nurtuo's Feed

12-16-2019 at 02:49 AM
1 Comment
Rate this Entry

Wall Entry at 12-16-2019 11:46 AM

Hi Yet another Noob Question from me.

I have looked but I cannot find out how,

if a game is already listed to Submit a different format.

i.e. It's listed on the Master System and in MAME,

but I would like to Submit an Arcade Record.

Thanks All.

  1. sdwyer138's Avatar

    You would have to submit a new track proposal here:

    Before doing so however, its good to get feedback from the community about the rules before submitting it and sinking SP in to it.

    If the track already exists for MAME, and you want to add it for arcade, the existing MAME rules are probably a pretty good starting point. Copy and paste them below.

    Thanksnurtuo thanked this post
    Likesnurtuo, SincerelyFranny liked this post
Join us