1. This variation is for a rom set that has the RC-31 Logic Program installed. This is what makes the bullets fast. If there is no RC-31 Logic Program installed, all scores on this machine will be logged under the Slow Bullets variation.
2. This section is for the PATTERN METHOD of play where a player may use methods of creating a loop, box or pattern to make rooms repeat during at least one LIFE or all LIVES earned during the course of a game so as to gain ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE OF UPCOMING ROOMS, in order to score more points.
3. Any repeating of rooms even ONCE during any one LIFE shall constitute a PATTERN METHOD of play being used. If no repeating of rooms is generated by player purposely and no repeating occurs, then this game shall be classified under the section of RANDOM METHOD of play.
4. NEVER is a Saved State allowed. Entire game must be recorded and continuously played. Regular TG POINTS Settings for this game applies.
5. This is a ONE LIFE ONLY Variation, ANY life of a 3 to 5 Life game is eligible. Recording of ENTIRE game is required. Regular TG POINTS Settings for this game applies.
--=**FOR POTENTIALLY FASTER VERIFICATION**=--
Members of the adjudicating user base who assist the community in MAME INP file analysis have requested that submitters consider the below community recommendations -
Submitters should use MAME version 183 or higher, preferably 183 or 220.
Submitters should name their inp and zip file in the following manner:
elf_bosco_588800_w183 zip file
so name the inp the same as the zip
xxx your initials
yyy rom name
zzz version of wolfmame