John73's Feed

John73
09-14-2019 at 03:07 AM
18 Comments
Rate this Entry

Billy's scores are all legitimate, I have proof....

Okay, now that I have your attention.

Twin Galaxies, where the hell is my certificate that I paid for back in January this year?

Seriously.... come on, how many times do I have to ask?

ThanksJJT_Defender, Marcade thanked this post
LikesRiatoju, lexmark, dedmunds, nads, JJT_Defender and 4 others liked this post
Comments
  1. HugDD's Avatar

    Hehe, fun, John, hope you get that certificate soon, have a great weekend! :) -Duc

    ThanksJohn73 thanked this post
    Likeslexmark liked this post
  2. dedmunds's Avatar

    Hi John, I am still waiting too.

    ThanksJohn73 thanked this post
    LikesJohn73 liked this post
  3. Jace Hall's Avatar

    What???


    Hey @SincerelyFranny how is this possible?

    ThanksJohn73 thanked this post
    LikesSnowflake liked this post
  4. EVN's Avatar

    Australians...

    Likesdatagod liked this post
  5. Riatoju's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EVN

    Australians...


    Australia doesn't exist!

    ThanksRogerpoco thanked this post
    LikesRogerpoco, datagod, Snowflake liked this post
  6. Rogerpoco's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by HectorTelloc



    Australia doesn't exist!


    Then how is it that, like, four of the coolest people I know are from there...

    ;P

    LikesRiatoju, datagod, nads, Garrett Holland liked this post
  7. swaggers's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco



    Then how is it that, like, four of the coolest people I know are from there...

    ;P


    I just want to say that having 4 imaginary friends is too many.

    ThanksRogerpoco thanked this post
    LikesRiatoju, nads, Rogerpoco, lexmark liked this post
  8. thegamer1185's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco



    Then how is it that, like, four of the coolest people I know are from there...

    ;P

    Imaginary friends my man. Imaginary friends. We all have a special place in our minds. Your's appears to be named Australia :)
    ThanksRogerpoco thanked this post
    Likesnads, Rogerpoco liked this post
  9. Rogerpoco's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by swaggers



    I just want to say that having 4 imaginary friends is too many.


    I have split personality traits, so I think there's one for each of me...

    :P

  10. nads's Avatar

    I did get my Certs actually before November Last Year.

    I do live in Australia

    However there were some errors... I'm not from Sydney and 1 Certificate for a Commodore 64 game was titled Atari 2600

    but being so far away I wasn't going to ask for any corrections

    But I did get them :-) and they are very nice!

    Hopefully John gets his soon!


    ThanksRogerpoco thanked this post
  11. Rogerpoco's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by nads

    I did get my Certs actually before November Last Year.

    I do live in Australia

    However there were some errors... I'm not from Sydney and 1 Certificate for a Commodore 64 game was titled Atari 2600

    but being so far away I wasn't going to ask for any corrections

    But I did get them :-) and they are very nice!

    Hopefully John gets his soon!



    Man, you are too nice a Guy, they really should fix that, for the trouble you went to to get them.

    Still awesome, but just doesn't seem right.

    Thanksnads thanked this post
    Likesnads liked this post
  12. thegamer1185's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco



    Man, you are too nice a Guy, they really should fix that, for the trouble you went to to get them.

    Still awesome, but just doesn't seem right.

    If you paid for a service, you should get that service done right. That's just me though.

    ThanksRogerpoco, nads thanked this post
    LikesRogerpoco, nads liked this post
  13. Rogerpoco's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco



    Man, you are too nice a Guy, they really should fix that, for the trouble you went to to get them.

    Still awesome, but just doesn't seem right.


    And don't get me wrong-TG 4 Life!!!

    But You, and that score are too important for an error, I hope someone steps in.

    Thanksnads thanked this post
    Likesnads, Garrett Holland liked this post
  14. EVN's Avatar

    He's not the only Aussie who got their certificate to find it had errors on it. Who is doing quality control on these?


    I know a guy who had to get Walter Day to correct his with a sharpie at the Aussie Kong Off :D

    Likesnads, dedmunds liked this post
    Updated 09-15-2019 at 06:25 AM by EVN
  15. SincerelyFranny's Avatar

    @John73
    @dedmunds

    We will be shipping out replacements very soon.

    @nads , let us know which one contained the error - We will replace it as well.

    Thanksnads, John73 thanked this post
    Likesnads, Rogerpoco liked this post
  16. dedmunds's Avatar

    Thanks @SincerelyFranny

    Likesnads, Rogerpoco liked this post
  17. nads's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SincerelyFranny

    @John73
    @dedmunds

    We will be shipping out replacements very soon.

    @nads , let us know which one contained the error - We will replace it as well.

    Thanks Franny, Just sent you the details

    Thank you VERY much!

    ThanksSincerelyFranny thanked this post
    LikesJohn73, Rogerpoco, Garrett Holland liked this post
  18. SincerelyFranny's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by nads


    Thanks Franny, Just sent you the details

    Thank you VERY much!


    Got it! :)


    Thanksnads thanked this post
Join us