JJT_Defender's Feed

JJT_Defender
07-15-2021 at 11:32 AM
33 Comments
Rate this Entry

Damien, Klein,David Lowe,FernandoTG members compete vs JJT on FastNFurious Super Cars

Only Damien and Klein said if they are able to get a Fast and Furious Super Cars or Super Cars kit that they would compete against me JJT. 1 year and half has past. Nothing!

I challenge and all Twin Galaxies members. The TG members who either live in or close to a Big city that always had the arcade racing game Fast and Furious Super Cars Cars either their at Dave and Busters and Main Event and other amusement places. Reason because I want some competition on Fast and Furious Super Cars / Super Cars , their were a dozen Twin Galaxies members said they would compete and challenge after I Created and Sponsored the track Fast and Furious Super Cars / Super Cars and they live in big cities like Atlanta, Miami, L.A. New York, Dallas Las Vegas, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Fort Worth, Orlando, Denver Austin all these cities I JJT went to Played and broke all FFNSC and other 1 st place records and know for a fact that they have Fast and Furious Super Cars, the Twin Galaxies members, they balked, were a No show, all talk NO ACTION and they have no excuses especially living in these cities.

I just want some competition on the arcade racing game Fast and Furious Super Cars / Super Cars


ThanksLovernotafighter thanked this post
Comments
  1. sdwyer138's Avatar

    I don't recall anybody other than Daniel saying they would compete on that game. Who else said this?

  2. datagod's Avatar

    I accept your challenge! Unfortunately my next trip to Hampton Beach (lots of arcades there) has been postponed do to the border closures (pandemic).

  3. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    Their are a 1000 Twin Galaxies members who live in big cities or close to them that have Fast and Furious Super Cars / Super Cars , they could have challenged me JJT but chose not to because they cannot beat my times and Most Drift Time, Biggest Drift Chain. They gave up. It has been over a year and half no one challenge.

    Daniel Ocampo one of the best all-around video game players would not bother challenge me, even if the Fast and Furious Super Cars / Super Cars arcade racing game was across the street he would not play. why not?

    Daniel Ocampo if do not mind can you ask the many great video game players that you know in the around the world to challenge and try to break my arcade racing game Fast and Furious Super Cars / Super Cars TG world record race times, Most Drift Time, Biggest Drift Chain, Most Air Time, Most Trick Tricks Twin Galaxies world records.



    ThanksPixe Sukola thanked this post
    LikesPixe Sukola liked this post
  4. Pixe Sukola's Avatar

    You are constantly challenging people and that's fine, it promotes competition I guess, but you gotta understand that it is very hard to find specific arcades. I had to travel to another city two years ago and spent aprox 400 dls in the whole trip. I visited more than 10 of the few arcade places left in my country and on the third day I finally found a F&F Super Cars machine, recorded a few scores and submitted a couple. I only did it to force you to submit, because up until that point you proclaimed yourself as the champion of those games without ever submitting a score. You had been a member for more than a decade and you had never submitted a single score, so I did all of that to make you submit, you did it, I'm happy with that.

    If I had a F&F machine close to me, I would definitely compete against you, but I can't be trveling to other cities just to play that game. So now let me challenge you. Trackmania Nations Forever and Trackmania 2020 are both free games and you recently acquired a computer, so why don't you download the games and try to compete against me and the other TG members who enjoy that game? Are you scared? Are you just talk? Are you only good at F&F but bad at other racing games?

    You always have said that you don't submit to MAME or other platforms because you didn't have a computer, but now you do so what's your excuse now? How about instead of submitting confusing and meaningless scores like your biggest jump ones, you try to compete against real racers? Do you accept the challenge?

    ThanksJJT_Defender thanked this post
    LikesJJT_Defender liked this post
    Updated 07-15-2021 at 03:18 PM by Pixe Sukola
  5. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    I understand you 200 miles but other 1000 Twin Galaxies members live either in or close to the big cities 1 year 6 months have passed no one even bothered to challenge me JJT.

    1. Can you ask some of your video arcade game friends that you know that live these big cities, Portland, LA, San Diego, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Orlando, New York, Chicago, Miami, Orlando fort Lauderdale, Denver, Las Vegas, Atlanta to challenge my arcade racing Fast and Furious Cars Cars / Super Cars Twin Galaxies world records Race times, Most Drift Time, Biggest Drift Chain. I JJT love the competition on the arcade games I am great at.

    2. I have pictures quite a few games I am great with 1st place high scores & race times on Twin Galaxies website. You know this already and TG members have seen them from the MAX out of Area 51 999,999 to Maximum Force 9,999,999, Start Wars battle Pod , Police Trainer achieving the best ranking.

    Recently I and playing a totally new game to me Super Bikes 2 and learning the race tracks.

    3. I know nothing about MAME aside from adjudicating them. Never played MAME or know anything about how to install MAME, I would need a step by step in layman terms.

    4. the biggest Jump on 1 attempt is not easy. Look at the Android game records.


    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola

    You are constantly challenging people and that's fine, it promotes competition I guess, but you gotta understand that it is very hard to find specific arcades. I had to travel to another city two years ago and spent aprox 400 dls in the whole trip. I visited more than 10 of the few arcade places left in my country and on the third day I finally found a F&F Super Cars machine, recorded a few scores and submitted a couple. I only did it to force you to submit, because up until that point you proclaimed yourself as the champion of those games without ever submitting a score. You had been a member for more than a decade and you had never submitted a single score, so I did all of that to make you submit, you did it, I'm happy with that.

    If I had a F&F machine close to me, I would definitely compete against you, but I can't be trveling to other cities just to play that game. So now let me challenge you. Trackmania 2020 is a free game and you recently acquired a computer, so why don't you download the game and try to compete against me and the other TG members who enjoy that game? Are you scared? Are you just talk? Are you only good at F&F but bad at other racing games?

    You always have said that you don't submit to MAME or other games because you didn't have a computer, but now you do so what's youe excuse now? How about instead of submitting confusing and meaningless scores like you biggest jump ones, you try to compete against real racers? Do you accept the challenge?

  6. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    I prefer arcade racing games, yes Track Mania is great on console or PC, If they had a arcade Track Mania OH YEAH I WOULD TOTALLY PLAY THE HE@#$%?^&*() out of the game.

  7. sdwyer138's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender

    Their are a 1000 Twin Galaxies members who live in big cities or close to them that have Fast and Furious Super Cars / Super Cars , they could have challenged me JJT but chose not to because they cannot beat my times and Most Drift Time, Biggest Drift Chain. They gave up. It has been over a year and half no one challenge.

    Nobody other than Daniel said they would even attempt the game much less beat you. And he went well out of his way to play it.

    As you know, I am near to a machine. I have no interest in playing it other than very casually if I just happened to find myself at Main Event, which I have no plans doing. Can I beat you? Probably not, but I also have no interest in doing so and never claimed I could or would.

    Anyways, It is not accurate to say "their were a dozen Twin Galaxies members said they would compete and challenge .... the Twin Galaxies members, they balked, were a No show, all talk NO ACTION".

    If I'm wrong, please link to the post where a "dozen" TG members said they would challenge you.

  8. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    It is a fact their are Twin Galaxies members that live big cities , well you Sean live in the Austin, Texas why did you not want to challenge me JJT or any of my many Modern arcade high scores and race times at Main Event or Dave and Busters please explain ,


    It has been 10 plus years and you Sean live here in Austin, Texas not once did you even try to compete or challenge me or any of my Modern arcade game records at Dave and Busters, Main Event on Fast and Furious Super Cars, Space Invaders Frenzy. House of the Dead 3 & 4, Time Crisis 3,4 & 5, Terminator salvation, Alien Extermination, Operation Ghost, Star Wars Battle Pod, the modern Centipede, Big Screen Pac Man, Big Screen Tomb Raider, Ranger Mission, Target Terror Gold , modern Jurassic Park , now Super Bikes 2

    Well Sean , I been waiting, their is Monday Night madness unlimited game play for $10.95 for 4 pm to 2 pm. What is the reason or Twin Galaxies members who live in these big cities?

    Quote Originally Posted by sdwyer138


    Nobody other than Daniel said they would even attempt the game much less beat you. And he went well out of his way to play it.

    As you know, I am near to a machine. I have no interest in playing it other than very casually if I just happened to find myself at Main Event, which I have no plans doing. Can I beat you? Probably not, but I also have no interest in doing so and never claimed I could or would.

    Anyways, It is not accurate to say "their were a dozen Twin Galaxies members said they would compete and challenge .... the Twin Galaxies members, they balked, were a No show, all talk NO ACTION".

    If I'm wrong, please link to the post where a "dozen" TG members said they would challenge you.

  9. starcrytas's Avatar

    There's a Fast and Furious Super Cars machine in a movie theater about 10 minutes driving from where I live. By your definition of big city, I don't live close to one and my case shows that smaller cities might have Fast and Furious.

    I thought about attempting records, but I'm not sure if the theater would be ok with opening the machine to show settings. Besides, I never played it and I don't know if my skills on other racing games will translate well.

    This is assuming they still have it, as the last time I went to that theater was in December 2019 and I don't know how often they change the games they have.

    ThanksJJT_Defender thanked this post
    LikesJJT_Defender liked this post
  10. sdwyer138's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender

    It is a fact their are Twin Galaxies members that live big cities , well you Sean live in the Austin, Texas why did you not want to challenge me JJT or any of my many Modern arcade high scores and race times at Main Event or Dave and Busters please explain ,


    It has been 10 plus years and you Sean live here in Austin, Texas not once did you even try to compete or challenge me or any of my Modern arcade game records at Dave and Busters, Main Event on Fast and Furious Super Cars, Space Invaders Frenzy. House of the Dead 3 & 4, Time Crisis 3,4 & 5, Terminator salvation, Alien Extermination, Operation Ghost, Star Wars Battle Pod, the modern Centipede, Big Screen Pac Man, Big Screen Tomb Raider, Ranger Mission, Target Terror Gold , modern Jurassic Park , now Super Bikes 2

    Well Sean , I been waiting, their is Monday Night madness unlimited game play for $10.95 for 4 pm to 2 pm. What is the reason or Twin Galaxies members who live in these big cities?



    Because I don't care. I'm not good at those games. I have no interest in becoming good at them. I have never claimed that I could or would challenge you.

    Likesstarcrytas liked this post
  11. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    For Fast and Furious Super Cars / Super Cars you do not have to show game settings. Here are the Twin Galaxies rules

    TRACK RULES
    1. 1 player only & any car, modifications, transmissions, difficulty, 4 turbo boost 1 at the start, 3 in reserve are allowed. Normal short cuts are ok.

    2. Start Time can be 80 seconds or less & Check Point Bonus Time can be 30 seconds or less.(They can be verified & seen at the start & during the race. These 2 game settings are the only ones you can see in the race.)

    3. The player must show enough of the arcade game cabinet to confirm that the correct peripherals like a steering wheel, pedal, and gear stick are being used. Game settings are not required to be seen.

    4. Glitches, car simulators, use of PC home version, emulators, wall-riding, cheat codes, clipping of the track, illegal short-cuts, or hacking of the original game programming is prohibited.

    5. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet.

    Quote Originally Posted by starcrytas

    There's a Fast and Furious Super Cars machine in a movie theater about 10 minutes driving from where I live. By your definition of big city, I don't live close to one and my case shows that smaller cities might have Fast and Furious.

    I thought about attempting records, but I'm not sure if the theater would be ok with opening the machine to show settings. Besides, I never played it and I don't know if my skills on other racing games will translate well.

    This is assuming they still have it, as the last time I went to that theater was in December 2019 and I don't know how often they change the games they have.

  12. sdwyer138's Avatar

    How about this: You live in Austin with 3 Game Over stores, go buy a couple consoles and some games and play against the millions of TG console players who have been waiting for your challenge for 40 years.

    LikesBlackflag82 liked this post
  13. Garrett Holland's Avatar

    I live in a major metropolitan area (Orlando area, Greater Central Florida), and I would LOOOOOOOVE to play that game and submit to every track that exists currently and in the future AND Im sure there are a few F&F around. My problem is that growing up in the 80s spoiled me. I will never, never, never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, not in a million years, never, ever, even if you put a gun to my head, never, ever, ever, under any circumstances pay $1 per credit on any video game, not now, not ever. You find me a 25c per credit game and Id do it in a heartbeat. A dollar per credit? Psshhhht. Not happening.

  14. Garrett Holland's Avatar

    ... and that is even *IF* it is only $1. Ive seen some arcade games at $2 per credit. LMAO! PSSSHHHHHHTTTTT.

    ThanksJJT_Defender thanked this post
    LikesJJT_Defender liked this post
  15. Rogerpoco's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland

    I live in a major metropolitan area (Orlando area, Greater Central Florida), and I would LOOOOOOOVE to play that game and submit to every track that exists currently and in the future AND Im sure there are a few F&F around. My problem is that growing up in the 80s spoiled me. I will never, never, never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, not in a million years, never, ever, even if you put a gun to my head, never, ever, ever, under any circumstances pay $1 per credit on any video game, not now, not ever. You find me a 25c per credit game and Id do it in a heartbeat. A dollar per credit? Psshhhht. Not happening.


    Love it, Love it, LOVE it!!!

    My arcade growing up had Dragons Lair and Crystal Castles set up as 50 cent games-

    Nope.

    JJT-

    I dunno if there is a F&F in the arcade I am going to soon in Johnson City, but I suppose it's possible.

    You wanna race?

    If I find one on freeplay...

    I'm your huckleberry.

    :D

    (Messing with ya)

    (Still, tho.)



    ThanksJJT_Defender thanked this post
    LikesJJT_Defender, Garrett Holland liked this post
  16. sdwyer138's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland

    I live in a major metropolitan area (Orlando area, Greater Central Florida), and I would LOOOOOOOVE to play that game and submit to every track that exists currently and in the future AND Im sure there are a few F&F around. My problem is that growing up in the 80s spoiled me. I will never, never, never, ever, never, ever, never, ever, not in a million years, never, ever, even if you put a gun to my head, never, ever, ever, under any circumstances pay $1 per credit on any video game, not now, not ever. You find me a 25c per credit game and Id do it in a heartbeat. A dollar per credit? Psshhhht. Not happening.


    Do you also refuse to pay more than 85 cents for a gallon of gas or a nickel for a loaf of bread?

    LikesGarrett Holland liked this post
  17. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    Surely they have specials like here at Main Event Monday Night Madness unlimited Bowling, Unlimited arcade game play, Unlimited family activities like glow golf/Laser Tag, climbing, bowling that saves me a lot of money and at Dave Busters 2 for 0ne and special of unlimited game play during Football or basket ball season, Wednesday, It depends on Family entertainment you go to that will have great deals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland

    ... and that is even *IF* it is only $1. Ive seen some arcade games at $2 per credit. LMAO! PSSSHHHHHHTTTTT.

  18. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    Yes they do have Classic arcade games places owned by regular people like us the games are set to free play all over the United States at a price of $10.00 to play unlimited arcade games all day long like here at Cidearcade here in Austin,Texas.

    Updated 07-15-2021 at 05:39 PM by JJT_Defender
  19. JJT_Defender's Avatar

    Main Event specials like Monday Night Madness Family specials at $ 10.95 close to where you live In Orlando, Florida ORLANDO
    9101 INTERNATIONAL DRIVE SUITE 1032, ORLANDO, FL 32819
    Clock IconOpen Today from 3 pm - 12 am
    Phone Icon(407) 352-3300
    MON
    3 pm - 12 am
    TUES
    3 pm - 12 am
    WED
    3 pm - 12 am
    THUR
    3 pm - 12 am
    FRI
    3 pm - 12 am
    SAT
    11 am - 12 am
    SUN
    11 am - 12 am

    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett Holland

    ... and that is even *IF* it is only $1. Ive seen some arcade games at $2 per credit. LMAO! PSSSHHHHHHTTTTT.

  20. Garrett Holland's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JJT_Defender

    Main Event specials like Monday Night Madness Family specials at $ 10.95 close to where you live In Orlando, Florida ORLANDO
    9101 INTERNATIONAL DRIVE SUITE 1032, ORLANDO, FL 32819
    Clock IconOpen Today from 3 pm - 12 am
    Phone Icon(407) 352-3300
    MON
    3 pm - 12 am
    TUES
    3 pm - 12 am
    WED
    3 pm - 12 am
    THUR
    3 pm - 12 am
    FRI
    3 pm - 12 am
    SAT
    11 am - 12 am
    SUN
    11 am - 12 am



    That's equivalent to 43 credits. Not sure I'd want to play 43 credits in one sitting with no option to leave before the 43 credits are used. These cover charge places aren't suitable for my personality. I want to walk into a place, play until I don't want to play anymore, pay for what I consumed, and then leave.

    ThanksJJT_Defender thanked this post
    LikesJJT_Defender liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Join us