Barthax's Feed

Barthax: Nothing to see here... move along.
11-13-2020 at 09:58 AM
36 Comments
Rate this Entry

SAGE UK: Young People should have free access to video games

In among various other findings, the Scientific Advisory Group for Emergencies (SAGE) have collated studies which suggest 18-29 "young" demographic should be given free access to video games to incentivize stay-at-home COVID policy compliance.

The UK government is primarily advised by SAGE for the COVID pandemic and the, often daily, televised announcements by the UK Prime Minister and his cabinet are flanked by scientific advisors who form the part of SAGE. SAGE produce large swathes of information from a wide selection of scientific sources. This information gathered goes through a clearing-house process and is condense into published papers available through the UK Government web site: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/scientific-advisory-group-for-emergencies

One such document published is the "SPI-B:Increasing adherence to COVID-19 preventative behaviours among young people" paper. The paper briefly lists behavioural patterns, likely living circumstances and the demographic's general distrust of government (duh). According to the document, among the "insights" which may increase the demographic's adherance are the following:

* Mobile phone data provided free to those asked to isolate to enable social media interaction.

* Streaming and gaming services provided free to those asked to isolate.

Both very interesting but at the tax payer's expense?


* Interventions ensure that language, technology etc. are not barriers to adherence among the most disadvantaged or marginalised.

OK, now this one I can get onboard with: the UK population has 10 indigenous languages and enough wildly different dialects to effectively divide some portions of society from conversing without mutual cultural experience. Add to this pot of linguistics is the historically free migration paths of the Commonwealth countries, free migration paths of the European Union as well as the normal migration paths of the World and forced migration paths of asylum seekers which easily adds another 20+ verbal/written languages each spoken by 50,000 citizens or more. Some portions of society are confused?! Not a surprise.

ThanksLuigi Ruffolo, JJT_Defender thanked this post
Comments
  1. Les Rayner's Avatar

    Im 53. If Boris wants to buy me a PS5, Im willing to stay at home as well.........

    LikesBarthax, kernzyp liked this post
  2. kernzyp's Avatar

    This is the ONLY thing SAGE has said that makes any sense, whatsoever.
    So, we play games while they advise us how to die, quicker.















  3. kernzyp's Avatar

    People on my side of the fence are getting the corrupt MP's arrested for mass murder and treason.

    https://www.thebernician.net/summonses-to-be-issued-against-every-criminal-mp/









    Orwell was right.
    #COVID1984 #COVAIDS #PLANNEDEMIC #SCAMDEMIC

    Breathing oxygen is now a crime, and the sheeple get muzzled up to virtue signal DANGER. This is the "great reset". Depopulation programme.
    No one has died of old age since March.
    They relabelled Marathon as Snickers, now they've relabelled the flu as covid19.
    Don't get tested. Do not download track and trace, and don't get a C19 vaccine. If you do, I'll say farewell, now.
    RIP my friends.
    Real eyes, realise, real lies.

  4. Barthax's Avatar

    Kernzyp, you should do stand-up: this and NASA?! LOL

  5. kernzyp's Avatar

    Yes, both. I can help you, but you must want to be helped! ;)
    "I freed thousands of slaves. I could have freed thousands more, had they known they were slaves".
    What don't you get about this plannedemic?
    Mock all you like. One day, you will realise I'm trying to save your lives. We've been lied to.
    World wide flu cases are down 98% this year.
    When was the last time you saw a hearse, if there's 50,000 more deaths? Nothings changed apart from the MSM become fascist and inhumane. Masks are bad for you and others around you. The PCR tests do NOT work. Fruit and veg has tested positive. Change my mind.









  6. kernzyp's Avatar

  7. Barthax's Avatar

    "My objection to fundamentalism is not that they are fundamentalists but that essentially they want me to be a fundamentalist, too." - Isaac Asimov.

    You are entitled to your own beliefs, as am I. I believe you are wrong.

    LikesLuigi Ruffolo, kernzyp liked this post
  8. kernzyp's Avatar
    And that is the problem with belief. FAITH. Do you trust your government?
  9. kernzyp's Avatar

    This is how you show your allegiance.
    The masks don't work. And how is anyone exempt from spreading this deadly disease, when nobody got locked down from spreading AIDS or HIV? I'm exempt for many reasons. The main one is "I'm allergic to bullsh!t".
    Non mask wearers are trying to save your freedoms, but we get chastised instead, by the TV watching fools, scared of nothing, but MSM propaganda.
    The hospitals are empty, while people believe they are overwhelmed? It's all lies.



    Empty Nightingale hospital, said to be overwhelmed on the news. Wake the hell up, people.
    Not a corpse in sight. Nor even a sick person, just security doing nothing but breaking covid regulations, as they, like the police, know it's a hoax. Deserted.
    https://www.facebook.com/certificateofbollox/videos/3601202093251276

  10. kernzyp's Avatar
  11. Almighty Dreadlock's Avatar

    Mr Kearns, let the people believe in magic flying viruses, if they want. It gives them a sense of togetherness.

    Thankskernzyp thanked this post
    Likeskernzyp liked this post
  12. Almighty Dreadlock's Avatar

    There is no influenza, only corona



    Thankskernzyp thanked this post
    Likeskernzyp liked this post
  13. Barthax's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kernzyp
    And that is the problem with belief. FAITH. Do you trust your government?

    You may be misunderstanding the word "belief". Everyone has belief, not everyone has faith or religion. You are showing your beliefs on this page.

    Trust in government depends on actions of government. Boris? Nah. Scientists, where evidence exists that I can understand and ratify myself, yes. My personal experiences are that something is definitely infecting a lot of people... Other people reference it as COVID-19.

    Quote Originally Posted by kernzyp

    This is how you show your allegiance.
    The masks don't work. And how is anyone exempt from spreading this deadly disease, when nobody got locked down from spreading AIDS or HIV? I'm exempt for many reasons. The main one is "I'm allergic to bullsh!t".

    ROTFL. Transmission method. We don't have a cultural exchange like the Bonobos.


    Quote Originally Posted by kernzyp
    The hospitals are empty, while people believe they are overwhelmed? It's all lies.


    Empty Nightingale hospital, said to be overwhelmed on the news. Wake the hell up, people.
    Not a corpse in sight. Nor even a sick person, just security doing nothing but breaking covid regulations, as they, like the police, know it's a hoax. Deserted.
    https://www.facebook.com/certificateofbollox/videos/3601202093251276

    You got me, I actually was curious what kind of evidence there might be for a hospital being unused. Scratches head... You mean the barricaded entrance to stop people from going in shows nobody inside in the waiting area. Hmmmm.. Zero evidence. Don't forget they always display the dead at the front of the hospital just for the photo ops :P

    LikesLuigi Ruffolo, kernzyp liked this post
    Updated 11-23-2020 at 01:06 AM by Barthax
  14. kernzyp's Avatar

    I'm telling you, it's been exposed world wide. How else have nurses and doctors have enough time to make pop video's, actually "mocking" the dead they are supposed to be saving? More empty beds than ever. Nurses are being laid off, told to take time off, and if at work, are severely underwhelmed.
    Nurses and doctors have actually resigned, as they can't handle the treatment of patients/plannedemic, as it's obviously a hoax, and they are becoming whistle blowers, who I believe totally, and I don't believe a damn word any government in office says. They do NOT care for your health. If they did, they would ban smoking, alcohol, legal highs, the internal combustion engine, and they would legalise cannabis, as it cures everything, because humans are "cannibinoidal" systems, and we RELY on it for health, which is why it is illegal.
    This #scamdemic is a global satanic ritual.
    I want to warn people that we are being led into doom, but most are too busy with their own distractions and lives, to ever question their rulers, who have always been malevolent.
    I deactivated my Facebook account for two years. I only logged back in because of "Covaids1984", as I knew it was a scam from day one.
    I only showed one video, and it shows not a single patient, which was said to overwhelmed, and, as a product of social distancing (which is a POW torture and emotional manipulation tactic, 2 metres = 6.6 meters) would see a long queue, more than outside any supermarket.
    No hearses, no bodies, no corpses on the street, no overload of patients, and NO evidence of any illness, apart from what you see on the TV.
    I know nobody wants to take my word for it, so why not seek for yourself?
    Cancer patients, suicides, all deaths, are labelled Covid 1984. People who died before the start are getting C19 positive certificates. People turned up to get tested, saw the queue, and went back home. Days later, they get a positive result, without getting tested. Their name was just on the appointments list. Everyone gets results, whether you are there or not.
    Fruit and animals have tested positive, proving the test is FAKE. They are fanning the flames of fear with "positive results" on the news, where they have a 93% false positive results. On the BBC news, when they show the death toll, it tells you underneath. "DEATHS FOR ANY REASON AFTER TESTING POSITIVE". I.e., car crashes, lightning strikes or getting eaten by sharks. All covid deaths. If you have aids and you shoot yourself in the head, they do not report that they died "with AIDS", do they? In 2020, they do, and only a few notice? An illness so deadly, you have to get tested before you realise you have it, and the remedy is to go home and watch TV for two weeks.
    Now, they are rolling out DNA changing vaccines, and the lied to public are desperate for it, even though it may damage them.
    That's how blind people are. We've had the flu vaccine for 75 years. We still have the flu. So, what's the point? It's designed to lower your immune system and poison you. Mercury, formaldehyde and cells from dead babies, monkeys and pigs, is NOT medicine. It's poison. Legalised mass murder. Doctors kill more people than anything else on Earth. All lawful.
    Slap my face? Get arrested. Kill thousands? Get a pay rise.
    As vaccines have both X and Y chromosomes in them, this is what has been driving the "modern trend" of gender confusion and transformations.
    The only way you can "catch" a virus, is to be injected with it. Flu vaccine has flu in it. Why is there not an AIDS vaccine? Because it would be obvious that everyone died of AIDS afterwards.
    Vaccine manufacturers are MASS MURDERERS, and the truth is available to view. Our vaccines are being made by Pfizer, who have killed millions. Trust them, all of a sudden? Don't.
    The truth about Pfizer:
    https://www.facebook.com/101793534989842/videos/2606814166275844/

    Every government pays out millions for "vaccine injuries". Why? NOT medicine.

    This shows that humans are easier trained than dogs. We have been conditioned to believe the TV so blindly, some will do anything it says. Remember, we have been "trained" to do this, by following our trained parents. The only real facts you get on the news is football results.
    https://www.facebook.com/PatrickBetDavid.Valuetainment/videos/1515118431935861/

    History repeats itself, continuously. We are now in a repeat of the Spanish flu, where more died from wearing masks than of the flu, itself. Masks are bad for you, and those around you. This, is why people are developing symptoms that are labelled a covaids1984. It's a sadistic trick, killing millions again. So, who's taking notice? All the people the straights label "conspiracy theorists". By next year, they will be the healthiest people on Earth, and are "at risk" of being forced to be "retrained" as a good citizen, by following dangerous advice from war mongering, thieving paedophiles, who people think all of a sudden, care.


    This is not about a virus. This is about global control, global fascism and a totalitarian tip-toe into communism. It's in our faces, and most are too afraid to go against the rules of wearing masks, because everyone else is standing up when that beep sounds, by donning a futile, pointless, symbol of obedience and slavery. The mask. People who wanted to "ban the burka" are now wearing them. All of a sudden, breathing oxygen is frowned upon by the people who rely on it. Oxygen is the new illegal drug. Not to me and my kind. People I know are being arrested for SPEAKING, as we are now under a fascist police state, which they don't mention on the corrupt networks of lies.







    They are gas lighting us over it, changing rules by the day. People are led to believe, that it's safe to go to Tesco's and Walmart, but not small businesses. We have to stay 6.6 feet away because the virus has a tape measure. We're safe if there's 6 of us, but if there's 7, we're in trouble, because the virus can count. It's also age controlled. If you're very young, you're immune. Now they are saying we can have a week off of the lockdown, because the virus is taking a week off, just like it did during BLM riots. What a very clever virus, it is! Or is the people being lied to, instead?
    I have never worn a mask on public transport, and I live in one of the busiest parts of the UK. Central London. No illness here. If you want to act like you're ill, you will become ill.
    The only people who are being tested, are the petrified mask wearers. This proves that the masks make you ill, if you believe their tests. An illness with NO side effects for most.

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/bR5HF0hNzZvI/?fbclid=IwAR0JyR3aIt2apCBWlKNzlFvDkaIpL6tGJNL--24-lMLoeu6MJ96ziPVq3PQ

    Those that do get ill, show symptoms of the flu. Flu cases are down 98% world wide, as they've changed the name.
    Nobody has died of old age since March.
    This is the New World Order. The whole world is being bullied and lied to, and the Earth is being turned into a "prison planet".
    Here we see more lies and manipulation, to poison the nation. He gets photographed having his flu shot, but the syringe still had the cap on it, and they did it on top of his shirt. He could have had a vitamin jab, but no. Acting instead, to convince Londoners to get a jab he's too scared of getting. This is total and utter manipulation and a danger to the population. That's how psychopaths behave. "Dio this, I just did". NO, you never. Liar. A satanic ritual.


    I could provide you with many links. Instead, if you want to make a difference, research:
    #scamdemic
    #plannedemic
    #coronahoax
    #kungflu
    #covaids1984
    #filmyourhospital
    #GREATBARRINGTONDECLARATION
    #rockefellalockstep



    Good luck out there.

  15. Barthax's Avatar

    Mediocre leaps of lunacy = disconnected drivel.

  16. Almighty Dreadlock's Avatar

    Mr Kearns is a bit of a nut, I agree. But you, Mr Mee, are no saner or more reasonable than he is. You seem to believe that there is some new disease, out there, even though there is no evidence whatsoever of it. A health system, on which hundreds of millions of people are heavily dependent, is suddenly shut down, and you seem to think that this is not what is killing people. Your thought patterns do not evince any underlying logic, so you are in no position to question anyone else's sanity.

    For your information, I have asked NHS workers about what goes on in the hospital, and none of them have corroborated what is put out by government and media. Since I never wear a mask, never "socially distance", am frequently in contact with NHS staff, yet have not coughed for the whole of 2020, does that make me the luckiest man alive?

  17. Barthax's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Dreadlock

    [size=3]Mr Kearns is a bit of a nut, I agree. But you, Mr Mee, are no saner or more reasonable than he is. You seem to believe that there is some new disease, out there, even though there is no evidence whatsoever of it. A health system, on which hundreds of millions of people are heavily dependent, is suddenly shut down, and you seem to think that this is not what is killing people. Your thought patterns do not evince any underlying logic, so you are in no position to question anyone else's sanity.

    Interesting. You too are making leaps of logic and putting "thoughts in my head" that I haven't expressed. I'm curious if you can quote me to back up what you're faking.

  18. Almighty Dreadlock's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax
    My personal experiences are that something is definitely infecting a lot of people... Other people reference it as COVID-19.
    .
    This clearly demonstrates your belief that there is some new disease, out there. You expressed your belief clearly, and claimed that it was based upon your own experience. I did not put any thoughts in your head, and am not faking anything. As usual, your counterarguments are feeble, and full of accusations.
  19. Almighty Dreadlock's Avatar

    Mr Mee, since you have clearly made zero effort to seek out any real evidence of the aforementioned disease, I shall now provide you with an opportunity to begin doing so.


    Updated 11-24-2020 at 03:55 PM by Almighty Dreadlock
  20. kernzyp's Avatar

    Haaaa!
    Unfortunately, everything they throw at us is to divide us. We already have race, status, gender, religion, sports, politics, etc.
    This, however, is more serious. Masks Vs no masks. (Health Vs DEATH, in the eyes of the maskers) The maskers are hating on non maskers, because of FEAR. Non maskers are being targeted and attacked, by maskers. All the people who tested positive, are maskers. All the people that do NO research, are maskers. They are order followers, living in FEAR of nothing but the opinions of others. If they thought the virus was real, they would never leave their homes.
    The mask is FUTILE, and does not work. If you think it does, why can you still smell farts, that have gone through three layers, already? Underwear, jeans and overalls, and then through the mask. So, 4 masks don't even work. Right?
    The mask is what will make everyone ill, and C19 will be the scapegoat. Then, the maskers will tell themselves that the virus is powerful, and their IQ, not. If you think smothering yourself is a good idea, carry on. Don'tcha need oxygen, anymore? People have died because of their masks. NOBODY yet, has died from NOT wearing a mask. You know why? Because it's normality. The only thing that has changed this year, is the NEWS, and TV is "mind control". People need to be told how to believe, and what to think. THAT, is the biggest dividing tool, ever. Television. (MSM)
    When "spreading awareness", to try to save people becomes a dividing tool, that is total CHAOS. In fact, it is COMMUNISM, multiplied by FASCISM.
    C x F = DEATH.
    Can't you see, capitalism is under threat? We can't even spend money, properly anymore. Clothes are now NON ESSENTIAL. You think that's true? Strip naked, then regroup.
    People can't tell, that we're being played as idiots? I can. Want even more proof? How about this as a poser. It seems this "intelligent and fully morphing virus" can choose it's victims, depending on how many in a group, or if you're on a bicycle, or not?


    Pretty smart virus, this one, eh? No, it isn't. The people are TV worshippers, and bow down to men in suits, and pretty news readers. Because our parents did. Break that non existent chain. The TV lies, and it has ALWAYS been fake news. TV is a propaganda machine, and it works. It starts wars, elects Popes, world leaders, and spreads disinfo like a ****. As soon as you realise this, it is an awakening. The Chinese know...



    Why choose to deny knowledge? I suppose it is because most things people learned, actually came from TV, so they trust everything on TV. Big mistake.
    Here is my favourite and most posted clip. Exposing the truth in 1976. Give it a looksee, and realise what this all means.
    Watch it twice, let it sink in. "Believe the TV, or SHUT UP!!!"



    I don't want you to believe me. I give the opportunity to see for yourselves. Only then, will "discovery" hit home.
    So, will you believe this guy?
    https://needtoknow.news/2020/11/top-pathologist-says-coronavirus-is-the-greatest-hoax-ever-perpetrated-on-an-unsuspecting-public/?fbclid=IwAR2h2-q0OmbQyd-R_bFkCD4GzkWgfY1uBUwPhwPvZzRSJsPboj9hL7ZTaUA

    As you can see, the video has been removed by FASCISTUBE. The worst thing about censorship is *******.
    People are having to use "code words" to upload Covid related video's, as that word alone gets your video removed, and your channel deleted. Truth tellers have moved to other platforms. Same as FB with it's useless "fact checkers".

    It's not about how clever we are, it's about how clever our TEACHERS were. If you chose the wrong teacher, you're screwed. You can unscrew yourself, but you need to choose.
    Like I said before, "Deaths for any reason after a positive test", and people STILL believe the virus is the killer.



    If breathing oxygen is frowned upon, then lock me up. I'm a serial offender. And I will re-offend.
    Bad guys get given "the chair". You've all been given the mask. Make sure you plug it in, properly, and make sure you smother your children after their breakfast, for their "safety". Exactly the same as what the Nazi's said to the Jews. "It's for your safety". Next stop for this train, is behind the closed gates of the death camp.
    It is every soldiers duty to disobey illegal orders. What ranks are you's?
    My posts are not supposed to offend, they are designed to DEFEND, you's.
    And if I'm considered a "nut", I'm very happy about that, because...



    Sorry, Pete, if I hijacked your thread, but I cannot see the word SAGE being used to kill people, and say nothing.
    "The only way evil can prevail, is when good men do nothing". I've tried. I've been exposing corruption at all levels for nearly twenty years. This is just the latest type. This is the most important, yet evil time in the last 100 years, and people are sleepwalking into illness and death, because of the magical speaky box. Turn it off. It lies.
    Good luck out there. x



Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us