admin staff's Feed

admin staff
02-16-2018 at 06:48 AM
8 Comments
Rate this Entry

Update Complete....

Hi All

We have successfully applied the updates !!! You should be able to see the changes without clearing cache .

If you see something odd or not working , please try clearing your cache.

We hope you like this update . If you see or face any issues please let us know

Regards
Admin Staff
ThanksJesse Collins, Barthax, Ben Way, kernzyp, CWK and 2 others thanked this post
LikesJesse Collins, kernzyp, CWK, starcrytas liked this post
Comments
  1. GibGirl's Avatar
    Attempting to view a user's profile page results in a PHP/Database error.
    ThanksRogerpoco thanked this post
  2. sdwyer138's Avatar
    When I get a notification that there is a new comment on a post, clicking that notification takes me to first post, rather than the most recent post.
    LikesGibGirl, CWK, RaGe liked this post
    Updated 02-16-2018 at 08:50 AM by sdwyer138
  3. TRB_MetroidTeam's Avatar
    Nice update!

    One issue: when accessing my Notifications > See All... I can't access other pages, only the 1st one.
    No matter if I click "show more" or click pages "2", "3"... Everytime it shows only the 1st page.
    Same result in mobile and desktop versions, and in different browsers.
    LikesRaGe liked this post
  4. CWK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TRB_MetroidTeam
    Nice update!

    One issue: when accessing my Notifications > See All... I can't access other pages, only the 1st one.
    No matter if I click "show more" or click pages "2", "3"... Everytime it shows only the 1st page.
    Same result in mobile and desktop versions, and in different browsers.
    I can confirm the same thing happening here.
  5. jmb's Avatar
    The recent submissions do not have a formated date/time:

  6. Jaffy's Avatar
    Not that it helps any, but its epoch time, which is the amount of seconds that has elapsed since jan 1st 1970 if anyone was interested.


    Quote Originally Posted by jmb
    The recent submissions do not have a formated date/time:

    ThanksRogerpoco thanked this post
    LikesRogerpoco liked this post
  7. Rogerpoco's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaffy
    Not that it helps any, but its epoch time, which is the amount of seconds that has elapsed since jan 1st 1970 if anyone was interested.
    That is interesting-I actually spent a few minutes trying to suss out what the numbers were, I knew there was some significance, just couldn't figure it out.
  8. GibGirl's Avatar
    There's some hiccups with wall pages. When I view my personal wall page under my profile, there are spots when scrolling up to the top shows a chunk of the contents of my top wall post as a hunk of unformatted text at the top of the screen.

    A screenshot:



    It goes away as I scroll up far enough, but there's a very visible flash of it every time, and if I only scroll partway, this is what I get.
Join us