admin staff's Feed

admin staff
01-10-2018 at 03:53 AM

Dear Community


The TWIN GALAXIES main forum area has been retired , please use this post to report any scoreboard or website errors. We understand that users need immediate response on issues, please try to post the link to the score with the description of the error and a screenshot. Regards Admin Staff

User comments (5038)

Unregistered's Avatar

I request to delete the Pac-Mania Track title mistakes to clean up proposed leaderboard

PS2 - Namco Museum 50th Anniversary - NTSC - Pac-Mania - Compete Rounds - [Rank C]

PS2 - Namco Museum - NTSC - Pac-Mania - Levels [ Hard Difficulty]

PS2 - Namco Museum - NTSC - Pac-Mania - Compete Rounds - [Hard Difficulty]

PS2 -Namco Museum 50th Anniversary - NTSC - Pac-Mania - Levels [Rank C]


Thanks admin staff thanked this post
Likes datagod, Barthax liked this post
  • alarm

I also request to delete of track title mistakes to delete clean up proposed leaderboard they're months old

PS2 - Namco Museum 50th Anniversary & Pac-Mania - The Right Difficulty For Pac-Mania

PS2 - Namco Museum - The Difficulty That Should Be Instead The Difficulty Default

PS2 - Namco Museum 50th Anniversary - Difficulty from arcade cabinet

Thanks datagod, admin staff thanked this post
Likes Barthax liked this post
  • alarm

Add to the request list of track title mistakes

PS2 - Namco Museum - Pac-Mania - Complete Rounds - [Hard Difficulty]

PS2 - Namco Museum 50th Anniversary - NTSC - Pac-Mania - Complete Rounds - [Rank C]

Thanks datagod, admin staff thanked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Poly Player

I request to delete the Pac-Mania Track title mistakes to clean up proposed leaderboard

PS2 - Namco Museum 50th Anniversary - NTSC - Pac-Mania - Compete Rounds - [Rank C]

PS2 - Namco Museum - NTSC - Pac-Mania - Levels [ Hard Difficulty]

PS2 - Namco Museum - NTSC - Pac-Mania - Compete Rounds - [Hard Difficulty]

PS2 -Namco Museum 50th Anniversary - NTSC - Pac-Mania - Levels [Rank C]


We have deleted other 7 tracks as requested.

For these 2 tracks as other people have voted on these tracks we will need permission to delete these tracks.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/275013-PlayStation-2-Namco-Museum-50th-Anniversary-NTSC-Pac-Mania-Levels-Rank-C

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/275010-PlayStation-2-Namco-Museum-NTSC-Pac-Mania-Levels-Hard-Difficulty

Thanks Poly Player, datagod thanked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by admin staff
I can't edit the track title description mistake for those 2 tracks one person has voted on it won't get approved is why i include in deleting those as well i grant you my permission
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Poly Player

I can't edit the track title description mistake for those 2 tracks one person has voted on it won't get approved is why i include in deleting those as well i grant you my permission

Admin wasn't asking for YOUR permission, but for permission from the people who donated points to the track. I have trouble creating tracks as well, so I always make a post about it and ask more experienced users to help with the wording. Try that next time.

Thanks admin staff thanked this post
Likes Blackflag82 liked this post
  • alarm

There's an errant space appearing in "Counting" for the following track title: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/band-hero/playstation-2/?track=C%20ount

Thanks admin staff thanked this post
  • alarm

This what asked of me after I press NEXT

Game image is required.

I try to put in the picture no luck many times to no avail.

Needing your help @admin staff on this.
I am having trouble creating a new Track. It asking me to put in the game image picture before letting me go forward to put in the short list of rules.

Question

1. How do I solve this problem of putting in the game image picture for my new game track I am creating?

Before that I never had to put in a game image picture I was creating a new track & I could go forward and put in the rules and the game image was not required.

Now it seems that Twin Galaxies requires the game image picture has to be put in first before going on to putting in the rules for the new game track

When creating a new Track after putting in the name of the game track, scoring type, I pressed next but it asked me to put in the game image picture I did but it would not take. I tried many times and different ways still no take frustration set in.

Before when I was creating new track I did not have put in the Image of the game picture was not required now it seems that Twin Galaxies requires it.

Which makes no sense why Twin Galaxies would put this requirement in now?

I had the short set rules to put in for the new track I was going to create but it would not allow to go forward unless I had the game image picture in place frustrating.

Thank you God bless you and your family and friends

Thanks admin staff thanked this post
  • alarm

Request: update the Rootin' Tootin' / La-Pa-Pa [Cassette] MAME track

https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/rootin-tootin-la-pa-pa-cassette/mame/points

Rule correction

Replace

ROMSet: CLaPaPa
Board type: new
Cabinet: Upright
Unknown: Off [All]
with
ROM: clapapa
Lives: 3
Thanks admin staff, wirre.the.man thanked this post
  • alarm

@admin staff @Jace Hall needing your help to upload a game image for my new track I am trying to create then put in the rules.

As you know when creating a new track, it ask you these questions.

1. Platform -> Arcade

2. Game Name -> ???? It is a known game at the modern arcade. But that would not have a factor in putting in a game image picture to upload.

3. Track Title -> Complete a level on 1 credit no continues.

4. Score Type-> Completed Percentage

5. Ranking Method-> Highest is best

Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender

This what asked of me after I press NEXT

Game image is required.

I try to put in the picture no luck many times to no avail.

Needing your help @admin staff on this.
I am having trouble creating a new Track. It asking me to put in the game image picture before letting me go forward to put in the short list of rules.

Question

1. How do I solve this problem of putting in the game image picture for my new game track I am creating?

Before that I never had to put in a game image picture I was creating a new track & I could go forward and put in the rules and the game image was not required.

Now it seems that Twin Galaxies requires the game image picture has to be put in first before going on to putting in the rules for the new game track

When creating a new Track after putting in the name of the game track, scoring type, I pressed next but it asked me to put in the game image picture I did but it would not take. I tried many times and different ways still no take frustration set in.

Before when I was creating new track I did not have put in the Image of the game picture was not required now it seems that Twin Galaxies requires it.

Which makes no sense why Twin Galaxies would put this requirement in now?

I had the short set rules to put in for the new track I was going to create but it would not allow to go forward unless I had the game image picture in place frustrating.

Thank you God bless you and your family and friends

Thanks admin staff thanked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender

@admin staff @Jace Hall needing your help to upload a game image for my new track I am trying to create then put in the rules.

As you know when creating a new track, it ask you these questions.

1. Platform -> Arcade

2. Game Name -> ???? It is a known game at the modern arcade. But that would not have a factor in putting in a game image picture to upload.

3. Track Title -> Complete a level on 1 credit no continues.

4. Score Type-> Completed Percentage

5. Ranking Method-> Highest is best


It seems that you are not selecting an existing game . You can do so by inputting 3 letters which will bring up suggestions . After that you need to select a game which will update image and allow you to proceed further.

Like this in image:

  • alarm

I need your help admin staff.

I am trying to create a brand new track a new leaderboard, a arcade game.

Note @admin staff this not a existing game track it is a new track I been valiantly trying many times to create but to no avail.

Frustrated

I did put in the name of a new modern arcade game that has not been created yet there is a bug in Twin Galaxies system.

I just do not want to say what the newly created arcade game leaderboard track is yet.

Until I able to create the new leaderboard track and sponsored by 3 Twin Galaxies members 25 points needed to activate the new my arcade game track.

I am stuck in limbo.

I have 4 video games recording ready to be uploaded when arcade game track.

If I can get the new track created some day.

Quote Originally Posted by admin staff

It seems that you are not selecting an existing game . You can do so by inputting 3 letters which will bring up suggestions . After that you need to select a game which will update image and allow you to proceed further.

Like this in image:

Thanks admin staff thanked this post
  • alarm

Request: update the Rootin' Tootin' / La-Pa-Pa [Cassette] MAME track

https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/rootin-tootin-la-pa-pa-cassette/mame/points

Rule correction (put ROM name into lowercase letters only)

Replace

ROM: CLaPaPa
with
ROM: clapapa
Thanks admin staff thanked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender

I need your help admin staff.

I am trying to create a brand new track a new leaderboard, a arcade game.

Note @admin staff this not a existing game track it is a new track I been valiantly trying many times to create but to no avail.

Frustrated

I did put in the name of a new modern arcade game that has not been created yet there is a bug in Twin Galaxies system.

I just do not want to say what the newly created arcade game leaderboard track is yet.

Until I able to create the new leaderboard track and sponsored by 3 Twin Galaxies members 25 points needed to activate the new my arcade game track.

I am stuck in limbo.

I have 4 video games recording ready to be uploaded when arcade game track.

If I can get the new track created some day.



I have same problem when trying to create a new track of a game that is not in the system. In this case the platform is SNES/SFC the name RUSHING BEAT SHURA . When i click on continue , a mesaage appears saying AN IMAGE IS NEEDED and cannot advance ( i already upload a pixture for the game and a message appears saying that the track is for a new game and the image will be upload once track is created )


PLEASE CHECK THIS PROBLEM ASAP ! I ALSO HAVE MANY RECORD TO UPLOAD FOR NEW GAMES/TRACKS and i cannot even create the track !


Thanks !!!!


Thanks admin staff thanked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender

I need your help admin staff.

I am trying to create a brand new track a new leaderboard, a arcade game.

Note @admin staff this not a existing game track it is a new track I been valiantly trying many times to create but to no avail.

Frustrated

I did put in the name of a new modern arcade game that has not been created yet there is a bug in Twin Galaxies system.

I just do not want to say what the newly created arcade game leaderboard track is yet.

Until I able to create the new leaderboard track and sponsored by 3 Twin Galaxies members 25 points needed to activate the new my arcade game track.

I am stuck in limbo.

I have 4 video games recording ready to be uploaded when arcade game track.

If I can get the new track created some day.


This issue is resolved. Please check and confirm.

Thanks SERGIO GERMAN OUBEL, JJT_Defender thanked this post
Likes JJT_Defender, datagod liked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by admin staff


This issue is resolved. Please check and confirm.


seems solved !!! thank you so much !!!

Thanks admin staff thanked this post
Likes datagod liked this post
  • alarm

Seems like spammers are making a killing in the discussion points on https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/shock-troopers-2nd-squad/arcade/one-player-only-points/

Thanks Pixe Sukola, Garrett Holland thanked this post
  • alarm

Can someone apply score formatting to variations? As an example, most of the Burnout Revenge crash variations on PS2, Xbox, and Xbox 360 have dollar amounts without comma separators and also have 5 digits to the right of the decimal instead of 2. With scores such as $12582352.00000 it is very hard to read. Other crash variations have the commas and 2 decimal places, but no dollar sign. These are specific examples, but general formatting rules for Dollars (dollar sign, comma, number of decimal places) would be useful. Other types may need standardization as well.

  • alarm

Minor typo on https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/alien-hallway/pc/resouces-refiill-extreme-difficulty-time/ . I missed the 'r' before 'c' in Resources and remove one of the two 'i' characters in refill.


Before:

Resouces refiill - Extreme Difficulty [Time]


After:

Resources refill - Extreme Difficulty [Time]


Thanks. :D

  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Barthax

Minor typo on https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/alien-hallway/pc/resouces-refiill-extreme-difficulty-time/ . I missed the 'r' before 'c' in Resources.


Before:

Resouces refiill - Extreme Difficulty [Time]


After:

Resources refiill - Extreme Difficulty [Time]


Thanks. :D

I can fix that.


Is refiill correct?

Thanks Barthax thanked this post
  • alarm
Join us