As @Mazer highlights in his accidental use of the track: this track does not exist in the TrackMania2 game:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/trackmania/pc/stadium-solo-black-e0-time/page/1?ref=fbshare

Thanks Mazer thanked this post
Likes Mazer liked this post
  • alarm

Can you get notified if someone puts a comment on a Bounty we created?

  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by swaggers

Can you get notified if someone puts a comment on a Bounty we created?

Its supposed to do that. Is it not working? @admin staff

Thanks admin staff thanked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Jace Hall

Its supposed to do that. Is it not working? @admin staff

I just got a notification for a reply to a specific comment I made in a bounty, but I do not get notifications that someone has made a new comment on the bounty I created.

  • alarm

Should the platform "Mattel Aquarius" be renamed to "Aquarius Home Computer"? It was only sold by Mattel for a part of it's life.

  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138

Should the platform "Mattel Aquarius" be renamed to "Aquarius Home Computer"? It was only sold by Mattel for a part of it's life.

not arguing or agreeing, just saying if thats to be done, the fairchild channel f was renamed just "channel f"even while owned by fairchild, and eventually became the zircon channel f, though zircon also kept the name just "channel f"

"Channel F" would likewise be the better choice than "Fairchild Channel F"

  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake


not arguing or agreeing, just saying if thats to be done, the fairchild channel f was renamed just "channel f"even while owned by fairchild, and eventually became the zircon channel f, though zircon also kept the name just "channel f"

"Channel F" would likewise be the better choice than "Fairchild Channel F"


... and in the UK it was the Grandstand Channel F. Still other platforms are wildly different names in different regions: Emerson's Arcadia 2001 is the Schmidt TVG-2000 in Germany, for example.

Likes Luigi Ruffolo liked this post
  • alarm

The spelling of this track has been corrupted from the special character:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/ottifanten-pinball/game-boy-advance/kã¼ste-points/page/1

The correct spelling is: Küste

Thanks admin staff thanked this post
Likes Barthax liked this post
  • alarm

https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/super-puzzle-fighter-2-turbo/mame

#1 and #3 are the same name, "Huy Dinh". Is this the same person, and if so, should the accounts be merged?

Likes Excelliron liked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138

The spelling of this track has been corrupted from the special character:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/ottifanten-pinball/game-boy-advance/kã¼ste-points/page/1

The correct spelling is: Küste


Thanks Admin, I see it is changed on the game listing, but when submitting a score, it still shows a (different) corrupted name:

Thanks admin staff thanked this post
Likes Barthax liked this post
  • alarm

19xx The War Against Destiny (MAME version, Two Player Team) : It is not possible to fill in the score field when submitting a record.

Thanks admin staff thanked this post
  • alarm

Under All Bounties can we get TG Achievement as a filter option?

Thanks admin staff thanked this post
Likes Jace Hall liked this post
  • alarm
Join us