Marco1019's Feed

Marco1019
01-14-2020 at 01:19 PM
5 Comments
Rate this Entry

Retro With Marco airs TONIGHT at 9pm ET!

We're almost halfway through January but mere hours away from Episode 24 of Retro With Marco! Here's what's on tap for tonight's show:

- High score & speedrun shoutouts

- More bounties! Zoo Keeper (Arcade/MAME) & Duke Nukem (DOS)

- Space Invaders Invincible Collection

I purchased new video editing software a few days ago and I managed to edit a few videos for tonight's show that will look a little spruced up. (Next steps include a new intro & outro; I'm aiming to have those ready by the January 28 show.)

Episode 24 airs TONIGHT at 9pm ET:

https://twitch.tv/retrowithmarco

See you then!

Comments
  1. Marco1019's Avatar

    Thanks to everyone who stopped by tonight! TG gamers who received a shoutout include:


    @nurtuo

    @timmell

    @TB-303

    @pjsteele

    @voodoo_chilly

    @Intellivision Master

    Thankspjsteele, voodoo_chilly, nurtuo thanked this post
    Likesnads, Rogerpoco, pjsteele, voodoo_chilly liked this post
  2. voodoo_chilly's Avatar

    Thanks Marco! I will be keeping notice of your C64 bounty on Ms. Pac-Man you mention (depending on tax return). I have the cart and a C64 and am "OK" on Ms. Pac-Man.

    ThanksMarco1019 thanked this post
    LikesMarco1019 liked this post
  3. Marco1019's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by voodoo_chilly

    Thanks Marco! I will be keeping notice of your C64 bounty on Ms. Pac-Man you mention (depending on tax return). I have the cart and a C64 and am "OK" on Ms. Pac-Man.

    Thanks for watching! Heck, you should go for the NTSC score of 47K.


    I'm hoping that I can announce the C64 Ms. Pac-Man bounty some time in February. (Ideally, during an episode of my show with a video uploaded as well on Vimeo.) As @francoisadt noted, this version is more difficult than others.

  4. nurtuo's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Marco1019

    Thanks to everyone who stopped by tonight! TG gamers who received a shoutout include:


    @nurtuo

    @timmell

    @TB-303

    @pjsteele

    @voodoo_chilly

    @Intellivision Master


    Sorry I missed you live. Time difference with the UK.

    Thanks for showing my Pole Position Lap.


    ThanksMarco1019 thanked this post
  5. Marco1019's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by nurtuo



    Sorry I missed you live. Time difference with the UK.

    Thanks for showing my Pole Position Lap.



    I understand completely. You're 8-9 hours ahead of me. I hope you'll catch a show replay in the near future.


    Also, congratulations for running a record lap!

Join us