OOO's Feed

OOO
04-09-2020 at 04:16 PM
108 Comments
Rate this Entry

MGLXLIII - Game 3 ~ Frog & Spiders (closes Apr-26)

Protect the butterflies …

MGLXLIII – Game 3 ~ Frog & Spiders

Nominated by gamer: @Barra

ROMSet 183: fspiderb (this game is not available in 106)



Game Story:
You play a frog hopping around and eating spiders on a web.

Score Submissions:
Please make a new post for each score you post, with your score as the first line of your post, along with a screen shot showing your score and initials. This game finishes Sunday April 26 2020, 5am EDT eg NY.

Please make sure your settings are as above. No continues are allowed when submitting a score and must be played from the beginning of the game. No pausing. No auto fire allowed. No stitching of INP files with save states. Single player only. No cheats allowed.

Games can be played on the arcade machine. You must ensure the game is at the MGL game settings for the submission to be valid.

GAME 3 … Aim for the big spider’s eyeball …

Thanksevan04, JJT_Defender thanked this post
Likesevan04, Pat Larocque, JJT_Defender liked this post
Comments
  1. Derek's Avatar

    I don’t like spiders

    ThanksSalim Farhat thanked this post
    LikesOOO, Salim Farhat liked this post
  2. ILLSeaBass's Avatar

    16,260

    LikesOOO, evan04, Greendub, Ragequit liked this post
  3. OOO's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek

    I don’t like spiders


    They can be scary, but it's important to remember that spiders and other invertebrates – animals without spines – make up 98% of animal species. They are vital to the functioning of ecosystems; without them, the remaining 2% of vertebrates, including humans, could not survive.

    LikesDerek liked this post
  4. Max's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Derek

    I don’t like spiders

    I don't like spiders either. :D

    LikesDerek, OOO liked this post
  5. evan04's Avatar

    1,370 (mame 1.83)

    LikesOOO liked this post
    Updated 04-10-2020 at 11:56 AM by evan04
  6. Greendub's Avatar

    10,900

    Likesevan04, OOO liked this post
  7. Tracey's Avatar

    2510

    Likesevan04, OOO liked this post
  8. Blackflag82's Avatar

    6980...I really don't like this game :/


    LikesOOO, evan04 liked this post
  9. Derek's Avatar

    2850

    LikesOOO liked this post
  10. Greendub's Avatar

    11,590

    LikesOOO, evan04 liked this post
  11. OOO's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackflag82

    6980...I really don't like this game :/



    If you can work out some strategies, a bit like Mappy, this game can be very challenging and rewarding. Being a Taito game from 1980, this is a typical tough title, the old TTT.

    ThanksBlackflag82 thanked this post
    Likesevan04 liked this post
  12. OOO's Avatar

    Day 1 of 17 ...

    Spiders everywhere ...



    Points everywhere.

    Thanksevan04 thanked this post
  13. Ragequit's Avatar

    3820. It's like space invaders and frogger had a baby lol.

    Likesevan04 liked this post
  14. evan04's Avatar

    2.060

    LikesOOO liked this post
  15. DaLar's Avatar

    11.770

    ------


    Likesevan04, ILLSeaBass, OOO liked this post
  16. Tracey's Avatar

    6150

    Likesevan04, OOO liked this post
  17. Blackflag82's Avatar

    9670

    Likesevan04, OOO liked this post
  18. Greendub's Avatar

    17,530

    Likesevan04, ILLSeaBass, Ragequit, OOO liked this post
  19. Derek's Avatar

    6030

    Likesevan04, Greendub, OOO liked this post
  20. Derek's Avatar

    9310

    LikesILLSeaBass, Ragequit, Greendub, OOO, evan04 and 1 others liked this post
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Join us