1. Record game settings from the game screen menu:
Difficulty 4 or 5
Start time: 80 seconds
Checkpoint bonus: 30 seconds
2. 4 turbo boosts may be used. 1 turbo boost to start and 3 in reserve.
3. Any car can be used and fully upgraded.
4. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet.
5. Player must record the game cabinet and steering wheel, pedal and stick shift
6. Glitches, codes, cheats, passwords, and hacking of the original game programming is prohibited
7. No wall riding
8. No Simulators
Here are the arcade game cabinets that can be converted to Fast and Furious Super Cars/Super Cars:
Cruis’n USA, Cruis’n World, Cruis’n Exotica, Off Road Challenge, California Speed, San Francisco Rush, Rush the Rock, Rush 2049, and Cart Fury.
All glitches are forbidden. Some of the glitches are listed below for reference.
-Getting stuck in any object in mid-air during a jump is prohibited. A player's vehicle must remain in motion while executing jumps.
-Creating a flip sequence which extends beyond the normal bounds of the game's programming.
-Utilizing shortcuts which are not part of the game programming
Game track changed from China Town to Chinatown 8 May 2019