1. This variation is for a rom set that has the RC-28 Logic Program installed. This is what makes the bullets long and slow. This also makes OTTO twice as fast as the Fast Bullet OTTO after a score of 5000 points. If there is no RC-28 Logic Program installed, all scores on this rom set will be logged under the Fast Bullets variation.
2. This section is for RANDOM METHOD of play where no pattern is used even once during a game to gain advanced knowledge of upcoming rooms during any one LIFE. Any loop, box or pattern performed where rooms repeat even once during any one LIFE will classify play under the PATTERN METHOD of play.
3. A pattern exists whether the ?loop? is elaborate and takes many minutes to complete or if a loop occurs just once during any one LIFE where all four exits are used to make rooms repeat even once FOREKNOWLEDGE of one loop and its rooms therein ? OR ? FOREKNOWLEDGE of hours of loops and its rooms therein constitute the definition of a PATTERN. In random play rooms can repeat, rarely, but NEVER during the same LIFE and never will multiple rooms repeat in the same order where a PATTERN is not being used.
4. NEVER is a Saved State allowed. Entire game must be recorded and continuously played. Regular TG POINTS Settings for this game applies.
5. This is a ONE LIFE ONLY Variation, ANY life of a 3 to 5 Life game is eligible. Recording of ENTIRE game is required. Regular TG POINTS Settings for this game applies.
ROM Set renamed from "BERZERK" to berzerk 22 Mar 2018
ROM Set renamed from berzerk to berzerk1 (as requested in Scoreboard Errors thread) 2 Oct 2018
Rules edited 3 Oct 2018
FAST bullets changed to SLOW bullets (fourth line).