Arcade - FAST AND FURIOUS SUPER CARS - Most Drift Time - Chicago - Either Automatic or Manual - 02:16.97 - Juan Torres
|Most Drift Time - Chicago - Either Automatic or Manual|
|Rules||1. Record game settings from the game screen menu:|
Difficulty 4 or 5
Start time: 80 seconds
Checkpoint bonus: 30 seconds
2. 4 turbo boosts may be used. 1 turbo boost to start and 3 in reserve.
3. Any car can be used and fully upgraded.
4. Conversion kits are allowed but must be in an arcade game cabinet.
5. Player must record the game cabinet and steering wheel, pedal and stick shift
6. Glitches, codes, cheats, passwords, and hacking of the original game programming is prohibited
7. No wall riding
8. No Simulators
|Submission Message||Most Drift Time for race track Chicago|
136.97 seconds or 2 minutes 16 seconds 97 milliseconds.
60 seconds = 1 minutes 2 x 60 = 120 seconds = 2 Minutes
Barthax: Just to succinctly repeat JJT:
For the game Fast and Furious Super Cars: https://www.twingalaxies.com/game/fa...er-cars/arcade
Change the wording of rule from:
"1. Record game settings from the game screen menu:"
"1. Record game settings from the game adjustment menu:"
BARTHAX- He's Going For Clarification On Where The Settings Are - Instead Of The Rules Indicting The Incorrect Location, The Removal Of The Description Ensures The Incorrect Direction Is No Longer In The Rules. The Rules Will Retain The Need To Show Them...Barthax- 04-20-2019 09:54
Enjoy the game video and Vote freely Thank you