1. The 9 HardTracks have to be completed in order from:1st Central Park 2nd Detroit 3rd Takayama 4th Nagano 5th San Francisco 6th Hollywood 7th SF Tour 8th Chinatown EX 9th Mulholland DR
2. The final Hard track race times are calculated by adding all 9 races together. Only Minutes & Seconds are added together. Milliseconds are not.
3. 1 player only, modifications, transmissions,difficulty, 4 turbo boost 1 at the start, 3 in reserve are allowed. Normal short cuts are ok.
4. Start Time can be 80 seconds or less & Check Point Bonus Time can be 30 seconds or less. They can be verified & seen at the start & during the race. These 2 game settings are the only ones you can see in the race.
5. The player must show enough of the arcade game cabinet to confirm that the correct peripherals like a steering wheel, pedal, and gear stick are being used. Game settings are not required to be seen.
6. Glitches, car simulators, use of PC home version, emulators, wall-riding, cheat codes, clipping of the track, illegal short-cuts, or hacking of the original game programming is prohibited.
7. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet.