• Saving and quitting to reset Link's position (savewarping) is banned, as is intentionally dying to reset Link's position (deathwarping). However, dying by the shop keeper when stealing items is allowed.
• Timing starts at file select and ends when the screen fades to white, after Link touches the stairs that spawn at the end of the Dethyl fight.
• Stealing items from the shop is allowed, as is dying to the shop keeper when stealing items, and does not count in categories where no deathwarp rules are in effect.
• "No WW" means no Wrong Warping using any glitch that sends Link to unintended map tiles. This includes the Dog House Glitch, the Eagle Tower wrong warp in the mini-boss room and others.
• "No OoB" means no out of bounds glitches that allow Link to unnaturally bypass normal screen transition boundaries by clipping through solid objects (this does not include wall clipping).
• This track's rules are credited to the global leaderboard at ZeldaSpeedRuns.
The rules from this track are lifted from the "main" LADX track on ZeldaSpeedRuns. This is the most competed on track for LADX and can be found here: https://www.zeldaspeedruns.com/leaderboards/ladx/no-sq
The current track rules in TG are flawed in that they allow no deaths and don't specify which glitches are acceptable or unacceptable. The current competitive route for LADX uses a death near the shopkeeper at the beginning of the game.