admin staff's Feed

admin staff
01-10-2018 at 04:53 AM
2329 Comments
Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average.

Scoreboard Errors - Report them here

Dear Community
Name:  error_icon.jpg
Views: 13036
Size:  54.1 KB

The TWIN GALAXIES main forum area has been retired , please use this post to report any scoreboard errors.
We understand that users need immediate response on issues, please try to post the link to the score with the description of the error and a screenshot.


Regards
Admin Staff
ThanksN/A, JJT_Defender thanked this post
LikesN/A, JJT_Defender liked this post
Comments
  1. stella_blue's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by admin staff


    Issue is fixed now.

    Please check and confirm.



    The issue appears to have been resolved.

    Thank you for responding so quickly.



  2. nads's Avatar

    BROKEN LINK

    Hi Team every time I try to checkout H.E.R.O. on any platform.

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/hero/atari-2600-vcs

    I'm taken a MAME Scoreboard with no scores...

    Can we fix please?

    Thanksadmin staff thanked this post
  3. admin staff's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by nads

    BROKEN LINK

    Hi Team every time I try to checkout H.E.R.O. on any platform.

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/hero/atari-2600-vcs

    I'm taken a MAME Scoreboard with no scores...

    Can we fix please?


    Issue is fixed now.

    Please check and confirm.

    Thanksnads thanked this post
    Likesnads liked this post
  4. nads's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by admin staff



    Issue is fixed now.

    Please check and confirm.


    Confirming this has now been corrected

    Thank you

  5. EVN's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Daultrey



    Hi @EVN , I logged this fault with IT some time ago and have been continuing to chase. Obivously the team has been very busy but I was assured this was a priority. Rest assured it will be fixed!


    SD


    Looks fixed now. Thanks and much appreciated!

    LikesStephen Daultrey, Ben Way liked this post
  6. EVN's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EVN



    Looks fixed now. Thanks and much appreciated!


    Maybe spoke too soon, is there a way to change this live submission to show as the right name? https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/193867-Arcade-Street-Fighter-Collection-Points-Tournament-Settings-1-657-200-Evan-Weston?p=996753#post996753


    If not can you please reply to the submission thread and tell voters that the naming thing is cosmetic.

  7. Stephen Daultrey's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EVN



    Maybe spoke too soon, is there a way to change this live submission to show as the right name? https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/193867-Arcade-Street-Fighter-Collection-Points-Tournament-Settings-1-657-200-Evan-Weston?p=996753#post996753


    If not can you please reply to the submission thread and tell voters that the naming thing is cosmetic.


    The submission is supposed to be for Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers presumably?


    I can add a reply to the submission thread, as requested.


    S

    LikesBen Way liked this post
  8. starcrytas's Avatar

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/hyrule-warriors-legends/nintendo-3ds/adventure-mode-koholint-island-map-g6-run-swiftly-across-the-battlefield-clear-time/page/9?ref=fbshare

    Level does not exist on the Koholint Map. Please rename the track to:

    Adventure Mode - Master Quest Map - G6 - Run Swiftly Across the Battlefield! [Clear Time]

    Thanksadmin staff thanked this post
  9. EVN's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Daultrey



    The submission is supposed to be for Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers presumably?


    I can add a reply to the submission thread, as requested.


    S


    Yeah, it still shows as "Street Fighter Collection" in the title is all.


    Thanksadmin staff thanked this post
  10. admin staff's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EVN



    Yeah, it still shows as "Street Fighter Collection" in the title is all.



    Issue is fixed now.

    Please check and confirm.

    ThanksEVN, Stephen Daultrey thanked this post
    LikesEVN liked this post
  11. admin staff's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by starcrytas

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/hyrule-warriors-legends/nintendo-3ds/adventure-mode-koholint-island-map-g6-run-swiftly-across-the-battlefield-clear-time/page/9?ref=fbshare

    Level does not exist on the Koholint Map. Please rename the track to:

    Adventure Mode - Master Quest Map - G6 - Run Swiftly Across the Battlefield! [Clear Time]


    This change has been made.

    Please check and confirm.

  12. MegaNash's Avatar

    I just submitted my first score for review. And I entered the time of the video and not the time of the record run. So the main headline has the incorrect time. Rookie mistake by me. Can this be corrected? Cant figure out how to edit.

    PlayStation 3 - Gran Turismo 6 - License Tests - B-2 - 03:09.0 - Nate Hoidas


    the 3:09 should be the run time of 20.024

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=196206


    thanks

  13. Barthax's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaNash

    I just submitted my first score for review. And I entered the time of the video and not the time of the record run. So the main headline has the incorrect time. Rookie mistake by me. Can this be corrected? Cant figure out how to edit.

    PlayStation 3 - Gran Turismo 6 - License Tests - B-2 - 03:09.0 - Nate Hoidas


    the 3:09 should be the run time of 20.024

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/scores.php?scores=196206


    thanks


    Done this plenty of times myself! The submission process is designed so that there can be no changes at all under any circumstances: this is to prevent "facts" being changed at the whim of certain personality types. Alas ,you'll just have to resubmit with the correct time. :(

  14. MyOwnWorstEnemy's Avatar

    @admin staff , @Stephen Daultrey

    Need some help clarifying rules for select Gran Turismo 3A Spec tracks. This ask is to clarify the rules and does not change the rules.

    For all the [Fastest Lap] tracks in Arcade Mode, the rules somewhat murky when it comes to lap times completed in Free Run within the Arcade Mode. The rule states any difficulty setting is allowed but difficulty settings only come into play only if Single Race is selected within Arcade Mode. The rules as written, may make an adjudicator object to the submission since difficulty selection was not shown if Free Run is selected.


    Current Rule


    Arcade mode tracks, using ONLY Arcade mode cars.
    Fastest lap can come from any skill level: Easy Difficulty, Normal Difficulty, Hard Difficulty, or Pro Difficulty.
    Players MAY use their memory card in the system so that they have access to any earned and unlocked Arcade mode tracks and cars, but use of your Home Garage cars is NOT ALLOWED.Wall Riding is prohibited. Wall Riding is the act of using a wall to manoeuvre around a corner instead of attempting the corner normally.


    Proposed Rule Clarification (2nd Line)

    Arcade mode tracks, using ONLY Arcade mode cars.
    Fastest lap can come from Quick Race (any skill level) or Free Run.
    Players MAY use their memory card in the system so that they have access to any earned and unlocked Arcade mode tracks and cars, but use of your Home Garage cars is NOT ALLOWED.Wall Riding is prohibited. Wall Riding is the act of using a wall to manoeuvre around a corner instead of attempting the corner normally.

    Below is a link to one of the tracks impacted by this request.

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/gran-turismo-3-a-spec/playstation-2/pal-arcade-mode-class-s-super-speedway-circuit-fastest-lap/page/1?ref=fbshare

    Thanksadmin staff thanked this post
  15. MegaNash's Avatar

    ok thanks for the info. will redo with correct time.


    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax



    Done this plenty of times myself! The submission process is designed so that there can be no changes at all under any circumstances: this is to prevent "facts" being changed at the whim of certain personality types. Alas ,you'll just have to resubmit with the correct time. :(

  16. terencew's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax
    Done this plenty of times myself! The submission process is designed so that there can be no changes at all under any circumstances: this is to prevent "facts" being changed at the whim of certain personality types. Alas ,you'll just have to resubmit with the correct time. :(


    The unfortunate thing is that we now have precedent for score change requests actually being granted by admin under the premise of "wanting to create a more user friendly experience for new users".


    https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/193131

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/terencew/wall/4242/editing-submissions-the-way-forward/page/1#comment29641
    (comments from Sep-18 relate to the link above)


    I did protest. Twice.

    ThanksBarthax thanked this post
    Likesbensweeneyonbass liked this post
  17. Ragequit's Avatar

    I noticed there are tracks for submitting speedruns of doom 2, except there is no submit score button, what gives? https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/doom-2/speed-runs

  18. Barthax's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragequit

    I noticed there are tracks for submitting speedruns of doom 2, except there is no submit score button, what gives? https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/doom-2/speed-runs


    This is probably one of the "find the author of the track on speedrun.com or affiliate site and get them to talk to TG directly to give permission to host the track" situations.

    LikesRagequit liked this post
  19. Ragequit's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax



    This is probably one of the "find the author of the track on speedrun.com or affiliate site and get them to talk to TG directly to give permission to host the track" situations.

    Oh so it's not a mistake. Cuz i've seen there are other speedrun tracks that allow you to submit directly...wait, so some of speedrun.com's records are adjudicated by the TG community? I had no idea.
  20. admin staff's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnWorstEnemy

    @admin staff , @Stephen Daultrey

    Need some help clarifying rules for select Gran Turismo 3A Spec tracks. This ask is to clarify the rules and does not change the rules.

    For all the [Fastest Lap] tracks in Arcade Mode, the rules somewhat murky when it comes to lap times completed in Free Run within the Arcade Mode. The rule states any difficulty setting is allowed but difficulty settings only come into play only if Single Race is selected within Arcade Mode. The rules as written, may make an adjudicator object to the submission since difficulty selection was not shown if Free Run is selected.


    Current Rule


    Arcade mode tracks, using ONLY Arcade mode cars.
    Fastest lap can come from any skill level: Easy Difficulty, Normal Difficulty, Hard Difficulty, or Pro Difficulty.
    Players MAY use their memory card in the system so that they have access to any earned and unlocked Arcade mode tracks and cars, but use of your Home Garage cars is NOT ALLOWED.Wall Riding is prohibited. Wall Riding is the act of using a wall to manoeuvre around a corner instead of attempting the corner normally.


    Proposed Rule Clarification (2nd Line)

    Arcade mode tracks, using ONLY Arcade mode cars.
    Fastest lap can come from Quick Race (any skill level) or Free Run.
    Players MAY use their memory card in the system so that they have access to any earned and unlocked Arcade mode tracks and cars, but use of your Home Garage cars is NOT ALLOWED.Wall Riding is prohibited. Wall Riding is the act of using a wall to manoeuvre around a corner instead of attempting the corner normally.

    Below is a link to one of the tracks impacted by this request.

    https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/gran-turismo-3-a-spec/playstation-2/pal-arcade-mode-class-s-super-speedway-circuit-fastest-lap/page/1?ref=fbshare


    This change has been made.

    Please check and confirm.

Page 51 of 117 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Join us