JJT_Defender's Feed

JJT_Defender
06-20-2020 at 11:08 AM
15 Comments
Rate this Entry

Advice forJace Hall Twin Galaxies legal team Fla civil case Billy Mitchell v Twin Galaxies July 2020

Video game recording of Billy's Donkey Kong wr if used correctly showing the major differences of Arcade DK and MAME DK should do it. If presented correctly. by expert MAME analyst, arcade game programmers, expert Donkey Kong players like Wes Copeland/Robbie Lakemen/John McCurdy and explaining in detail and pointing out the differences & reason why.

Jace Hall Twin Galaxies legal team should do another up to date 2020 Arcade Donkey Kong /MAME Donkey Kong recording comparing arcade Donkey Kong and MAME Donkey Kong and having both a Expert MAME analyst & Expert Game Tech Programmer plus a Expert Donkey Kong Players Wes Copeland/Robbie Lakemen/John McCurdy do a NARRATION and explaining in detail and pointing out the differences & reason why, therefore showing conclusively that Billy Mitchell video game recording of his Donkey Kong WR's scores were done on MAME not Arcade and he used a a save state, therefore altering the evidence. Tampering is a crime in itself to gain a wr. Then the defamation would be proven wrong.


Comments
  1. Fly's Avatar

    TG has seen the evidence and made a ruling. No need to beat a dead horse. And one of those "experts" you named helped get his scores put back at that other place. So I doubt they would help.

    Hec

    LikesSnowflake, Barthax liked this post
  2. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    I was talking about the July 2020 Florida civil court case Billy Mitchell v. Jace Hall Twin Galaxies

    That person might have been paid off , sad that happenned with Guinness Billy Mitchell does not deserve the Donkey Kong records that were done on MAME and with save states .

    Asside from the First perfect live filmed Pac-Man game and his 874,000 Dk

    Guinness based some of the evidence that can Billy Mitchell score that high or more he did it on his twitter site, were the evidence should have relied on the comparison of Arcade & MAME Donkey Kong screens the differences.

    QUOTE=Fly;bt58776]

    TG has seen the evidence and made a ruling. No need to beat a dead horse. And one of those "experts" you named helped get his scores put back at that other place. So I doubt they would help.

    Hec

    [/QUOTE]

    Updated 06-20-2020 at 12:49 PM by JJT_Defender
  3. datagod's Avatar

    Juan, do you always give out legal advice?

    LikesFly, Marcade liked this post
  4. francoisadt's Avatar
  5. francoisadt's Avatar

    How will this have an effect on TG reinstate any of Billy scores that were completed before the DK scores of 2005 and there after?

  6. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    Never to reinstate any of Billy Mitchell records he cheated on the 3 Donkey Kong allege record by using MAME & save state.

    This case involves Defame->slander. n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another, which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit.

    All words any words phrase. defamation. n. the act of making untrue statements about another which damages his/her reputation. If the defamatory statement is printed or broadcast over the media it is libel and, if only oral, it is slander.

    To prove it

    A statement of fact. ...
    A published statement. ...
    The statement caused injury. ...
    The statement must be false. ...
    The statement is not privileged. ...
    Getting legal advice.

    Billy Mitchell lawyers will use the some the same people,experts and evidence from the Guinness verdict.

    I could see the Perfect Pac-Man and 874,000 + Donkey Kong records but not these here below that were clearly proven to done on MAME and Billy used save state.

    I wonder which of the Donkey Kong player experts that Billy Mitchell used, it is really important, so to be prepared to offset. Wes Copeland/Robbie Lakemen/John McCurdy/Hank Chien. It will be expert versus expert form Player, Programer, MAME. Getting the Creator of Donkey Kong programing.

    In a Civil suit a plantiff all they need is Preponderance

    Overview. Preponderance of the evidence is one type of evidentiary standard used in a burden of proof analysis. Under the preponderance standard, the burden of proof is met when the party with the burden convinces the fact finder that there is a greater than 50% chance that the claim is true.

    Jace Hall Twin Galaxies legal team should do another up to date 2020 Arcade Donkey Kong /MAME Donkey Kong recording comparing arcade Donkey Kong and MAME Donkey Kong and having both a Expert MAME analyst & Expert Game Tech Programmer plus a Expert Donkey Kong Players Wes Copeland/Robbie Lakemen/John McCurdy/Hank Chien, do a NARRATION and explaining in detail and pointing out the differences & reason why, therefore showing conclusively that Billy Mitchell video game recording of his Donkey Kong WR's scores were done on MAME not Arcade and he used a a save state, therefore altering the evidence. Tampering is a crime in itself to gain a wr. Then the defamation would be proven wrong.

  7. datagod's Avatar

    Juan, it has been a while but my understanding is that all the research was unable to prove "original hardware". There is no convincing evidence of save states or M.A.M.E. Read the judgement if you don't believe me.

    I suggest you be careful of what you say in this regard as there are plenty of people named in lawsuits already and 200+ more to be named.

    Your friend,

    Datagod

  8. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    I have recuse 2 judges already, and dimissed few lawyers , I had gotten d attorney's and c attorney's reprimended and won my share of civil suits. I know how underhanded and corrupt the systme is. Look at what is happening in America now with the police brutality and killing of mostly minority mainly Blacks in America by Police Officers.

    The equalizer is the media, online, Instagram, Internet, Youtube, Twitch, Newpaper, Radio, Talk Shows.

    Is he that weak that he cannot stand on his own.

    He treated a lot of people bad, and manipulated over the years and used his influence to manipulate and control people. Billy M on those 3 DK records if he said it was MAME it would have been ok. but he said it did on a arcade game. Then the Boomers thing on the video it clearly shows both times that it was in FACT a DONKEY KONG JUNIOR BOARD no disputing that.

    Whether he win or not at the Florida defame civil suit nothing is going to change.

    I know all the cannons ethic, penal codes, laws.

    He just wants the attention on him, it is common thing in show business to do the tactics. Create a stir,cause a commotion, make statements on the Twitter, News Newspaper,

    Quote Originally Posted by datagod

    Juan, it has been a while but my understanding is that all the research was unable to prove "original hardware". There is no convincing evidence of save states or M.A.M.E. Read the judgement if you don't believe me.

    I suggest you be careful of what you say in this regard as there are plenty of people named in lawsuits already and 200+ more to be named.

    Your friend,

    Datagod

    LikesSnowflake liked this post
    Updated 06-21-2020 at 10:08 PM by JJT_Defender
  9. datagod's Avatar

    You know all the penal codes? Sounds exciting!

    LikesMarcade liked this post
  10. datagod's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender
    I have recuse 2 judges already, and dimissed few lawyers , I had gotten d attorney's and c attorney's reprimended and won my share of civil suits. I know how un derhanded the systme is. The equalizer is the media, online Youtyube, Twitch Instagram, Newpaper, RAdio, Talk Shows

    YOU recused 2 judges? What are you some sort of super judge? I have heard of judges recusing themselves due to a conflict of interest.

    Which talk shows were you on? What crime did you commit that you were in front of multiple judges and district attorneys?

    I am very interested to learn more about your legal adventures.

    Your friend,

    Datagod

    LikesSnowflake, Marcade liked this post
  11. francoisadt's Avatar

    I agree with Datagod, I myself is not an expert in words.. After the dispute I did thought what TG "claim" was Billy did use Mame, but Jce rightfully rectify these misinterpretation by others on this site and other sites that TG findings were that Billy did "not using original hardware (NUOH) producing Mame like image signatures" which is different than straight forward just claim Mame was used, so many of us should stand corrected what to post, just post "NUOH" therefore the record should not be counted for that's it, maybe he did cheat but use incorrect hardware & software setup that produce not correct signatures therefore " not accepted"....

    ThanksJJT_Defender, datagod thanked this post
    LikesJJT_Defender, datagod liked this post
  12. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    Billy Mitchell was doing for personal glory to be the first to do a 1 million point Donkey Kong game, he took a short cut. Billy Mitchell knew full well what he was doing by using something that acted like MAME"producing Mame like image signatures not using original hardware (NUOH) . Still that is cheating, no matter how you look at it. No board was shown Nintendo of America, or dips, just his word and reputation.

    This not going to hurt him, he has money,success, a business and goes all over the country retro gaming events. If anything he knows it will put him in the limelight.

    Recently he did 1 million point game on Donkey Kong on Twitter.

    Quote Originally Posted by francoisadt

    I agree with Datagod, I myself is not an expert in words.. After the dispute I did thought what TG "claim" was Billy did use Mame, but Jce rightfully rectify these misinterpretation by others on this site and other sites that TG findings were that Billy did "not using original hardware (NUOH) producing Mame like image signatures" which is different than straight forward just claim Mame was used, so many of us should stand corrected what to post, just post "NUOH" therefore the record should not be counted for that's it, maybe he did cheat but use incorrect hardware & software setup that produce not correct signatures therefore " not accepted"....

  13. francoisadt's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by francoisadt

    I agree with Datagod, I myself is not an expert in words.. After the dispute I did thought what TG "claim" was Billy did use Mame, but Jce rightfully rectify these misinterpretation by others on this site and other sites that TG findings were that Billy did "not using original hardware (NUOH) producing Mame like image signatures" which is different than straight forward just claim Mame was used, so many of us should stand corrected what to post, just post "NUOH" therefore the record should not be counted for that's it, maybe he did cheat but use incorrect hardware & software setup that produce not correct signatures therefore " not accepted"....

    I forgot mention and ask, when NUOH used, is that cheating, is the word cheat not also harsh or incorrect?

    That is why I always state in my post "maybe cheating" the word maybe also then imply he unknowingly "maybe not cheating"?

  14. francoisadt's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender

    Billy Mitchell was doing for personal glory to be the first to do a 1 million point Donkey Kong game, he took a short cut. Billy Mitchell knew full well what he was doing by using something that acted like MAME"producing Mame like image signatures not using original hardware (NUOH) . Still that is cheating, no matter how you look at it. No board was shown Nintendo of America, or dips, just his word and reputation.

    This not going to hurt him, he has money,success, a business and goes all over the country retro gaming events. If anything he knows it will put him in the limelight.

    Recently he did 1 million point game on Donkey Kong on Twitter.


    Not using original hardware (NUOH),such a score should not be accepted... But does this also imply a person that NUOH cheated?... Just not accept those scores but still the other scores before 2005 is my question?

    Updated 06-21-2020 at 10:31 PM by francoisadt (Correct typos)
  15. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    Do you know who Billy Mitchell used as a Expert, in the Guinness verdict? Their is no in between, either is one or the other.

    Quote Originally Posted by francoisadt


    I forgot mention and ask, when NUOH used, is that cheating, is the word cheat not also harsh or incorrect?

    That is why I always state in my post "maybe cheating" the word maybe also then imply he unknowingly "maybe not cheating"?

Join us