Blog Comments

  1. OOO's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by ILLSeaBass

    148,440


    I wonder if anyone here has ever eaten these meatballs? I haven’t. In fact I didn’t know they were even made. I haven’t tried the PAC-man cereal either.

  2. ILLSeaBass's Avatar

    148,440


    LikesOOO liked this post
  3. Derek's Avatar

    180160

  4. datagod's Avatar

    Watch the last 5 minutes of the second video (I just added). Apollo shows how easy it is to get a spliced run accepted.

  5. Snowflake's Avatar

    well hold up man, the fact the cheating was caught, just like cheaters are caught here shows it working.

    what this actually shows is the superiority of peer review, verification opened to the world at large, transparent, zero referees system.

    there's also overlap between tgsap and speedrunners. i like the speed run tries to find runs even not submitted to them for thoroughness, but i like that tg has no moderators (speed run has something sort of like refs for speciific games called moderatos, and i know of at least one case where i didnt find the moderator to be honorable, but hey, at least its transparent so everyone knew the issue)

  6. Tracey's Avatar

    59525

  7. Tracey's Avatar

    74260

    LikesOOO liked this post
  8. OOO's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by DWO

    ...and suddenly i was in the zone. All the falling blocks just fitted perfectly :-)


    Brilliant score. 300K on the finish line!

  9. OOO's Avatar

    8.5 hours to go until this game is closed. DWO scores a fine 145K, Matt a bit more on 146K, and there’s time for even more!

  10. Blackflag82's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark



    Oh yeah. The "Roger Rabbit speedrun".....the thread that YOU proclaimed one of the DUMBEST things I've EVER heard in 12 years of being on many arcade forums. Heres what you said................

    " that's not a title screen, thats just a screen with a title". Are you for fkn real! Challenge pending!

    And I'll do it in my own time. Not when or if you think I should.


    john

    And just to clarify, what I actually said was:

    "that is a screen with the title on it. But all three screens at the beginning of the game have the title on it..."

    But hey John, keep quoting people improperly and then insulting them based on your improper quotes.

  11. Blackflag82's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark

    " that's not a title screen, thats just a screen with a title". Are you for fkn real! Challenge pending!

    And I'll do it in my own time.

    John, multiple screens have a title on them at the start of a game...are they all title screens? Try to stop being so dense. If in 12 years you haven't figured out that "title screen" in speedrunning is commonly accepted as the screen from which a game can be started, then you really shouldn't be chiming in on speedruns. smh

    Do it in your own time, or not at all...it won't make a bit of difference since you're wrong. And if your dispute results in a clarification of rules rather than removal of times, you'll just moan about that at a later date, because that's just what you do.


    Updated Today at 01:26 PM by Blackflag82
  12. evan04's Avatar

    82,010

  13. Snowflake's Avatar

    in fact correct me if i'm wrong, but even in the dispute, watler agrees with triforce its not leeching. then datagod emails walter, and walter agrees with datagod it is leeching. then triforce contacts watler again and walter again agrees its not leeching.

    here's what arguments with walter in the middle remind me of

  14. Snowflake's Avatar

    The other guy should have asked Walter not to dq him. The only consistency I’ve seen is Walter approves every request even contradicting ones so last request wins

  15. Ninglendo's Avatar

    Bond told Walter another guy was "point scabbing" at a tournament and Walter DQ'd him. I know it goes both ways too as we learned from Triforce. Just ask Walter to agree with your narrative and he will. Here is Greg Bond talking about Zoo Keeper point scabbing from the KoK special features.

    Note: The description Greg gives about a player not advancing the board and Walter's confirmation goes against everything Triforce did with his submission and the later testimony from Walter.

  16. Snowflake's Avatar

    this is what i get for trying to play burgertime on faster settings. next time i'll just "tip" the adjudciators, and maybe even just ask walter if he's ok with it knowing he'll avoid confrontation at all cost and approve anything, then cite the fact walter woulndt condemn me as somehow being proof its ok

  17. Desidious's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade



    In my 10 years plus, being active throughout, I have never seen one particular gamer here get away with so much, than that guy.


    Oh I'm sure there are one or two hanging around here still with just a shady of a past that we haven't completely ousted yet.

  18. Marcade's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by datagod

    Lets not forget that when Triforce says his method was approved by "the prior Twin Galaxies Administration" he is in fact referring to his very own live-in referee Lance. Even though there was a referee dedicated to that platform (not Lance) Triforce had most if not all of his scores approved by his room-mate. Oh yes, he also gave "tips" to referees who adjudicated his scores. Tips. To referees. Seriously.


    In my 10 years plus, being active throughout, I have never seen one particular gamer here get away with so much, than that guy.

    The evidence was laid out IN EXACT DETAIL by several respectable Contra players, one had to "excessive leech" to get the maxout score.

    Not only did he break (his own rules), he had his close referee contact/buddy/roommate "cater to him only" by blatantly changing it just for him and his gameplay!

    And yes, behind the scenes non-transparent private communication between him and admin, during the TGSAP dispute process.

    It proved once again, that NOT ALL GAMERS are treated equally.


    Updated Today at 08:21 AM by Marcade
  19. evan04's Avatar

    53,820

  20. datagod's Avatar

    Lets not forget that when Triforce says his method was approved by "the prior Twin Galaxies Administration" he is in fact referring to his very own live-in referee Lance. Even though there was a referee dedicated to that platform (not Lance) Triforce had most if not all of his scores approved by his room-mate. Oh yes, he also gave "tips" to referees who adjudicated his scores. Tips. To referees. Seriously.

Page 1 of 63 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Join us