kernzyp's Feed

kernzyp
08-14-2020 at 07:42 PM
14 Comments
Rate this Entry

Look at this short lived achievement"!

Shaun is about to kick my arse !!

Comments
  1. MyOwnWorstEnemy's Avatar

    Congrats on taking the top podium spot!

    You definitely have more endurance on this game than me. There's too many tracks to play / compete. Have you picked up Gran Turismo 6 yet? Some of the events / challenges are bizarre but fun, like lunar racing with a space buggy.


    Thankskernzyp thanked this post
    LikesBarthax, kernzyp liked this post
  2. francoisadt's Avatar

    Hi Paul


    Which spesific game are you referring here? I do not see the game name at the top?

    Francois


  3. MyOwnWorstEnemy's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by francoisadt

    Hi Paul


    Which spesific game are you referring here? I do not see the game name at the top?

    Francois



    Its Gran Turismo 5 for the Playstation 3.

    Likeskernzyp liked this post
  4. Pixe Sukola's Avatar

    Congrats Paul!

    But honestly, you guys are just lucky that the HDMI on my PS3 is failing, otherwise I would have 8 more points by now.

    Thankskernzyp thanked this post
    LikesMyOwnWorstEnemy, kernzyp liked this post
  5. kernzyp's Avatar

    This will be great, now. :)
    I tell you, there is NO F1 car in the used car dealership, ever! I must have missed it at level 24.
    Good luck, all.

    LikesMyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  6. MyOwnWorstEnemy's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kernzyp

    This will be great, now. :)
    I tell you, there is NO F1 car in the used car dealership, ever! I must have missed it at level 24.
    Good luck, all.

    I never saw a F1 car in the used car dealership. I'm working my way to level 30 on A Spec. That way I can get the Redbull prototype and compete on the challenges that needs a higher performing car than what I have in my garage. Current level is 29 A Spec and 25 B Spec.

  7. kernzyp's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnWorstEnemy


    I never saw a F1 car in the used car dealership. I'm working my way to level 30 on A Spec. That way I can get the Redbull prototype and compete on the challenges that needs a higher performing car than what I have in my garage. Current level is 29 A Spec and 25 B Spec.

    Ha haaa! This is awesome. I am at level 29 A-Spec, and 30 B-Spec.
    I still can't beat the US Historical cup!
    An R2 race car is 12 mills!!
    It gets hard, man...
    ThanksMyOwnWorstEnemy thanked this post
  8. kernzyp's Avatar

    Also, no, no GT6 yet.

  9. kernzyp's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnWorstEnemy


    I never saw a F1 car in the used car dealership. I'm working my way to level 30 on A Spec. That way I can get the Redbull prototype and compete on the challenges that needs a higher performing car than what I have in my garage. Current level is 29 A Spec and 25 B Spec.

    I got to level 30 B-spec, and I got the notification about the Red Bull, but it still costs 20 million. Is A-spec level 30 the same, or is it gifted?
    And look! Ha haaaa!

  10. MyOwnWorstEnemy's Avatar

    From what I've read online, reaching level 30 on A-Spec allows you to complete on the Sebastian Vettel special event. If you get a bronze, you're awarded the Redbull protoype. If I get to it before you do (which I doubt) let you know if what I read is true.

    Thankskernzyp thanked this post
    Likeskernzyp liked this post
  11. kernzyp's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnWorstEnemy

    From what I've read online, reaching level 30 on A-Spec allows you to complete on the Sebastian Vettel special event. If you get a bronze, you're awarded the Redbull protoype. If I get to it before you do (which I doubt) let you know if what I read is true.

    You are correct, Shaun. I looked last night, and now I am using it. I tell you, #Timmel is doing a great job with that fecker, I can't even keep it on the track! It's almost... , no, it's stupid!! Ridiculous everything. It took me half an hour to actually finish two laps at Monza, and I was 25 seconds off the time!! So I watched the demonstration, and I almost gave up immediately. Looks impossible. If I can't find it on YT I'll make one to show you. MADNESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
    I got Bronze this evening, still 15 seconds off the pace ! Can't do it.

    Ok, check the second lap on this video. Some good tips for when you reach it.

    ThanksMyOwnWorstEnemy thanked this post
    LikesMyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  12. MyOwnWorstEnemy's Avatar

    Wow that's fast! Threading the needle at that speed has got to be tricky. I'll get to level 30 soon!

  13. kernzyp's Avatar

    Like the wind is the best to attain points. 3.4 minutes in a spec, 13 in b spec.

    ThanksMyOwnWorstEnemy thanked this post
  14. kernzyp's Avatar

    I tell you, the rain advanced Nurburgring's are kicking may arse, for real. I'm starting to dislike, those...

Join us