admin staff's Feed

admin staff
01-10-2018 at 03:53 AM
2919 Comments
Rating: 10 votes, 4.30 average.

Scoreboard Errors - Website Errors - Report them here

Dear Community

Name:  error_icon.jpg
Views: 16734
Size:  54.1 KB
The TWIN GALAXIES main forum area has been retired , please use this post to report any scoreboard or website errors. We understand that users need immediate response on issues, please try to post the link to the score with the description of the error and a screenshot. Regards Admin Staff
ThanksN/A, JJT_Defender, evan04 thanked this post
LikesN/A, JJT_Defender liked this post
Comments
  1. admin staff's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by terencew

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/akai-katana-2010813-master-ver/mame/points/

    The rule setting for "Continue" is not default.
    Could we have the wording in the rules amended from "Internal Defaults" to "Internal Settings"?

    Thanks.


    This change has been made. Please check and confirm it.

    Thanksterencew thanked this post
  2. admin staff's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogart

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/galaga/nintendo-entertainment-system/ntsc-points-marathon/page/1?ref=fbshare


    This track has 6 posted scores, but are listed as 3rd thru 8th place instead of 1st thru 6th. Can this be fixed?

    Thanks.


    This issue is fixed now. Please check and confirm it.

  3. terencew's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by admin staff
    This change has been made. Please check and confirm it.


    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/akai-katana-2010813-master-ver/mame/points/

    Looks good, thanks!

  4. Barthax's Avatar

    The PS1 game Gran Turismo is listed under the title Underwurlde: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/underwurlde/playstation/

    ThanksMarcade, Stephen Daultrey thanked this post
  5. RaGe's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax

    The PS1 game Gran Turismo is listed under the title Underwurlde: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/underwurlde/playstation/

    Yea, I posted about it about 2 months ago and Shaun posted maybe a week ago. I noticed one score of mine is missing (possibly more). It only shows up on my profile. It's the one I put the most time in to achieve...Took a screen shot, just in case I have to prove it :)
    ThanksMarcade thanked this post
    LikesBarthax liked this post
  6. Marcade's Avatar
  7. stella_blue's Avatar


    Verification Date Errors

    According to the Shoutbox Archive, a total of 23 submissions completed the adjudication process on October 16, 2015 (21 accepted, 2 rejected).

    However, a far greater number of scoreboard entries list 2015-10-16 as the Date Verified, perhaps as many as 1700-1800. A very high percentage of accepted scores, all submitted between 01-03-2015 and 04-12-2015, are among that group.

    Obviously, more than 95% of the "2015-10-16" verification dates are incorrect.

    @admin staff



  8. Snowflake's Avatar

    i noticed a similiar date issue searching forums. in the search it shows comments as 2015 when in reality they are 2018

  9. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    Their are Problems here
    1. Their are NO Game Settings or Dip Switch Game Settings in the Twin Galaxy Rules for 40 Year Old Arcade Shooting Game Cosmic Alien?
    a Big Problem but Can Be Solved. But What Will the Cosmic Alien Rules Be 5k,10k,15k or No Bonus Addition per Ship and How Space Ships per Play 3 or 5 Space Ships I Have the Arcade Manual here on this Thread and Website to Verify.

    On Petre Video Game Submission shows 5,000 for a Extra Ship Dips Sw1 OFF Sw2 OFF and
    3 Space Ships to Start Sw 5 OFF This What Twin Galaxy Should Put in the Cosmic Alien Rules

    1a. Answer Contact @admin staff @TWIN GALAXIES they Be Glad to Help you Here on this Matter and Put the Game Settings, Dip Switch Game Settings, 5,000 for Extra Ship and 3 Ships to Start.


    Highest Score on First Ship
    Records(0)

    Cosmic Alien FOUNDED BY: RTM ;
    TRACK RULES
    Record is based on the Score at the Loss of your First Ship regardless of what Level you have reached.
    ADDITIONAL INFO
    Performance is allowed to continue for the purpose of complete game record submission


    Before Voting YES ACCEPTED ALL GOOD A OK
    Welcome Petre Prokop to Twin Galaxy
    Congratulations Petre Prokop a World Records for 1 Ship 613,200and Total Score for 4 Ships 933,900

  10. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/190112-Arcade-Pole-Position-Fastest-Qualifying-Lap-56-5-John-McAllister?p=1010209#post1010209

    When you Find the Time Can Help John McAllister on Creating the Correct Platform for him Thank You


    John McAllister as you Stated You can use MAME, Arcade, Jrok, FPGA, xx-in 1, as long as it was made for the Arcade Machine or Mame.

    But Their is a Major Problem Twin Galaxy will Not Put In PLATFORM ARCADE it Does Not Belong in the ARCADE for the Following Reasons
    Reasons Why

    #1 NO PCB BOARD,
    2. NO Dip Switches for Game Settings,
    3. NO ROM's to See,

    This Should Be Put in another Platform All
    together

    John McAllister Please Ask @TWIN GALAXIES @SincerelyFranny they help you Create one for this Odd Platform

  11. thegamer1185's Avatar

    Sooooooo am I the only receiving CR hits for submissions still open in the queue? Because it just happened. In my notifications today I got a "your credibility was lowered" notification on a submission that has one comment and is still open in the queue. At least for me it is. First screen shot shows the notification in grey.


    Second screen shot shows I can still clearly vote/unvote as if the submission was still open. This just backs up my disbelieve at one of own submissions that has over 1030 views, has no video, has been asked to be rejected and still remains in the queue. WTF is going on with this site? It's getting worse. Get rid of CR. You can't a number system that gives you access to things being fucked up with some new bug every single week. Anyway, here is the screenshot of the submission still being "open" but saying it's rejected.


    Keep in mind, if this submission was officially closed, I would not have the option to change my vote/unvote and it would say in the big ass block box that the submission is CLOSED.

    LikesEVN liked this post
  12. bensweeneyonbass's Avatar

    What a mess. The actions during adjudication outcomes are the one thing that users should have confidence in. I’m calling B.S. and someone is phoning it in. TG is dying again and no one has the money or staff to save it. I’m saddened by this. I’ve been here since TGSAP became a thing. Now it’s all bugs and complaints and Big Things Coming and deaf ears and I think it’s all in the name of garnering revenue and not in the name of improving the product that is TG.com

    Likesdatagod, thegamer1185 liked this post
  13. Snowflake's Avatar

    there are MANY display errors. i've seen many times clicking on one score in the scoreboard redirects me to the wrong score. I suspect you lost cred for a compleltey differnt score, but a dispay bug tells you the wrong score.

    look, either this programmer sucks, or thruogh no fualt of his own his boss is telling him not to proper testing. if tg bosses are pressing the programmer on time, then ease up, let testing be done. if tg bosses or not rushing and are allowing proper testing then fire the programmer. this has gone WAY beyond mistakes we all make. there are numerous obvious mistakes that would've easily been caught if basic industry standards were applied.

    Likesthegamer1185 liked this post
  14. sdwyer138's Avatar

    The swear filter does not work on the 'recent comments' panel. Also, I don't think **** really counts as a bad word.


  15. admin staff's Avatar

    Hi Thegamer1185


    The submission that you are quoting is rejected. The buttons were showing in the submission as this was cancelled by the user.


    But if you click on the buttons, you would get an error message saying the "vote cannot be edited" and a blank screen. No user can alter the votes once the poll has been closed . Did you try clicking on the buttons ?


    This change was done approx 4 months back to differentiate between cancelled submissions which auto got rejected and "rejected Submissions". This was not a bug.



    We understand this is an extra click to check the submission state. As a result we are now showing a tag "Cancelled by submitter" in the submissions which have been cancelled or cancelled->auto rejected



    We are committed to solving issues and there is staff of handle the problems. We follow Agile Methodology to commit features and changes on the site. We commit changes every week on the site and our staff is quick to solve issues on the site.




    Regards

    Admin Staff


    Quote Originally Posted by thegamer1185

    Sooooooo am I the only receiving CR hits for submissions still open in the queue? Because it just happened. In my notifications today I got a "your credibility was lowered" notification on a submission that has one comment and is still open in the queue. At least for me it is. First screen shot shows the notification in grey.


    Second screen shot shows I can still clearly vote/unvote as if the submission was still open. This just backs up my disbelieve at one of own submissions that has over 1030 views, has no video, has been asked to be rejected and still remains in the queue. WTF is going on with this site? It's getting worse. Get rid of CR. You can't a number system that gives you access to things being fucked up with some new bug every single week. Anyway, here is the screenshot of the submission still being "open" but saying it's rejected.


    Keep in mind, if this submission was officially closed, I would not have the option to change my vote/unvote and it would say in the big ass block box that the submission is CLOSED.

  16. thegamer1185's Avatar

    I did click on "edit vote/unvote" and nothing came up but a blank page that wouldn't load. I guess I just contributed it to incredibly long loading times or a simple. I would click refresh and it wouldn't change anything. Just a blank page that showed nothing. Fair enough though, submission was rejected. Now I know.

  17. Barthax's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe

    Yea, I posted about it about 2 months ago and Shaun posted maybe a week ago. I noticed one score of mine is missing (possibly more). It only shows up on my profile. It's the one I put the most time in to achieve...Took a screen shot, just in case I have to prove it :)


    I haven't been around much TG lately to track of this thread. The fact that it's been independently reported by several regulars does highlight it's importance. :)


    Scores go missing off the scoreboard regularly. :(

    LikesRaGe liked this post
  18. Barthax's Avatar

    I started looking through the C64 for some stuff to try and quickly began noticing a lot of inconsistencies. I just as quickly gave up keeping a track of them...


    Zoid: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/zoid/commodore-64
    - Wrong screenshot (see rules).

    1943: The Battle of Midway: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/1943-the-battle-of-midway/commodore-64/ntsc-points/
    - Stig Remnes: 2nd place of 1?


    Records count: 1 but no records.
    Karate Champ: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/karate-champ/commodore-64
    Zyron's Escape: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/zyrons-escape/commodore-64
    Zone Z: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/zone-z/commodore-64
    Zoid: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/zoid/commodore-64


    Listed in the C64 platform but has no tracks:
    Juice: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/juice/commodore-64
    Marsport: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/marsport/commodore-64
    Mega-Apocalypse: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/mega-apocalypse/commodore-64


    ThanksRaGe, admin staff, Stephen Daultrey thanked this post
    LikesRaGe, ILLSeaBass liked this post
  19. RaGe's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax

    I started looking through the C64 for some stuff to try and quickly began noticing a lot of inconsistencies. I just as quickly gave up keeping a track of them...


    Zoid: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/zoid/commodore-64
    - Wrong screenshot (see rules).

    1943: The Battle of Midway: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/1943-the-battle-of-midway/commodore-64/ntsc-points/
    - Stig Remnes: 2nd place of 1?


    Records count: 1 but no records.
    Karate Champ: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/karate-champ/commodore-64
    Zyron's Escape: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/zyrons-escape/commodore-64
    Zone Z: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/zone-z/commodore-64
    Zoid: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/zoid/commodore-64


    Listed in the C64 platform but has no tracks:
    Juice: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/juice/commodore-64
    Marsport: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/marsport/commodore-64
    Mega-Apocalypse: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/mega-apocalypse/commodore-64


    The missing record ones could be Ron Corcoran scores. The scores may "ghost" like that if they were unpublished, rather than removed.
    ThanksBarthax thanked this post
    LikesBarthax liked this post
  20. Barthax's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RaGe

    The missing record ones could be Ron Corcoran scores. The scores may "ghost" like that if they were unpublished, rather than removed.


    Yeah, I expect so in this case. However, you'll see these discrepancies when someone submits multiple scores which sit in the queue simultaneously and I've seen it happen with my own scores when I'm disputing one of my own + submit the correction. There's at least one other scenario which I forget currently.

Page 61 of 146 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast
Join us