Marcade's Feed

Marcade
08-31-2019 at 08:05 AM
7 Comments
Rate this Entry

Moving sale...ALMOST everything must go.

Recently bought a new construction home in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area. Good news is I wont be relocating til after the year end holidays, but I am letting go a lot of items.

As hard as this might be, I have to consider selling my virtual pinball machine, as the moving costs is almost as much as the price I paid for it alone.

I really want to give it a good home, and for someone who would appreciate it. So the offer is here first, before I hit Ebay, OfferUp or Facebook marketplace. (Amazingly half my collection (games I dont play anymore) was already sold at fair prices) Anyone in the southwest coast (with a pickup truck), check it out or send me a PM. Will consider all fair offers...Serious inquiries only.

Watch all of my approved/pending PC: Virtual pinball submissions here to see how it plays.

https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/205286-PC-Virtual-Pinball-Scared-Stiff-10-083-230-Marc-Cohen


https://www.twingalaxies.com/showthread.php/204528

ThanksRogerpoco thanked this post
LikesRogerpoco, Barthax liked this post
Comments
  1. Rogerpoco's Avatar

    I'd never heard of Myrtle growing up in Florida, but it's definitely a huge vacation destination for people in my area, everyone here goes to Myrtle Beach.

    I imagine it will be a pretty big lifestyle change!!!


    What, you don't like the Raiders or something, trying to leave before they settle in?

    :P


    Good Luck with the move, and the machine, very cool to offer it up here!

    LikesMarcade liked this post
  2. Marcade's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco

    I'd never heard of Myrtle growing up in Florida, but it's definitely a huge vacation destination for people in my area, everyone here goes to Myrtle Beach.

    I imagine it will be a pretty big lifestyle change!!!


    What, you don't like the Raiders or something, trying to leave before they settle in?

    :P


    Good Luck with the move, and the machine, very cool to offer it up here!


    I have been a die-hard Dallas Cowboys since 1977. When they come to Vegas to play them, whenever that is, I will be HERE for it.

    Funny you mentioned the Raiders...Their training facility is only 10 minutes away from my house, and expected to be completed on time for next season, along with their stadium.

    With over 10,000 new jobs, a few homes in my neighborhood were recently bought by their employees/staff and players. So, YES, I am depending on them to succeed out here!


    EDIT: HOLY... You just gave me a good idea!!!

    The Stern: NFL pinball I have HAPPENS to be Raiders themed backglass...

    Maybe this machine can end up in their employees lounge, or an executive office???

    I better hit the phones !

    ThanksRogerpoco thanked this post
    LikesRogerpoco liked this post
    Updated 08-31-2019 at 08:45 AM by Marcade
  3. Snowflake's Avatar

    i wish you luck finding people willing to rescue those items before you move

    LikesMarcade liked this post
  4. Marcade's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake

    i wish you luck finding people willing to rescue those items before you move


    The entire PC file has already been dumped, for the world to enjoy its preservation of pinball! It was manufactured in China, so with the trade war, and crazy EXPENSIVE import/export customs fees/ tariffs, it is MOST likely staying in this country. I was VERY lucky to find this, and buy from a local retailer, who I trust and know for many years.

    https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/3-screen-with-863-arcade-games_60739774932.html?spm=a2700.7724857.normalLis t.37.69cf68d6tCmDBP


    Updated 08-31-2019 at 08:42 AM by Marcade
  5. Rogerpoco's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcade



    EDIT: HOLY ****! You just gave me a good idea!!!

    The Stern: NFL pinball I have HAPPENS to be Raiders themed backglass...

    Maybe this machine can end up in their employers lounge???

    I better hit the phones !


    I bet you could make that happen-even mebbe get some tix from a player or something for it!!!

    LikesMarcade liked this post
  6. Marcade's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerpoco



    I bet you could make that happen-even mebbe get some tix from a player or something for it!!!


    Not gonna happen. No barter arrangement (as its not my team) heh.

    Cash is king. ;)

  7. MyOwnWorstEnemy's Avatar

    Best of luck on the move Marc. Welcome to the Cackalakies!!!

    LikesRogerpoco, Marcade liked this post
Join us