2. Any car, modifications, transmission, difficulty, and any start or checkpoint bonus time is allowed. Normal short cuts are ok.
3. 4 Turbo boost, 1 at the start and 3 in reserve
4. Glitches, car simulators, use of PC home version, emulators, wall-riding, cheats, codes, clipping of the track, illegal short-cuts, or hacking of the original game programming is Prohibited.
5. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet.
6. The player must show enough of the arcade game cabinet to confirm that the correct peripherals like a steering wheel, pedal, and gear stick are being used. Game settings are not required to be seen.
Some of the glitches are listed below for reference:
- Creating a Turbo boost off objects like buildings, bridges, roads, trees, etcetera, can get a player unrealistic speeds from 500 to 995 mph
-Getting stuck in any object in mid-air during a jump is prohibited. A player's vehicle must remain in motion while executing jumps.
-Creating a flip sequence which extends beyond the normal bounds of the game's programming.
-Utilizing prohibited shortcuts or clipping of the track were a player can skip huge parts of the track