JWillard's Feed

JWillard
09-16-2020 at 06:02 AM
9 Comments
Rate this Entry

First Submission

I just submitted my first record attempt. I came up 900 points short of the record, but still good enough for second place. Or course, there is only one entry so second place is also last place, lol.

Comments
  1. The Evener's Avatar

    Congrats on your first submission! Great run coming within a whisker of top spot. Keep it up!

    Just a quick note on your submission - could you also upload a local copy of your video direclty to TG? I believe when you go back to your submission thread, you'll see a link called "Additional Evidence" on your end. If you click that, you'll be able to upload a copy directly to the thread. There was a change a year or so ago (maybe more, things can blur together at times) with submissions - previously, links to YouTube worked for adjudication purposes, but then there was a policy change to have a copy directly uploaded to be part of the permanent TG archive with all submissions.

    ThanksJWillard, JJT_Defender, Luigi Ruffolo thanked this post
    LikesJWillard, JJT_Defender liked this post
  2. JWillard's Avatar

    Thank you! I will try to figure out how to add it.

  3. The Evener's Avatar

    I also noticed that your Wall posts are not appearing on the Wall Feed page, at least on my end. I saw your post via the "notifications" on the right side of the screen. Not sure if it's a settings thing or if there's a glitch at play.

    LikesJWillard liked this post
  4. JWillard's Avatar

    I was able to get the video to upload. In theory I am all set. Thank you for spotting that and helping me out!

    ThanksThe Evener thanked this post
  5. The Evener's Avatar

    That's great! Also picking up on the wall post again, once I followed you I could then see your main Wall Post entries on the Wall Feed.

    Just wanted to flag with @admin staff in case there was a glitch at play here that prevented the wall post from appearing alongside other entries in the Wall Feed

    ThanksJJT_Defender thanked this post
    LikesJJT_Defender liked this post
  6. Jace Hall's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by The Evener

    That's great! Also picking up on the wall post again, once I followed you I could then see your main Wall Post entries on the Wall Feed.

    Just wanted to flag with @admin staff in case there was a glitch at play here that prevented the wall post from appearing alongside other entries in the Wall Feed

    Do you have "Everything" checked on your Wall post feed? If you only have "Subscribed" checked then it will only show the people you follow....


    ThanksJJT_Defender thanked this post
    LikesJJT_Defender liked this post
  7. The Evener's Avatar

    I double-checked and it's set to everything. When I unfollowed JWillard, he disappeared from the main Wall Feed page again:

    Following (set to everything)


    Unfollowed (set to everything)

    Updated 09-16-2020 at 09:55 AM by The Evener
  8. JWillard's Avatar
    I am brand new to the community. Perhaps that is causing it?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Evener
    I double-checked and it's set to everything. When I unfollowed JWillard, he disappeared from the main Wall Feed page again:
    Following (set to everything)



    Unfollowed (set to everything)
  9. The Evener's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JWillard
    I am brand new to the community. Perhaps that is causing it?

    Your Wall Feeds post now appear on my browswer - typically a new user shouldn't be treated any differently when posting, so maybe it was a temporary glitch on my end unless admin spotted something that was corrected.

Join us