datagod's Feed

datagod
05-26-2021 at 11:19 AM
14 Comments
Rate this Entry

SMOKE THAT IS UNHOLY!

Another interesting video from Karl Jobst.

Comments
  1. timmell's Avatar
  2. Snowflake's Avatar

    comment not deleted but edited because i heard wrong, if anyone read my complain about the video i misheard, rechecked and see it was i, not karl who was incorrect

    Likesdatagod liked this post
    Updated 05-26-2021 at 03:06 PM by Snowflake
  3. Lauren Tyler's Avatar

    Seriously, he'll sue anyone and everyone he thinks is defaming him? I swear, he must think that by demanding insane amounts of money he can steamroll anyone in his way. I'm surprised these lawsuits haven't been dismissed yet.

    And he's part of the reason Apollo Legend took his own life? There should be a wrongful death suit filed against Mitchell!

    ThanksRedDawn thanked this post
  4. RedDawn's Avatar

    "Todd Todgers"........BWaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha... ...aaaaahhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaha

  5. RedDawn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Lauren Tyler

    And he's part of the reason Apollo Legend took his own life? There should be a wrongful death suit filed against Mitchell!


    I couldn't agree more. Silly Bitchell should have criminal charges brought against him for what he's done, especially with what happened with Apollo.

  6. lexmark's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake

    comment not deleted but edited because i heard wrong, if anyone read my complain about the video i misheard, rechecked and see it was i, not karl who was incorrect

    This is what I get when I go to work instead of staying home and reading every comment made.

    Pray tell, Bill; what did you say that I missed :) ?


    john


    .

    LikesBlackflag82, datagod liked this post
  7. Snowflake's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by lexmark


    This is what I get when I go to work instead of staying home and reading every comment made.

    Pray tell, Bill; what did you say that I missed :) ?


    john


    .


    my intention wasnt to leave a teaser, but the problem was with a deletion the damange of my incorrect statement was already done to anyone who read it.

    very well i'll try to repeat it and explain (since unfortunatley i see this is being taken as a teaser) while emphasizing karl got it right

    theres a rumor based on the same correct info that karl got right which many draw false conclusions from and with karl covering it quickly i thought he made the same mistake and he didnt

    well before apollo died, i wanna say even a year, there was a rumor of his death. Billy had texts saying he'd be happy if its true. I think its key this was before apollos actual suicide by a large margin and not after so he wasnt mocking apollos real suicide but rather mocking a hoax/rumor suicide a year earlier. alot of people ignored timestamps and accuse billy of mocking the real suicide. karl got it right though. karl did point out the correct timeline, but his point was that if billy mocked the hoax suicide before it was a proven hoax and seemed happy about it then it would be a fair conclusion he doesnt have any sorrow for the real suicide.

    Thankslexmark thanked this post
    LikesRedDawn liked this post
  8. datagod's Avatar

    Karl stated in the video that Apollo Legend was broke and distressed because of the settlement paid to Billy, and he had to get a second job. That was the first I heard of that, and if true it is very sad. I could see how people would say that contributed to his suicide.

    However, after Apollo Legend's suicide I never saw any actual evidence of Billy being blamed. In fact Apollo legend himself stated that he had a severe medical condition that was making life intolerable and he was facing another painful surgery.


    Thankslexmark thanked this post
  9. onlyinajeep's Avatar

    Minecraft Creator Markus “Notch” Persson Offers to Pay Legal Fees For Those Targeted by Billy Mitchell

    https://realotakugamer.com/minecraft-creator-markus-notch-persson-offers-to-pay-legal-fees-for-those-targeted-by-billy-mitchell

    LikesRedDawn, datagod liked this post
  10. RedDawn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by datagod

    Karl stated in the video that Apollo Legend was broke and distressed because of the settlement paid to Billy, and he had to get a second job. That was the first I heard of that, and if true it is very sad. I could see how people would say that contributed to his suicide.

    However, after Apollo Legend's suicide I never saw any actual evidence of Billy being blamed. In fact Apollo legend himself stated that he had a severe medical condition that was making life intolerable and he was facing another painful surgery.


    From my understanding Apollo paid out a settlement to the Cheater and this crippled his ability to pay for medical services which put him in even more severe pain. He may not have been able to pay for the surgery he needed due to the lawsuit from the Cheat.

    After Apollo's death hardly anyone was talking about it at all, from what I could tell, let alone Billys role in it, but at the time I felt like it was obvious to anyone familiar with the events that Billy contributed to his suicide.

    I really hope TG is successful in every single one of their counter claims. I wish they'd show this whole saga on CourtTV LOL
    Thanksdatagod thanked this post
    LikesRagequit liked this post
  11. datagod's Avatar

    It really is conjecture at this point. Apollo was indeed in pain, he was also involved in some yoootoober squables and drama. From what I understand he paid over the amount of money he made off his Billy videos, which was 15K. Now of course people don't just earn money and leave it in an account, they usually buy stuff right away, pay bills, etc.

    Having to fork over his content AND 15,000 dollars must have had a huge impact on his mental health. He did raise 20K so that he could counter-sue Billy. I don't know if that money was refunded or not. It certainly caused controversy and accusations of fraud.


  12. lexmark's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by datagod

    . He did raise 20K so that he could counter-sue Billy. I don't know if that money was refunded or not. It certainly caused controversy and accusations of fraud.


    Yes it was all eventually refunded. Some peeps had to wait quite some time though.


    john


    .

    Thanksdatagod thanked this post
  13. Ragequit's Avatar

    Get ready for the next headline, "Guinness reinstates Todd Rogers records" heh heh

    Likesdatagod liked this post
  14. datagod's Avatar

    Ok everyone. I am too old to remember everyone's real names. Please change your settings back to your gaming handle. :)

Join us