1. 1 player only & any car, modifications, transmissions, difficulty, 4 turbo boost 1 at the start, 3 in reserve are allowed. Normal short cuts are ok.
2. Start Time can be 80 seconds or less & Check Point Bonus Time can be 30 seconds or less.(They can be verfied & seen at the start & during the race. These 2 game settings are the only ones you can see in the race.)
3. The player must show enough of the arcade game cabinet to confirm that the correct peripherals like a steering wheel, pedal, and gear stick are being used. Game settings are not required to be seen.
4. Glitches, car simulators, use of PC home version, emulators, wall-riding, cheat codes, clipping of the track, illegal short-cuts, or hacking of the original game programming is prohibited.
5. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet.