HAN's Feed

HAN
01-24-2018 at 11:47 AM
7 Comments
Rate this Entry

Youtube link in profile not working?

Sorry to post this to everyone's wall that follows me, but there seems to be an issue when I try to link my Youtube account on my profile:

Name:  youtube_userID.jpg
Views: 1451
Size:  63.2 KB
I've tried copy/pasting both the channel ID and user ID numbers into the field we are allowed to edit and both send me to Youtube's "channel does not exist" page.

Any help from anyone? @admin staff @TWIN GALAXIES

Thanks in advance!
ThanksCyriss_Zeal thanked this post
Comments
  1. Barthax's Avatar
    It's not your IDs but the name of the user [Edit: not channel, sorry] page. For example: https://www.youtube.com/user/BarthaxDravtore
    ThanksHAN thanked this post
    LikesHAN liked this post
    Updated 01-24-2018 at 11:52 AM by Barthax
  2. HAN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax
    It's not your IDs but the name of the user [Edit: not channel, sorry] page. For example: https://www.youtube.com/user/BarthaxDravtore
    We must have something different about our Youtube accounts; When I'm viewing one of your videos, I can click on your profile icon and it brings me to a link with "user" in it. When I do the same from mine (not logged in as me), the word "user" isn't there, just "channel".
  3. Barthax's Avatar
    Link one of your videos here & I might be able to work it out. ;)
    ThanksHAN thanked this post
  4. Barthax's Avatar
    Found the link in my own profile - hopefully it'll be in the same place for you. In the Creator Studio's Dashboard, it's just below your name:
    ThanksHAN thanked this post
  5. HAN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax
    Link one of your videos here & I might be able to work it out. ;)
  6. HAN's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Barthax
    Found the link in my own profile - hopefully it'll be in the same place for you. In the Creator Studio's Dashboard, it's just below your name:
    clicking this:

    brings me to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6T...DrV96BsgvFBWoQ

    Weird. Thanks for your help, @Barthax !
    LikesBarthax liked this post
  7. JDA1512's Avatar

    I have the same problem.

    How can i fix this?

    LikesHAN liked this post
Join us