Pixe Sukola's Feed

Pixe Sukola
06-19-2021 at 11:05 AM
5 Comments
Rate this Entry

Overcooked 2 Free for PC.

I've always liked the idea of the 2p team but it is very difficult to do if you need the other person being next to you, specially in pandemia times, and I always wished there was a way to team up online with other players, including TG members to submit a few 2p scores. I think Overcoocked 2 is a great option, almost everybody in here has a PC and the game is free in Epic Games and more importantly, very fun to play. If someone is interested in trying it out and maybe submit a few scores together, that would be great.

I played the first game a few months ago and I really enjoyed it, but the lack of online multiplayer was a let down. Overcooked 2 has a online multiplayer mode even for the story, so I played for a couple of hours yesterday with my friend and we had a blast. I already recorded a few 2p scores to submit here.

ThanksJJT_Defender thanked this post
LikesRedDawn, Barthax, JJT_Defender liked this post
Comments
  1. RedDawn's Avatar

    Speaking of online multiplayer games, I'd been thinking of making a post about this game called 'Tankpit'

    Back in the day, like late 90's-early 2000's there used to be this website called bonus.com with thousands of games on it, including this very popular tank game called 'Battlefield' or 'Battlefield Tanks' in which a player chose between red, purple, blue and orange tanks and battled it out against the other colored tanks on a variety of maps. There was medals you would get for different achievements, a lot of stuff that made it really fun. I used to play it in computer class in junior high and would think on it from time to time years later, after bonus.com ceased to be, wondering what had become of it.

    Well a few months ago I decided to look into it and found the game is back, and identical to the version played back in the day. In fact, im not entirely sure it was ever gone, 'cept for maybe a few short months when bonmus.com went under.
    Its now called 'Tankpit' and can be found here:
    https://tankpit.com/
    Its really fun, i'd encourage everyone to check it out.
    -----

    I too like the idea of doubles submissions, I've never heard of Overcooked but I'll look into it.






    LikesPixe Sukola liked this post
  2. timmell's Avatar

    I would love to play it with you. IF it goes on sale on Steam I will join you. Me and my son play the 1st one on ps4 all the time. couch co-op


    LikesPixe Sukola liked this post
  3. Pixe Sukola's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by timmell

    I would love to play it with you. IF it goes on sale on Steam I will join you. Me and my son play the 1st one on ps4 all the time. couch co-op


    That would be great man, it is a very entertaining game. You don't need to wait for Steam to put it on sale, just grab it for free from Epic games.

  4. Pixe Sukola's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDawn

    Speaking of online multiplayer games, I'd been thinking of making a post about this game called 'Tankpit'

    Back in the day, like late 90's-early 2000's there used to be this website called bonus.com with thousands of games on it, including this very popular tank game called 'Battlefield' or 'Battlefield Tanks' in which a player chose between red, purple, blue and orange tanks and battled it out against the other colored tanks on a variety of maps. There was medals you would get for different achievements, a lot of stuff that made it really fun. I used to play it in computer class in junior high and would think on it from time to time years later, after bonus.com ceased to be, wondering what had become of it.

    Well a few months ago I decided to look into it and found the game is back, and identical to the version played back in the day. In fact, im not entirely sure it was ever gone, 'cept for maybe a few short months when bonmus.com went under.
    Its now called 'Tankpit' and can be found here:
    https://tankpit.com/
    Its really fun, i'd encourage everyone to check it out.
    -----

    I too like the idea of doubles submissions, I've never heard of Overcooked but I'll look into it.







    I never herad of Tankpit, I'll check it out.

    Overcooked is a very, very entertaining game and the only thing I didn't like about the first one is that it doesn't have an online multiplayer mode, but Overcooked 2 does have it and it's free. It is definitely worth checking out.

  5. timmell's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Pixe Sukola


    That would be great man, it is a very entertaining game. You don't need to wait for Steam to put it on sale, just grab it for free from Epic games.


    Hell no to epic games for me. Not giving my data to china. The user agreement with them is crap too.

Join us