admin staff's Feed

admin staff
01-10-2018 at 03:53 AM

Dear Community


The TWIN GALAXIES main forum area has been retired , please use this post to report any scoreboard or website errors. We understand that users need immediate response on issues, please try to post the link to the score with the description of the error and a screenshot. Regards Admin Staff

User comments (5038)

Unregistered's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HAL-LOZ-CHZ-ZNC

Cannot save score for four players.


FWIW - I found earlier that dragging and dropping images to be attached does not work. You end up with a ? inside a box even though you can see the image in preview. Click browse to find the image and it will display properly.

Likes Barthax liked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Whelan

Sega Dreamcast - Sega Marine Fishing has a variation that needs to be updated.

NTSC - Arcade - Hideaway of Big Fish [Heaviest Fish]

Should be for each fish, like the other Arcade variations for this title.


My score is 343.44 on 05-24-2009 for Blue Marlin; I have a copy of the VHS tape submitted and I captured the screenshots below from that.

Modify:

NTSC - Arcade - Hideaway of Big Fish - Blue Marlin [Heaviest Fish]


Add with same rules, etc. as the Blue Marlin variation:

NTSC - Arcade - Hideaway of Big Fish - Sailfish [Heaviest Fish]
NTSC - Arcade - Hideaway of Big Fish - Tarpon [Heaviest Fish]


I think I got things correct. Verify things here:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/275709-Sega-Dreamcast-Sega-Marine-Fishing-NTSC-Arcade-Hideaway-of-Big-Fish-Tarpon-Heaviest-Fish

Thanks Troy_Whelan thanked this post
Likes Troy_Whelan liked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Desidious

I think I got things correct. Verify things here:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/275709-Sega-Dreamcast-Sega-Marine-Fishing-NTSC-Arcade-Hideaway-of-Big-Fish-Tarpon-Heaviest-Fish

Sega Dreamcast - Sega Marine Fishing - NTSC - Arcade - Hideaway of Big Fish - Tarpon [Heaviest Fish] looks good! Need another just like that for Sailfish and to change NTSC - Arcade - Hideaway of Big Fish [Heaviest Fish] to NTSC - Arcade - Hideaway of Big Fish - Blue Marlin [Heaviest Fish].

  • alarm

When making a new track the page asks for an image of the game. I always upload an image, but the image never works.
I just made a new track for Fallout 4 on PS4, here:
https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/fallout-4/playstation4
Same problem.

I havnt done it in months, but if you upload a pic to an already created game that doesnt yet have a pic, then it uploads no problem. But when you make a new game and upload the image on that page it doesnt seem to work.
Not for me anyway.

Thanks Pixe Sukola thanked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Whelan


Sega Dreamcast - Sega Marine Fishing - NTSC - Arcade - Hideaway of Big Fish - Tarpon [Heaviest Fish] looks good! Need another just like that for Sailfish and to change NTSC - Arcade - Hideaway of Big Fish [Heaviest Fish] to NTSC - Arcade - Hideaway of Big Fish - Blue Marlin [Heaviest Fish].

Once the track gets enough submissions points, I can make a derivative to include the Sailfish but admin will have to change the other track to say Blue Marlin. Is it just the three fish on that stage?

Thanks Troy_Whelan thanked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Desidious

Once the track gets enough submissions points, I can make a derivative to include the Sailfish but admin will have to change the other track to say Blue Marlin. Is it just the three fish on that stage?

Yes, only 3 fish types on that stage.

Thanks Desidious thanked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Excelliron

When making a new track the page asks for an image of the game. I always upload an image, but the image never works.
I just made a new track for Fallout 4 on PS4, here:
https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/fallout-4/playstation4
Same problem.

I havnt done it in months, but if you upload a pic to an already created game that doesnt yet have a pic, then it uploads no problem. But when you make a new game and upload the image on that page it doesnt seem to work.
Not for me anyway.

When you click on the Insert Image icon, click in the space to upload the image instead of dragging and dropping the image. That made a difference in the forum anyway.

  • alarm

My submission for NTSC - Original - Mini Game - Total Weight Training - Fishing Port [Total Weight] was accepted

however it does not show up.

  • alarm

HI,

Cannot fill in the "score" field

https://www.twingalaxies.com/easysubmit.php?variation_id=10976

  • alarm

I do not understand this.

I lost credibility for voting on these 2, however I initially voted No, then realized my mistake and immediately changed my vote on both long before the voting closed. Why am I losing points instead of earning points? The submissions were accepted, and my final vote was Yes.

Lone Star

Hot Wind Run



  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Whelan


I lost credibility for voting on these 2, however I initially voted No, then realized my mistake and immediately changed my vote on both long before the voting closed.



not the first time someone has complained about that happening

  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Whelan

I do not understand this.

I lost credibility for voting on these 2, however I initially voted No, then realized my mistake and immediately changed my vote on both long before the voting closed. Why am I losing points instead of earning points? The submissions were accepted, and my final vote was Yes.

Lone Star

Hot Wind Run

Hello,

Unfortunately, the system does not reflect any record of your vote change. This is not to suggest that you didn't attempt to change it, but for some reason, the change was not captured by the TG system. This could be due to several factors, including a failure within your local browser, an issue within TG's system, or even a brief disruption in the internet connection. Without additional information, it's impossible to pinpoint the exact cause.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please let us know.


  • alarm

Bounty search filter needed to only show Open/Active bounties. Lots of other search filters, including showing only closed, but the filter to only show Open is not there.

Likes Jace Hall liked this post
  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Troy_Whelan

My submission for NTSC - Original - Mini Game - Total Weight Training - Fishing Port [Total Weight] was accepted

however it does not show up.

@admin staff here is the url

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/275618-Sega-Dreamcast-Sega-Marine-Fishing-NTSC-Original-Mini-Game-Total-Weight-Training-Coral-Reef-Total-Weight-1-524-81

Track link is not included in the submission - so something is definitely off

  • alarm

I forgot to change a derivative text on the Champ Pac-Em track https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/champ-pac-em/pc/champ-arcade-single-player-points/ . Could you change the "Cherries" word to "Coke Can" - it's still the first level.


Before:

Staring level: Cherries (1).


After:

Staring level: Coke Can (1).



Thanks. :D

  • alarm

Quote Originally Posted by Jace Hall

Hello,

Unfortunately, the system does not reflect any record of your vote change. This is not to suggest that you didn't attempt to change it, but for some reason, the change was not captured by the TG system. This could be due to several factors, including a failure within your local browser, an issue within TG's system, or even a brief disruption in the internet connection. Without additional information, it's impossible to pinpoint the exact cause.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please let us know.

This is unfortunate. You should look within the TG system. In addition to Re-Voting, I commented in the 2 voting threads indicating my change of vote. I had just voted minutes earlier and simply changed the votes...on 2 submissions. A glitch on my end might be feasible, but twice after just voting No successfully? Everything on my end indicated I had actually changed my vote. I am using a MacBook Pro, Safari browser v17.5 over a WiFi connection.

EDIT - This may help...for both of these I had voted YES, then noticed a following submission that the vehicle was not what was expected so I changed these 2 to NO. I then re-watched the videos and realized he changed to the correct vehicle later in the recording, so I changed my vote again to YES. So, for both of these the vote was YES to NO to YES. For some reason, it did not take the 2nd update.

Hot Wind Run

Lone Star Run

  • alarm

Similar to Champ Pac-Em I missed a rule change for one of the Champ Ms. Pac-Em tracks - thanks for the highlight to @Garrett Holland . Could the rule clarification be made to https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/champ-ms-pac-em/pc/champ-arcade-single-player-points/ please.


Before:

Staring level: Cherries (1).


After:

Staring level: Carrot (1).



Thanks. :D

Thanks wirre.the.man thanked this post
Likes Garrett Holland liked this post
  • alarm

Please change the rules of these tracks:

https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/sega-mega-drive-classics/Nintendo-Switch


to:


Arcade Mode - Default difficulty - Easy Level


Arcade Mode - Default difficulty - Medium Level


Arcade Mode - Default difficulty - Hard Level


That should clear things up. Thanks!





  • alarm
Join us