Riatoju's Feed

Riatoju
02-03-2018 at 12:58 PM
41 Comments
Rate this Entry

Enough of the drama...

I have an idea, instead of disputing all these legacy scores why not purge the database of all non-TGSAP scores and avoid all the drama altogether. The drama is only going to bring about Twin Galaxies demise. Mark my words if this continues the investors will pull out, and without investors TG will die. This was the pandora's box I was talking about...If TG needs to survive by dragging people through the mud things will eventually catch up with it.
Likeslevigore94 liked this post
Comments
  1. Marcade's Avatar
    Bah, you THRIVE on drama. It is in your blood. :P

    Sure, why not strip away 75% of my own scores I worked hard on under pre-TGSAP era. After all, we dont want the 3-5 gamers who caused all of this, to hurt the 95-97% of us honest gamers, do we?

    A lot of other gamers both currently active today and under the referee era will concur!
    LikesBarthax, nads, The Evener, datagod, CWK and 2 others liked this post
  2. Riatoju's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade
    Bah, you THRIVE on drama. It is in your blood. :P

    Sure, why not strip away 75% of my own scores I worked hard on under pre-TGSAP era. After all, we dont want the 3-5 gamers who caused all of this, to hurt the 95-97% of us honest gamers, do we?

    A lot of other gamers both currently active today and under the referee era will concur!
    There is no proof you did any of those records.
  3. Marcade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorTelloc
    There is no proof you did any of those records.
    And I am thinking you are drinking 100% proof!

    :O
    LikesRiatoju, datagod, RaGe, MyOwnWorstEnemy liked this post
  4. Riatoju's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade
    And I am thinking you are drinking 100% proof!

    :O
    70% proof but you were close.
    LikesMarcade, RaGe liked this post
  5. Ninglendo's Avatar
    Why would investors pull out of a deal when TG is dedicating a lot of hard work and time into cleaning up the scoreboard to make it more credible?
    LikesCyriss_Zeal, Marcade, Barthax, datagod, CWK and 1 others liked this post
  6. Riatoju's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninglendo
    Why would investors pull out of a deal when TG is dedicating a lot of hard work and time into cleaning up the scoreboard to make it more credible?
    That's good, what's bad is the publicity this is getting that's making TG look bad. Bad publicity is only good if properly utilized.
  7. Ninglendo's Avatar
    The only bad publicity I am seeing is on the people accused of cheating.
    ThanksMarcade thanked this post
    LikesBarthax, swaggers, John73, CWK liked this post
  8. Riatoju's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninglendo
    The only bad publicity I am seeing is on the people accused of cheating.
    Just purge it all. All the questionable scores are pre TGSAP. Time to start fresh.
  9. Snowflake's Avatar
    while i'm a fan of splitting the database, i doubt your motvies, and i disagree removing cheats is bad. even if the database were split, and cheating were found in the old legacy scores remove them. and yes, cheaters should be exposed. they screwed over the real number 1sfor yours, discouraged people since alot of people dont try if htey cant be first, interfered on some good fun competition back and forth that couldv'e happeend otherwise. sorry bro, these people wanted attention, they purposely cheated to get the attetnion, and well, it worked, albeit not the type of attention they expected. Its only fair if they got good atention that they didnt deserve, robbed others of attention deserved that they now pay the price.
    LikesMarcade, lexmark, swaggers, CWK, DadsGlasses liked this post
  10. Marcade's Avatar
    Cheaters Justice...The era of the BAN HAMMER!!!
    LikesNinglendo, CWK, RaGe liked this post
  11. Ninglendo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorTelloc
    Just purge it all. All the questionable scores are pre TGSAP. Time to start fresh.
    So let me get this straight... you wanna purge the entire database that consists mostly of legit scores because a handful of people cheated? How is that fair to the majority of the people that have scores in the database? With both Ron and Todd removed from the scoreboard that takes care of a huge chunk of false scores. It makes more sense to me that TG continues to do what it is doing. That way the scoreboard gets cleaned up, people that didn't cheat in that era still have their scores, and the people caught cheating get punished. Seems like the best approach to me.
    LikesMarcade, The Evener, swaggers, CWK, DadsGlasses liked this post
  12. Riatoju's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninglendo
    So let me get this straight... you wanna purge the entire database that consists mostly of legit scores because a handful of people cheated? How is that fair to the majority of the people that have scores in the database? With both Ron and Todd removed from the scoreboard that takes care of a huge chunk of false scores. It makes more sense to me that TG continues to do what it is doing. That way the scoreboard gets cleaned up, people that didn't cheat in that era still have their scores, and the people caught cheating get punished. Seems like the best approach to me.
    There are still a ton of scores that are fake, TG has a history of corrupt referees. Can you say for sure any of those scores are legit? If there is no evidence there is no way prove any of those scores are real. It's time to shed the weight that holds this scoreboard back. If you don't have evidence you performed your score then I guess you didn't really care about that score in the first place. However I get some scores came from a time prior.
  13. Ninglendo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HectorTelloc
    There are still a ton of scores that are fake, TG has a history of corrupt referees. Can you say for sure any of those scores are legit?
    You make it sound like there was all these corrupt refs that just blindly accepted any and all scores even if they weren't legit and that is simply not true. I would also like to ask... Why the change in tone? On Facebook you and some of your friends actively and openly defend Todd claiming the community is just trying to discredit people for the hell of it. If we were to do what you are purposing that would discredit a LOT of people that actually put in hard work to achieve their scores. I guess I just don't understand why on this forum you claim everyone cheated and on Facebook you claim the opposite and everything is a witch hunt. Hmmmmm....
  14. Riatoju's Avatar
    A purge of all non-TSAP scores would not be a witch hunt, it would show the gaming community that TG is serious about accuracy and having legitimate scores. TG is already headed in that direction in many ways. This would save alot of unneeded work.
  15. Snowflake's Avatar
    you know what else isnt a witch hunt? gathering legitimate evidence and bringing facts to public attention
  16. BenMullen's Avatar
    I propose we go with glen on this.
    ThanksNinglendo thanked this post
    LikesNinglendo, Blackflag82, EVN, DadsGlasses liked this post
  17. Ninglendo's Avatar
    The disputes that the community is making and the actions TG has taken so far have proved to me that they care about accuracy and having legitimate scores. You are still missing the point... The majority of the pre-TGSAP scores are legit. Why punish the majority of gamers that put in the hard work? Simply just getting rid of anything isn't going to show any community anything when it comes to accuracy. Pin pointing the problems is accuracy. Just carpet bombing the scoreboard is not. I hope that made sense.
    LikesRiatoju, DadsGlasses liked this post
  18. Riatoju's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninglendo
    The disputes that the community is making and the actions TG has taken so far have proved to me that they care about accuracy and having legitimate scores. You are still missing the point... The majority of the pre-TGSAP scores are legit. Why punish the majority of gamers that put in the hard work? Simply just getting rid of anything isn't going to show any community anything when it comes to accuracy. Pin pointing the problems is accuracy. Just carpet bombing the scoreboard is not. I hope that made sense.
    I getcha. I will watch with interest to see what becomes of all this. Maybe I'm wrong. We'll see.
  19. Snowflake's Avatar
    glen how do you know the majority are legit? it sure seems a lot of (not all) the refs were in on it. We're only able to see the most egregious examples, with all the evidence private, it makes me wonder how many more fake scores there are out there that just lack the evidence to prove it
    LikesRiatoju liked this post
  20. Riatoju's Avatar
    David "Fancy" Yancey
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Join us