Luigi Ruffolo's Feed

Luigi Ruffolo
11-27-2020 at 02:18 PM
9 Comments
Rate this Entry
ThanksHorácio Tortoguit, JJT_Defender thanked this post
LikesHorácio Tortoguit, JJT_Defender liked this post
Comments
  1. Snowflake's Avatar

    I wonder if galloping ghost will ever answer the questions about the gameplay and board concerns repeatedly brought up in stream, argued about, and dismissed, so they knew the attention on the board and yet somehow still felt no need to show it as part of one continuous stream.

    very shoddy indeed. i guess billy was right to complain about their standards

    ThanksJJT_Defender thanked this post
    LikesJJT_Defender liked this post
  2. Horácio Tortoguit's Avatar

    I know that a lot of people don't like Billy Mitchell. But I'm happy that he managed to make the perfect game in pac-man.

  3. JWillard's Avatar

    There may be a lot of issues, and it seems like he made some bad choices that cost him big time when his record was being challenged, but it has to be said that he is a great player still. Very few people on Earth can play at that level.

  4. JWillard's Avatar

    I do have to ask, how is the score possible? If a perfect score is 3,333,360, how can you score more than perfect?

    ThanksJJT_Defender thanked this post
    LikesJJT_Defender liked this post
  5. Snowflake's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by JWillard

    I do have to ask, how is the score possible? If a perfect score is 3,333,360, how can you score more than perfect?


    dwayne richardd years ago found the reunion cab offers one more dot on the kill screen per life. thats an extra 60 points. since the key/fruit is triggered by number of dots eaten, thats just enough to trigger the next key for 5000 pts

    so 3,333,360 +5060=3,338,420

    ThanksJWillard, JJT_Defender thanked this post
    LikesJWillard, JJT_Defender liked this post
  6. EVN's Avatar

    Ironically MAME is closer to original PacMan in this instance.

    Thankskernzyp thanked this post
    LikesSnowflake, Blackflag82, kernzyp liked this post
  7. timmell's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by EVN

    Ironically MAME is closer to original PacMan in this instance.


    https://i.imgur.com/OQ4QeVl.gif

  8. kernzyp's Avatar

    Once again, stands on shoulders...

  9. lexmark's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake



    dwayne richardd years ago found the reunion cab offers one more dot on the kill screen per life. thats an extra 60 points. since the key/fruit is triggered by number of dots eaten, thats just enough to trigger the next key for 5000 pts

    so 3,333,360 +5060=3,338,420

    There is video where Dwayne says that Mitchell actualy was the one that found those extra dots. But anyway

    It would be fair for TG to UP the damages in the counter suit by $5060 :)


    john


    .

Join us