Dave Hawksett's Feed

Dave Hawksett
01-21-2019 at 09:36 AM
14 Comments
Rate this Entry

Quick Certificate Update

Dear all,


We have ironed out some kinks in our supply processes for certificates. Anyone who ordered before Christmas who still has not received delivery please check your email – the one you are registered with here.


Some orders were attached to profiles that lacked a zip code and we have emailed requests for this to those accounts.


Thank you for bearing with us. All other certificates for which we had the zip code have been shipped and new orders will be dealt with quickly.

Thanksdatagod, Marc, Cyriss_Zeal, Lonnie thanked this post
Comments
  1. Snowflake's Avatar

    wait a minute, supply process, i thought it was programming losing orders?

  2. Cassandra Chiles's Avatar

    Howdy... I still haven't received mine :-( I ordered it on 12/11...

    Thanks!

  3. Lonnie's Avatar
    Dave they are very nice -
    That's for work
  4. BotzaBrand's Avatar

    Haven’t received mine either. What exactly is the hold up besides missing zip codes? I never received any emails in regards to my zip code or trying to resolve this problem. I also messaged you and never got a response. I was able to provide a new address, complete with zip code, but no indication that any progress has yet to be made. Franny has been the only one who has been helpful throughout this process

  5. SincerelyFranny's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BotzaBrand

    Haven’t received mine either. What exactly is the hold up besides missing zip codes? I never received any emails in regards to my zip code or trying to resolve this problem. I also messaged you and never got a response. I was able to provide a new address, complete with zip code, but no indication that any progress has yet to be made. Franny has been the only one who has been helpful throughout this process


    Ah! I thought I replied to this yesterday. ANYWHO! :)


    We are just finishing up the final orders that we have in queue right now, and they should be all shipped by end of week or Monday at the latest. Tracking numbers will be distributed as soon as I receive them.

    ThanksBotzaBrand, Dave Hawksett thanked this post
  6. Cassandra Chiles's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SincerelyFranny



    Ah! I thought I replied to this yesterday. ANYWHO! :)


    We are just finishing up the final orders that we have in queue right now, and they should be all shipped by end of week or Monday at the latest. Tracking numbers will be distributed as soon as I receive them.


    Never got mine after waiting three months :-( PayPal refunded my money since no one would even respond to me or PayPal. Super disappointed.

    LikesBotzaBrand liked this post
  7. BotzaBrand's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra Chiles



    Never got mine after waiting three months :-( PayPal refunded my money since no one would even respond to me or PayPal. Super disappointed.


    Good call. In fact, after seeing this I’m going through the same motions

    LikesCassandra Chiles liked this post
  8. Jon Rivera's Avatar

    I apologize in advance. I've been looking to order a certificate for a while. Where can I order one for my record? Thank you.

  9. Nightowljrm's Avatar

    Has anyone received theirs when placing an order after this post? I'd like to order it but I'm worried about some of these comments.

  10. BotzaBrand's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowljrm
    Has anyone received theirs when placing an order after this post? I'd like to order it but I'm worried about some of these comments.
    Communication was touch and go as they adapted to staff changes regarding the certificates, but ultimately they made it a priority, reprinted my certificate, and got it out to me in a timely manner. Frustrating for all involved I'm sure, but can't fault the end result
  11. Dave Hawksett's Avatar

    Very pleased it arrived finally. Thanks for your patience!


    Quote Originally Posted by BotzaBrand
    Communication was touch and go as they adapted to staff changes regarding the certificates, but ultimately they made it a priority, reprinted my certificate, and got it out to me in a timely manner. Frustrating for all involved I'm sure, but can't fault the end result
    ThanksBotzaBrand thanked this post
  12. Cassandra Chiles's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by BotzaBrand
    Communication was touch and go as they adapted to staff changes regarding the certificates, but ultimately they made it a priority, reprinted my certificate, and got it out to me in a timely manner. Frustrating for all involved I'm sure, but can't fault the end result


    I never got mine, and no one ever bothered to reach out to me. Even now after I have posted and emailed about it...nothing.

  13. Nightowljrm's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra Chiles

    I never got mine, and no one ever bothered to reach out to me. Even now after I have posted and emailed about it...nothing.

    Any update? I'm still wanting to order one but I haven't really heard much either way. I don't want to throw $100 down the drain.

Join us