JJT_Defender's Feed

JJT_Defender
08-19-2019 at 09:18 AM
34 Comments
Rate this Entry

TG Dave Hawksett & Admin it has been 2 months U never responded to my emails to sponsor arcade games

TG Dave Hawksett & Admin it has been 2 months U never responded to my emails to sponsor arcade games.

Awaiting a answer or a response.

Comments
  1. timmell's Avatar
    Huh? What?
    LikesBlackflag82 liked this post
  2. datagod's Avatar

    As a secret admin, I'll answer.

    I will sponsor your Arcade games. How many quarters do you need, son?


    Image result for canadian quartersImage result for canadian quarters



    Also:






    LikesBlackflag82, Marcade liked this post
    Updated 08-19-2019 at 11:55 AM by datagod
  3. Ninglendo's Avatar

    This never gets old...

    LikesBlackflag82, Marcade liked this post
  4. Blackflag82's Avatar

    Juan, I think the answer is in the lack of response...

    LikesNinglendo, Marcade liked this post
  5. SincerelyFranny's Avatar

    Juan, If there is anything you are requesting it can go through me.

    I understand you don't always like my replies, but I will be able to give you the fastest answer.


    Thank you.

    Thanksdatagod thanked this post
    Updated 08-19-2019 at 12:11 PM by SincerelyFranny
  6. datagod's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by timmell
    Huh? What?
    Pretty much sums it up. 
  7. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    2 months 60 plus day is long enough. So you are answering for Dave Hawksett

    What happened to Dave Hawksett ?

    The games have no settings, Straight forward rules. Make sure that it is a arcade game.

    I will sponsor all of the modern arcade game Tracks and Rules-> Twin Galaxy Admin Staff, Dave Hawksett,You Mrs Franny,Stephen.

    These are among the most played Arcade games played today


    Quote Originally Posted by SincerelyFranny

    Juan, If there is anything you are requesting it can go through me.

    I understand you don't always like my replies, but I will be able to give you the fastest answer.


    Thank you.

    Updated 08-19-2019 at 12:42 PM by JJT_Defender
  8. sdwyer138's Avatar

    What do you mean "sponsor arcade games"? TG members want to know.

    1) The arcade games are in AA

    2) You want new tracks added for an arcade game

    Jace's SOTG from a few days ago will answer the questions about Dave.

    Likesdatagod liked this post
  9. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    Answer to question 2 NO Sean I am going to create new modern arcade game tracks

    Wrong again, add No Please stop guessing.

    What are you talking about AA?????

    What is SOTG?

    Military-> Special Operations Training Group

    What happened to Dave Hawksett is in the Hospital?

    If he is in the hospital , my prayers are with him and his family that he get better.


    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138

    What do you mean "sponsor arcade games"? TG members want to know.

    1) The arcade games are in AA

    2) You want new tracks added for an arcade game

    Jace's SOTG from a few days ago will answer the questions about Dave.

    Updated 08-19-2019 at 12:57 PM by JJT_Defender
  10. sdwyer138's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender

    Answer to question 2 NO Sean I am going to create new modern arcade game tracks


    I'm pretty sure you were banned from making new modern arcade game tracks because getting F&F tracks written was such an ordeal

  11. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    The modern arcade game tracks, that I am going to create & sponsor

    Will have no game settings to be seen, a player only has to show that they are playing a arcade game.

    The rules will be straight forward Solo , No cheats or glitches, etc. Record from start to final score or time.

  12. Blackflag82's Avatar

    Juan, I'm not admin (secret or otherwise) but as a guess, if you want to set up some new tracks for modern games, the fastest way that is likely to happen is for you to post the games you're interested in with your proposed rules, and then one of the many members of the community who have offered to help you in the past can establish the track/s in the marketplace with a reasonable ruleset of their choosing and you can then fund the rest of the creation.

    Unfortunately, F&F creation showed everyone that allowing you to create new tracks will just take too much of everyone's time.

    ThanksSincerelyFranny, datagod thanked this post
    LikesSincerelyFranny, Snowflake, datagod liked this post
  13. SincerelyFranny's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender

    2 months 60 plus day is long enough. So you are answering for Dave Hawksett

    What happened to Dave Hawksett ?

    The games have no settings, Straight forward rules. Make sure that it is a arcade game.

    I will sponsor all of the modern arcade game Tracks and Rules-> Twin Galaxy Admin Staff, Dave Hawksett,You Mrs Franny,Stephen.

    These are among the most played Arcade games played today


    I am not answering for Dave. I am answering on behalf of the ADMIN TEAM.
    It makes no sense for you to make these post when YOU KNOW that you can get an answer from me - Although I understand it's likely not the answer you are looking for.

    That being said...

    Your messages are not clear. What exactly are you requesting.
    Be Specific.

    You keep saying "Arcade Games". There are hundreds of arcade game. What is your exact request.

    If this is regarding your ability to create tracks, we will not be returning this privilege to you. If you would like a specific track, please feel free to post here and we (the community) can review. If everything checks out I will create for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender

    What is SOTG?

    Military-> Special Operations Training Group


    SOTG is "State of the Galaxies"


    You can tune into the live broadcast on Mixer.com/Twingalaxies when the next show time is decided upon.



    Thanksdatagod thanked this post
    Likesdatagod liked this post
  14. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    Save it, I was not banned I had to go through Twin Galaxy Admin Dave Hawksett first.

    You,marcade,snowflake, Blackflag82,Ninglento,datagod made a mockery it, and none of you even want to try to upload or attempt to complete against me on either Fast and Furious Super Cars or The Fast and the Furious Drift (Tokyo) created by Daniel Ocampo which is open game settings and do not have show hardware,just make sure you are playing on a Arcade game.

    In person you marcade,snowflake, Blackflag82,Ninglento,datagod would not have the guts to pull this BS. You of all people know better.

    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138



    I'm pretty sure you were banned from making new modern arcade game tracks because getting F&F tracks written was such an ordeal

  15. SincerelyFranny's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender

    Save it, I was not banned I had to go through Twin Galaxy Admin Dave Hawksett first.

    You,marcade,snowflake, Blackflag82,Ninglento,datagod made a mockery it, and none of you even want to try to upload or attempt to complete against me on either Fast and Furious Super Cars or The Fast and the Furious Drift (Tokyo) created by Daniel Ocampo which is open game settings and do not have show hardware,just make sure you are playing on a Arcade game.

    In person you marcade,snowflake, Blackflag82,Ninglento,datagod would not have the guts to pull this BS. You of all people know better.



    Ai yi yi Juan. This is unnecessary.
    No one said you HAD to go through Dave. This is something you decided on after dismissing everything I had to say.

    All anyone tried to do was help you. So what if they don't want to compete on the same games that you do? Everyone has preferences in games.

    However, there is one thing that all of us have in common, the desire for a proper and coherent rule set.

    Likesdatagod liked this post
  16. JJT_Defender's Avatar
    This is what would have happened if I allowed Glitches and cheats, and Clipping of the race track on the arcade racing game Super Cars

    Thanksdatagod thanked this post
    Likesdatagod liked this post
  17. sdwyer138's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender
    This is what would have happened if I allowed Glitches and cheats, and Clipping of the race track on the arcade racing game Super Cars

    Nobody wanted you to accept glitches. We just didn't wan't you to include an encyclopedia of all possible glitches since glitches are banned by default.


    ThanksSincerelyFranny thanked this post
  18. Blackflag82's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender

    Save it, I was not banned I had to go through Twin Galaxy Admin Dave Hawksett first.

    You,marcade,snowflake, Blackflag82,Ninglento,datagod made a mockery it, and none of you even want to try to upload or attempt to complete against me on either Fast and Furious Super Cars or The Fast and the Furious Drift (Tokyo) created by Daniel Ocampo which is open game settings and do not have show hardware,just make sure you are playing on a Arcade game.

    In person you marcade,snowflake, Blackflag82,Ninglento,datagod would not have the guts to pull this BS. You of all people know better.



    Juan, just so we're clear. I've never said anything to you on this site that I wouldn't say to you in real life. The fact that you think this is the case suggests you're looking for a fight where there is not one to be had.

    You have not shown any ability to write clear and coherent rules, and as such should not be allowed to create tracks any longer. This aside, multiple people, Franny included, have given you a path to track creation. If you are actually interested in creating new tracks then you should follow that path. If you're just interested in making yourself the victim then continue on.

    And as you were told multiple times, global arcade rules would have kept all those things from happening in the submissions

    ThanksSincerelyFranny, HugDD thanked this post
  19. Snowflake's Avatar

    i wasnt going to reply, but i see i'm called out by name with the statement i wouldnt act that way in person. I take that as a not so subtle threat that he'd beat up anyone in person who dared argue.

    Juan, i've decided a while back i cant argue with everyone on TG and as everyone knows your games anyway and plenty of other people argue with you theres just no need at all for me to invovle myself. so dont bring me back in with your threats.

    your threats of violence dont impress any more than your insults or your game skills

    LikesMarcade liked this post
  20. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    Before creating & sponsor any tracks I had email it to Twin Galaxy Admin & Dave Hawksett

    I had the rules sent with the new modern arcade games I was going to Sponsor none require seeing hardware or game settings because they have none to show ,you understand. The rules are straight forward & short

    This was 2 half months ago.

    Tell me Mrs. Franny are you over him now or what? What happened to him?

    Mrs.Franny However, there is one thing that all of us have in common, the desire for a proper and coherent rule set.

    Answer They did not give a Blank, they messing around & causing trouble but in person I would check them.

    Quote Originally Posted by SincerelyFranny

    Ai yi yi Juan. This is unnecessary.
    No one said you HAD to go through Dave. This is something you decided on after dismissing everything I had to say.

    All anyone tried to do was help you. So what if they don't want to compete on the same games that you do? Everyone has preferences in games.

    However, there is one thing that all of us have in common, the desire for a proper and coherent rule set.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Join us