STOWAWAY, an adventure game by George Broussard (one of the creators of Duke Nukem!) , is a short sci-fi point & click adventure about a lone survivor, a dead crew, and a nasty alien. Voice acting, items & puzzles.
The game is completely free to play and can be accessed here:
This bounty is simple - finish the game as fast as you can! Other than playing and completing the game itself and getting to the ending there are no further task/completion requirements.
This bounty challenge will end on 2023-04-23 23:59:59.
How to Play:
- Left click to walk around or use something.
- Right click to look at something.
- Move mouse to top of screen for inventory.
- Equip item with left click.
- Use an equipped item by clicking it on an object or character.
- Examine item with right click.
NOTE: There is no save/load but the game is short (15-30m) and you can't die.
- Any electronic gaming platform capable of running Version 1.2 of the game "STOWAWAY" is acceptable.
- The Twin Galaxies General Gameplay Global Rules And Guidelines for All Submissions shall apply, however the use of "glitches" or "glitch tactics" is acceptable for this bounty.
- Showing system / software boot up is NOT required.
- Submitted time must include MILLISECONDS.
- Game start time begins on FIRST MOUSE CLICK that causes character to move.
- Game time stops at the end of the game the moment the text "Finally, it's over." appears:
- Design, Code, Art, Sounds: George Broussard
- Voice Actor: Travis Baldree
- Stowaway was created in Unity over two weeks for Adventure Jam 2022 (6th place overall).
(Current version 1.2.)
When the bounty submission window closes on 2023-04-23 23:59:59, all previously submitted performances that have not yet been adjudicated will be allowed to complete their verification process.
Once all verifications have been completed, the submitter holding the RANK 1 position with the FASTEST COMPLETION TIME will receive:
-- ONE TWIN GALAXIES ACHIEVEMENT POINT
-- A $100 AMAZON GIFT CARD
Good luck and have fun!!!!
Please place any questions, comments or concerns in the discussion thread below!